Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 30, 2011 @ 10:03 PM
FruitSalad

January 31, 2011 @ 04:00 AM
xVILLN

Ghostface Killah speaking on Wiz Khalifa's single "Roll Up"

Ayo whattup, this Deini the Wally Champ namsayin’ aka Stapleton’s Finest. Ayo I ain’t really got no problems wit the ♥♥♥♥♥ Wizz Kalifrah nahmeans. Matter fact I ain’t really know who the ♥♥♥♥♥ was ‘til bout 5 minutes ago and shit namsayin’. But yo jus so I ain’t step on this ♥♥♥♥♥ toes or nothin’ like that.. cause the god sincerely wish the little ♥♥♥♥♥ the utmost success and alla that but yo I’ma hafta keep it really 100 wit y’alls. This Roll Up shit kinda soft namsayin’. By that a ♥♥♥♥♥ mean you could probably rock a cryin’ baby to sleep wit this shit nahmeans. This some shit for the nurseries and shit namsayin’. Ayo a ♥♥♥♥♥ listen to this shit at the wrong time and he liable to start hangin’ one them posters wit the little babies dressed like animals and vegetables and shit on they walls. A ♥♥♥♥♥ might go cop one them calendars wit the kittens dressed up like they firemen and hang that shit in the hallway namsayin’. Ayo this shit be like the shit y’all hear in Calgon commercials and shit. Shit sounds like it was produced by muthafuckin’ Yanni or some shit. ♥♥♥♥♥ soundin’ like he gon’ get muthafuckin Enya and Barbra Streisand to jump on the remix and shit. This like some shit they play in the room when bitches be givin birth and shit. What ♥♥♥♥♥s supposed to do with this shit, light candles and soak in a tub by they fuckin selves and shit? Nahmeans. Bitches gon’ think they can slap a ♥♥♥♥♥ around if they hear a ♥♥♥♥♥ knockin this shit voluntarily and shit. Word bond. A ♥♥♥♥♥ gon’ grow titties listenin’ to this kinds a shit. Ayo muthafuckin Lubriderm called and wanna know if they can bottle ya soft ass song ♥♥♥♥♥. Muthafuckin’ Hostess wanna know if they can use ya soft ass song to fill Twinkies and shit. Fuck outta here wit this shit ♥♥♥♥♥. Ayo word bond Staten island ♥♥♥♥♥s don’t play this shit son nahmeans. Word. Ayo we punch the sidewalk when we happy ♥♥♥♥♥. That’s a good day ♥♥♥♥♥! Ayo we eat broken glass when we in a good mood ♥♥♥♥♥! That’s real talk. ♥♥♥♥♥s be shootin’ at each other when we be sayin hi to each other to keep ♥♥♥♥♥s sharp. We test each others reflexes and keep ♥♥♥♥♥s on they toes and shit nahmeans! That’s love ♥♥♥♥♥. That’s real family values muthafucka! Y’all soft serve ♥♥♥♥♥s dont know nothin’ bout that. This some shit for ♥♥♥♥♥s to braid they other ♥♥♥♥♥s hair to. Word. Aight peace.

yo,i just listened to this shit,and i can honestly say this sounds like some straight up simp nikka shit.what happened to keeping it G?
amber must have this nikka whipped like kunta kinte goddamn.
idk about this nikka anymore man.ever since black and yellow dropped he's just been up to some fuck shit.

im stll wondering what happened to this shit
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBJz1Bdpexw

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

January 31, 2011 @ 06:26 AM
FckenRynell

i didn't hear anything except killing em, homicide, & bitch.
January 31, 2011 @ 07:16 AM
holle

on my level is dope mane
January 31, 2011 @ 10:45 AM
tonylaaa

You should check out Novi Novak spitting over Black and Yellow. Sooo dope.
January 31, 2011 @ 10:47 AM
Jay_Bird

im sorry but to all the wiz haters,this got to make you mad that video with too short is a hit

because this jams

and might even make his cd go gold if not platinum

wiz has officially made it!!!!!!

And im not even on wiz like that
January 31, 2011 @ 11:44 AM
tmwtg

The way I see it, Roll Up is to get those teeny boppers on Wiz.

Roll Up is for the OG fans. Don't lie, ♥♥♥♥♥s; that beat goes hard.

If anything, we should be glad Wiz didn't sell out completely with more shit like Roll Up.
January 31, 2011 @ 11:51 AM
.emaN

Ghostface Killah speaking on Wiz Khalifa's single "Roll Up"

Quote:
Ayo whattup, this Deini the Wally Champ namsayin
January 31, 2011 @ 11:55 AM
tmwtg

^ Ay, delete your post, that shit is already up there^.
January 31, 2011 @ 11:56 AM
.emaN

♥♥♥♥♥ i'll post it again for pure hilarity.
January 31, 2011 @ 04:04 PM
holle

superhero is dope too
January 31, 2011 @ 04:34 PM
Shanklin

Lmao damn it's even better after you watched those ghostface videos about wallabees and shit lmao. Dude is too funny.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

January 31, 2011 @ 04:50 PM
filthavenue

roll up sucks ass, like f'real. On my Level is cool

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

January 31, 2011 @ 05:02 PM
brahmwatson

wtf is wrong with this song! why am i hearing this right now...is roll up officially released yet? why isnt he just doin kush & oj part 2 for me....i just realized how im tired off drakes soft shit and wiz goes 10x softer outtta nowhere
January 31, 2011 @ 07:58 PM
JesusHadDreads

Don't act like yall niggs aint c this shit comin from Wiz a while ago. POTC2, FLIGHT SCHOOL, etc.. all had songs like the shit he's comin out with now, just different now cuz this ♥♥♥♥♥ more maintstream now. Im happy for dude, but not surprised.
February 1, 2011 @ 02:52 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I have to as a Wiz fan his music is definitely not what it used to be. I mean, It's one thing to try to appeal to another audience but imo Flight School was a great example of how he can still haev that mainstream sound and still keep it G and be the Wiz we all love. I'd love to hear an album full of 'Real Estate' type songs. THAT should have been his next single.
February 1, 2011 @ 03:51 PM
TheCityOfChi

I have to as a Wiz fan his music is definitely not what it used to be. I mean, It's one thing to try to appeal to another audience but imo Flight School was a great example of how he can still haev that mainstream sound and still keep it G and be the Wiz we all love. I'd love to hear an album full of 'Real Estate' type songs. THAT should have been his next single.

It's not his beat anymore though
February 1, 2011 @ 04:59 PM
havok...

smh, POTC 2 was his best one IMO
February 1, 2011 @ 05:16 PM
brahmwatson

Don't act like yall niggs aint c this shit comin from Wiz a while ago. POTC2, FLIGHT SCHOOL, etc.. all had songs like the shit he's comin out with now, just different now cuz this ♥♥♥♥♥ more maintstream now. Im happy for dude, but not surprised.

but roll up is like...not the same
February 1, 2011 @ 08:08 PM
De La Seal

His past tapes definatley had tight shit, and I'm not necessarily feeling his newest shit, but there has been slight changes with what is coming out from the dude. Just my opinion.
February 4, 2011 @ 10:36 AM
Norrin Radd

dat ferris state sweatshirt

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

February 4, 2011 @ 03:37 PM
Lil Boosie's Fade

for all the people saying that hb is just hopping off wiz hype cause he's blowing up, how do you explain shit like this?

www.hiphopmusicdotcom.com/wiz-khalifa-bad-guy.html

I mean its not even about the fact that he is popular, its that I'm just not that hyped on this album, almost entirely due to the stuff i hear leaking/releasing from it. Not to mention that his lyrical content/skills (and I've always been wiz defender on this) have gone from being sorta safe and lazy but still fun to just sort of outright boring. And he's not really evolving/progressing at all really like dudes like curren$y have.
February 4, 2011 @ 03:43 PM
theconqueror

my gut tells me his album is going to disappoint.

good thing for potc2, kush and oj, BAR, show and prove
February 4, 2011 @ 09:52 PM
Spankbank

for all the people saying that hb is just hopping off wiz hype cause he's blowing up, how do you explain shit like this?

www.hiphopmusicdotcom.com/wiz-khalifa-bad-guy.html

I mean its not even about the fact that he is popular, its that I'm just not that hyped on this album, almost entirely due to the stuff i hear leaking/releasing from it. Not to mention that his lyrical content/skills (and I've always been wiz defender on this) have gone from being sorta safe and lazy but still fun to just sort of outright boring. And he's not really evolving/progressing at all really like dudes like curren$y have.

And....? You're basically saying you're on a neutral standpoint. As for the song, its a piece of shit.
February 4, 2011 @ 10:18 PM
heeennry

Flight School was a great example of how he can still haev that mainstream sound and still keep it G and be the Wiz we all love.

+1, FS was the reason I started to listening to Wiz in the first place. I honestly believe it's his best work and it shows just how versatile he is...

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

February 6, 2011 @ 10:10 PM
Its JQ

February 6, 2011 @ 10:51 PM
FINDtheSHIT

wiz khalifa - taylor gang (ft. chevy woods)
produced by Lex Luger

www.findtheshit.com/2011/02/06/wiz-khalifa-ft-chevy-woods-taylor-gang-prod-lex-luger/
February 6, 2011 @ 11:07 PM
Rugby Seigel

^ fuego
February 7, 2011 @ 05:27 AM
C.Dante

Taylor! Gang! cool
February 7, 2011 @ 10:40 AM
unemployed winner

Lift Weights; Bowflex.

Please login first to reply.