Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 11, 2010 @ 04:29 PM
veritasporvida

What's good HB... I recently got Logic Pro 9 so I have been browsing around for MIDI controllers/drum pads so I can start making beats. I'm looking forward to making hip hop beats (more piano based- kind of like nujabes/michita) but I'm stuck on what equipment would be best for me. For all you beat makers out there, could you give me any advice? So far I'm interested in buying the M-Audio Axiom 25. Any suggestions?
July 11, 2010 @ 04:32 PM
rocka

hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125272

Here you go

Also I am also thinking about buying "M-Audio Axiom 25". I think im gonna pass though and get the AKAI MPK25. It just looks better and more durable.
July 11, 2010 @ 04:32 PM
PKMN Trainer Red

fruity loops.
February 4, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
obzant

Regarding everyones response, I would like to introduce you all to a NEW and HIGH Quality music production software. Used by professionals and produces Album-Material work.... Check it out here! www.hollaatant.wix.com/onlineproducts
February 4, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
obzant

Regarding everyones response, I would like to introduce you all to a NEW and HIGH Quality music production software. Used by professionals and produces Album-Material work.... Check it out here! www.hollaatant.wix.com/onlineproducts
obzant

May 17, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
slaytanic666

I wanna buy fruity loops do you guys know the difference between the fruity edition and the producers edition? Which one would be bet for me I'm trying to make songs so the means I need to record vocals thanks in advance 
May 17, 2013 @ 10:30 AM
bootynuggets

I wanna buy fruity loops do you guys know the difference between the fruity edition and the producers edition? Which one would be bet for me I'm trying to make songs so the means I need to record vocals thanks in advance 
producer edition is what you're looking for. right off of wikipedia:

"Fruity Edition - The Fruity Edition allows users to access the playlist, piano roll, and event automation features, which allow for complex and lengthy arranging and sequencing. There is also VST/ReWire support so that FL Studio can be used as an instrument in other hosts such as Cubase, Sonic Solutions, Logic, and other software. As of version 10.0 this edition includes the Simsynth Live synthesizer instrument, the DrumSynth live percussion synthesizer, the DX10FM synthesizer, and the Wasp/Wasp XT synthesizers. There is no audio recording feature.

Producer Edition - The Producer Edition includes all of the features of the Fruity Edition, as well as full recording for internal and external audio and post-production tools. It allows for hand-drawing point and curve based splines. Plugins include Edison, Slicex (loop slicer and re-arranger), Vocodex, and Synthmaker. It also allows for waveform viewing of audio clips and the ability to add cue points."

I produce with a friend for fun. https://soundcloud.com/kopm

May 17, 2013 @ 11:42 AM
Gilly Suits

Producer Edition is the one you are looking for however, I do not recommend recording in FL though it can be done. If you also want to record I'd go with Pro Tools, Logic, Reaper, Cubase, and Reason (6 and higher only). You have to do too much to fully comp a song to the point it becomes annoying. FL Producer Edition (I have and used) is probably the easiest program for a new musician to learn. Never used Logic (PC user) but the rest are fairly easy though I did find Pro Tools and Cubase took me the most time to get use to.

Culective.com //

Please login first to reply.