Rick Ross Appreciation Thread

Jul 25, 2012 @ 21:42
Album leaked. Not really a fan of Rick Ross but the production is very smooth.

The transition (J.U.S.T.I.C.E League productions) between Maybach Music IV and Sixteen is fantastic. Andre 3000's verse on sixteen makes this album. Fucking amazing.
Jul 25, 2012 @ 22:49
I feel like it's missing a Weezy feature.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Jul 25, 2012 @ 23:02
People think Ross is a dumb ass industry rapper lol, this dude smarter than he appears. All his albums been top notch and this nigga clever as fuck with his singles.

Don't badmind me.

Jul 25, 2012 @ 23:08
smh @ Hold Me back and 911

This nikka did it in Teflon Don and now again.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Jul 26, 2012 @ 12:36
The beats on 'God Forgives...' are fucking majestic man, 'Pirates' and 'Maybach Music IV/Sixteen smokeyface
Jul 26, 2012 @ 22:55
I've changed my mind on the nikka Ross, I was fooled by the whole office ricky thing but this dude never failed an album so I can't deny I got nothing but love for the bawse, definitely one of my favorites right now.
CO or not being an artist it's about making good music not about how gangsta you are, most of ricky's songs are pure cinematic but the result is amazing plus the dude got definitely good ear for beats

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Jul 27, 2012 @ 01:31
Maybe reaching, but did Jay throw subs at ASAP cuz the last few lines was def direct towards them imo..

Don't badmind me.

Jul 28, 2012 @ 10:13
^ What makes you think so?
Jul 28, 2012 @ 14:59
Originally posted by Inactive User
I fuck with Jay verse off the strength of the MAX Biggavel mention

Indeed

He could've swapped out that shit with Usher for I Love My Bitches. He missing that introspective take like he had with Tears of Joy. It's tight overall though
Please login first to reply.