Rick Ross Appreciation Thread

July 09, 2010 @ 21:48:37
always thought dude was mediocre at best until albert anastacia, hes pretty dope now

Really? I don't really like "AA" all that much.

Btw, Im not listening to any leaks (besides 'super high' and 'Mc Hammer') until I buy the album.
Im gonna take a chance and Buy it straight up, rather than DL then buy. 'DTR' was $ worthy and dude has stepped his game up so 'TD' should be dope and well worth the $.
July 09, 2010 @ 23:05:42
Originally posted by Inactive User

now thats bawwwse

wtf is the source of this gif?

lmao i have no idea, shit is so funny tho
July 09, 2010 @ 23:11:00
lmao i have no idea, shit is so funny tho

lol i know thats why i want to see the original video
July 09, 2010 @ 23:54:31

now thats bawwwse

rofllll
July 09, 2010 @ 23:59:21
Rick Ross Feat. Jay-Z - Free Mason FULL http://bit.ly/cq17Bp

July 10, 2010 @ 00:21:39
Props earned
i'm feeling him lately.
July 10, 2010 @ 00:39:50
10 of the 11 songs on the dudes album has a guest artist.
Who does he think he is Dr. Dre?
Wackass ✖✖✖✖✖

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

July 10, 2010 @ 00:42:23
My god freemason is dope

and cursedassassi either you're trollin or you are so blinded by your "real" hip hop roots that you dont recognize good music anymore
July 10, 2010 @ 00:53:53
My god freemason is dope

and cursedassassi either you're trollin or you are so blinded by your "real" hip hop roots that you dont recognize good music anymore

Only thing good on that song is Jay Z
I dont know what you guys see in Rick
His flow is terrible and his voice turns me off.
It sounds like he is stabbing the beat instead of riding it

Also the chorus killed the song even more
"Ima kill a Bitch ✖✖✖✖✖,Id Go to the grave b4 I be a bitch ✖✖✖✖✖, Now we worldwide"

wtf?

July 10, 2010 @ 01:00:41
lol
July 10, 2010 @ 01:20:10
Only thing good on that song is Jay Z
I dont know what you guys see in Rick
His flow is terrible and his voice turns me off.
It sounds like he is stabbing the beat instead of riding it

Also the chorus killed the song even more
"Ima kill a Bich ✖✖✖✖✖"
"Id Go to the grave b4 I be a bitch ✖✖✖✖✖"
"Now we worldwide"

wtf?

damn i feel the same way i dont get whats great about him so to the ross fans what does he bring to the table? i mean he always has nice production but what separates him from the rest of average rap on good beats?
July 10, 2010 @ 02:26:59
damn i feel the same way i dont get whats great about him so to the ross fans what does he bring to the table? i mean he always has nice production but what separates him from the rest of average rap on good beats?

i dunno i'm as critical as the next guy when it comes to lyricism and flow, but when i hear ross on an epic beat (mm1, mafia music, rich off cocaine, billionaire, luxury tax, etc), shit sounds incredible imo

Melo Gang All Day

July 10, 2010 @ 03:21:28
yeah i guess dude has been stepping it up recently because i never really bumped dude before and now hes in constant rotation. Teflon Don will be in top 10 hip hop albums of the year for sure
July 10, 2010 @ 03:47:44
ohmagawd free mason is incredible.

"they wanna push my top back like JFK/so i JFK...join forces wit the kings, and we ate all day "

"Bitch I said I was amazing, not that I'm a mason
it's amazing that I made it out the maze that I was in
Lord, forgive me I never would have made it without sin"
July 10, 2010 @ 07:11:55
my god elijah shut up and stop preaching about wale and his mediocre ass

smfh you'll see
Bubbs gone bubb
July 10, 2010 @ 12:50:19
Lady Gets @RickyRozay Tattoo http://bit.ly/bc8gbK

July 10, 2010 @ 14:15:31
yeah i guess dude has been stepping it up recently because i never really bumped dude before and now hes in constant rotation. Teflon Don will be in top 10 hip hop albums of the year for sure

Distant Relatives
Liar and Theif
Liquid Swords
Recovery
Man on the Moon 2
Thank me Later
Good Ass Job
LASERS (If it fucking comes out)
Adventures of Bobby Ray

July 10, 2010 @ 14:21:38
thank me later and adventures of bobby ray are garbage, liquid swords two might not drop, and cudi wont make top 10 more like top 20 if anything
July 10, 2010 @ 14:22:27
thank me later and adventures of bobby ray are garbage, liquid swords two might not drop, and cudi wont make top 10 more like top 20 if anything

I didnt like TML, but I would bumb that way before TD
ABY was solid album
and Cudi never dissapoints

July 12, 2010 @ 13:29:50
Just say the 'BMF' video, it was ok but it woulda been better with him just goin ham in the club...Thats the type of vibe I get from it anyways.
Styles P is gonna get a nice royalty check/s from 'TD' sales, but I thought it was kinda of an odd colab.

And how do yall feel about this ✖✖✖✖✖ hang'n with Diddy?
July 12, 2010 @ 13:41:45
i hate diddy so my opinion is probably extremely biased. i mean i suppose its a good look but no artist that was down with diddy didnt do too well in the long run. (except for biggy of course but even that can be argued though)
July 13, 2010 @ 17:39:42
Soooo it's out.. but does anyone have a group rip with some good quality? DL i got was only 128kbps.
July 13, 2010 @ 19:20:33
^nope

Albums crazy though. Damn. Im not a star is prob my favorite song, rozay killed it with his flow on that song.
July 13, 2010 @ 19:28:56
is the quality bad?
July 13, 2010 @ 20:58:42
good quality
July 13, 2010 @ 21:02:54
i hate diddy so my opinion is probably extremely biased. i mean i suppose its a good look but no artist that was down with diddy didnt do too well in the long run. (except for biggy of course but even that can be argued though)

he died as a direct result of his affiliation with bad boy, no...i dont think it can be argued smh

on another note...rick ross - mc hammer....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO &)
July 13, 2010 @ 21:18:33
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EUH2tTP6m5g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EUH2tTP6m5g&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
July 13, 2010 @ 21:19:52
good quality

good lookin out

Melo Gang All Day

July 13, 2010 @ 21:22:38
July 13, 2010 @ 21:43:31
I think I'm BIG MEECH!
........Larry Hoover!
Please login first to reply.
x