June 8, 2010 @ 02:10 AM
bloxheads

first person to send me a PM gets to give me a creampie.
June 8, 2010 @ 03:39 AM
VANCITY

7.5/10
June 8, 2010 @ 06:11 AM
k2dedication

why does "SEDUCTION" go so fuccin hard???

youtu.be/8L5K5z4HAdA

June 8, 2010 @ 07:24 AM
Shaun

Boy I feel late as fuck...lemme get at this.
June 8, 2010 @ 09:48 AM
Bandwagon

W.T.P and No love cool
June 8, 2010 @ 10:35 AM
Koven

"man get these black cock suckers off stage, where the fuck is kanye when you need him"
gold.

smh He said wack not black.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

June 8, 2010 @ 10:36 AM
drifter

let me put this out there, I really wasn't like anything by Eminem since Encore, I really disliked his newer voice and even still don't like it, especially when he tries to sing. It just seems a little more screechy than when he first started.

But fact is this album goes hard, he kills it lyrically and production wise. It's not an album full of stereotypical rap beats, nice mixture and nice flow overall.

Oh and No Love is a sick song, but i think Lil wayne was just garbage on it, people are saying this is what they want to see on Carter 4...reeally him just saying random shit?

It was really bad and hopefully really old like pre-no ceilings.
June 8, 2010 @ 10:45 AM
vinftw

cd so far is really good, love the way you lie to me and talkin 2 myself cool.

FS: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/208326 WTAPS BDU

June 8, 2010 @ 10:50 AM
strangers

imo him singing the chorus is a lot better then an album of accents. razz
June 8, 2010 @ 11:07 AM
DontEvenTrip

Surprised no one has mentioned 25 to life. That song alone is enough to make me buy the album.
Space Bound and Love The Way You Lie Are cool too. Shit, everything I've heard so far is coolcoolcoolcool
Welcome back Em. >sad
June 8, 2010 @ 11:12 AM
Acclaimed

The more and more I listen to this album the more I hate it. Every song feels like a radio single. I was feeling Cold Wind Blows right off the back but then I started to pretty much hate every song after that. There's a few decent songs but really nothing memorable. I thought overall, Relapse had better shit. Even with the accents.
June 8, 2010 @ 11:24 AM
thenephilim27

hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahah this motherfucker just sampled "what is love"

ahahahahhahahahahahha no fucking way

what the fuck
June 8, 2010 @ 11:27 AM
F/22

25 to life was pretty thoughtful
didnt realize till the second listen that he was referring to music rather than kim
album goes hard.

7.5/10

maybe its just me the flow was good throughout the album, but did anybody feel the flow was kinda repetitive?
June 8, 2010 @ 11:27 AM
Acclaimed

Yeah, the majority of songs just feel cheesy as fuck. If the entire album had the same feeling and vibe of Cold Wind Blows I'd be happy.
June 8, 2010 @ 11:30 AM
jay3091

pm me a link

June 8, 2010 @ 11:33 AM
Acclaimed

25 to life was pretty thoughtful
didnt realize till the second listen that he was referring to music rather than kim
album goes hard.

7.5/10

maybe its just me the flow was good throughout the album, but did anybody feel the flow was kinda repetitive?

I thought everything about the lyrics and delivery got repetitive after the first couple songs. I was sick of the production by the 3rd track. I just feel like Em played it super safe on this on and I'm kinda done hoping for a true comeback from him. I'm sure a lot of people will like the album, but as a pretty big Em fan I am not pleased. sad
June 8, 2010 @ 11:33 AM
thenephilim27

is it that hard to find another site that has a working link? google it. this isn't difficult

a lot of people seem to be mistaking thoughtfulness for cheese
June 8, 2010 @ 12:26 PM
Doobie

Download
usershare.net/qex2qbeq2d5r
There ya go.

While there's life there is hope, only the dead have none.

June 8, 2010 @ 12:35 PM
bloxheads

Damn, I'm Really Fuckng Sad. This Album Is.....AHHHHH. I Cant Beleive This ***** Em Listend To Thee Critics And not His Real Fans And Madde This Shit. Seriously, I Can Say That This is Eminems First Wack Album, This Shit is Fucking Horrible. The Only Song That I Like Is On Fire. The Flow And Lyrics On There is Great. Other Than That, Every Other Song Sounds Like Some Drake TI Era Radio Shit Just to Get People Like Him, And Everysong Is Cheesy And Corny. This Little " Im Back" Accent Is Seriously Fucking Annoying. I'm Gonna Get ALOT Of Bullshit For This, But Relapse is Fucking GOD Compared To This Shit, I Really Liked That Album, And All Of His Other Work Compared To This Forced Happy Days Bull Shit Is Fucking gay. This ***** Has Legit Hooks With RNB Singers Like WTF? As An Eminem Fan Since 99, My Fucking Heart Is Hurting A Little Bit, A Piece Of Me Died. FUCK! I Recently Found my DEVILS NIGHT Album, Ill Play This Shit Out Until He Releases Some Eminem Shit. Fuck
June 8, 2010 @ 01:17 PM
F/22

alot of you guys are picky, its pretty obvious that he rapped about real shit in his life, you cant say that this was just to be like mainstream radio artists. Some of you guys must of been pretty clueless in hopes that this album was gonna come close to mmlp, slimshady, or eminem show content an delivery wise. As far as i can say this album delivers to his fans that give a fuck less about whether he raps about his personal life, or just dissing people an talkin about drugs IMO.
June 8, 2010 @ 01:22 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

yeah but he's always made personal music, it just wasn't always so blatantly pop sounding. This is the equivalent of him working with dudes like N*Sync and Brittany Spears back in '99

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

June 8, 2010 @ 01:30 PM
VANCITY

alot of you guys are picky, its pretty obvious that he rapped about real shit in his life, you cant say that this was just to be like mainstream radio artists. Some of you guys must of been pretty clueless in hopes that this album was gonna come close to mmlp, slimshady, or eminem show content an delivery wise. As far as i can say this album delivers to his fans that give a fuck less about whether he raps about his personal life, or just dissing people an talkin about drugs IMO.

i disagree he said that this album was suppose to be back to his old style that was the hype behind it, this is just playing to the masses and i think he didnt go all out like he could... dont get me wrong though his lyrics are way better this time around but the flow is repitive on some andy milonakis/nicki minaj screaming shit and hes singing just as much as drakerazz

lets hope he gets d12 royce and slaughterhouse and dre etc. next time around
i really didnt see no point of weezy on this album either he got murderd and turned into flavor flav

i actually think this shit sounds so refreshing because most of hte music is crap nowadays
June 8, 2010 @ 01:46 PM
thenephilim27

yeah but he's always made personal music, it just wasn't always so blatantly pop sounding.

nail on the head
June 8, 2010 @ 01:59 PM
Skkipy

can someone PM me a link? smile
June 8, 2010 @ 02:29 PM
PKMN Trainer Red

i disagree he said that this album was suppose to be back to his old style

He NEVER said that.
If he did, i want proof.
June 8, 2010 @ 02:32 PM
DontEvenTrip

Damn, I'm Really Fuckng Sad. This Album Is.....AHHHHH. I Cant Beleive This ***** Em Listend To Thee Critics And not His Real Fans And Madde This Shit. Seriously, I Can Say That This is Eminems First Wack Album, This Shit is Fucking Horrible. The Only Song That I Like Is On Fire. The Flow And Lyrics On There is Great. Other Than That, Every Other Song Sounds Like Some Drake TI Era Radio Shit Just to Get People Like Him, And Everysong Is Cheesy And Corny. This Little " Im Back" Accent Is Seriously Fucking Annoying. I'm Gonna Get ALOT Of Bullshit For This, But Relapse is Fucking GOD Compared To This Shit, I Really Liked That Album, And All Of His Other Work Compared To This Forced Happy Days Bull Shit Is Fucking gay. This ***** Has Legit Hooks With RNB Singers Like WTF? As An Eminem Fan Since 99, My Fucking Heart Is Hurting A Little Bit, A Piece Of Me Died. FUCK! I Recently Found my DEVILS NIGHT Album, Ill Play This Shit Out Until He Releases Some Eminem Shit. Fuck

lol, yo chill out, Stan. "My heart is hurting a little bit" ...lmao, melodramatic ass ninja.

A lot of you dudes are tripping. I don't get why fans suddenly got this idea that artists should cater to their needs/wants. In case you forgot, you're a fan of HIS music; not the other way around. He's gonna talk about what's pertinent in his life; maybe it resonates with you, maybe it doesn't -- but at the end of the day, it's his music. And for supposed 'supporters from day one', you guys don't even seem to respect the artists decisions with the creative direction they go with their albums. Em's growing, and so is his music. You guys didn't really expect him to completely go back to his old style, did you? Had he done that, you critics would've just said he became stagnant as an artist and complained about a lack of innovation. And maybe Recovery does sound like an album of singles, but since when was that considered a bad thing? Marshall Mathers LP was getting air time like it was an album full of singles, and I don't think many of you were complaining then.
June 8, 2010 @ 02:40 PM
PKMN Trainer Red

I fucking hate it when people do this.

When fuckers want

Eminem to make anotehr MMLP or TES
Nas to make another Illmatic
Kanye to make another College Dropout
Jay-Z to make another Blueprint or Reasonable Doubt.

You pussys need to be grateful these guys are giving out music, still.

What? You want Eminem to keep rapping about homosexuals, killing, and corny jokes?

THIS GUY IS FUCKING 37 YOU IDIOTS. Hes not a little kid no more.
When he first came in the mainstream game he was 27.

Fucking pricks. Yall not even buying the album so whats your point?
This album is FAR from terrible. Im not saying this album is the next MMLP
BUT, its still excellent. Especially in this time of music.

Fuckers.
June 8, 2010 @ 02:44 PM
Famous_king

I fucking hate it when people do this.

When fuckers want

Eminem to make anotehr MMLP or TES
Nas to make another Illmatic
Kanye to make another College Dropout
Jay-Z to make another Blueprint or Reasonable Doubt.

You pussys need to be grateful these guys are giving out music, still.

What? You want Eminem to keep rapping about homosexuals, killing, and corny jokes?

THIS GUY IS FUCKING 37 YOU IDIOTS. Hes not a little kid no more.
When he first came in the mainstream game he was 27.

Fucking pricks. Yall not even buying the album so whats your point?
This album is FAR from terrible. Im not saying this album is the next MMLP
BUT, its still excellent. Especially in this time of music.

Fuckers.

This is album is good, most of you are bashing this album when you are just DL it, buy the album then talk shit all you want, Recovery is way better than his last effort.
June 8, 2010 @ 05:39 PM
TheAbstrakt

Em singing on just about every song makes me sad. Somethings up with his voice too. He's all loud and screechy.

But the album's pretty good. It looks like it's a love hate thing right now for most people.

Almost Famous and 25 to Life are dope.
June 8, 2010 @ 05:49 PM
shakintheD

suspended

fuck idk some songs are dope but i hate when he fucking sings in the chorus 8/10

album is crossing "going hard" and being mainstream

Please login first to reply.