SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
May 6, 2010 @ 05:31 PM
ClydeFrazier

kbos ain't on no bandwagon, he's just recognizing this isn't very good. i like drake and this song is fucking weak. i'm pretty disappointed.

Melo Gang All Day

May 6, 2010 @ 05:50 PM
Koven

smh.. the hb bandwagon for Drake happened back in 07, you nigs are now hopping on the anti-Drake bandwagon. fuck outta here

Word

Anti-Drake bandwagon is the new HYPE lol. Same thing happened with the anti wale and anti kid kudi bandwagons lol.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

May 6, 2010 @ 06:03 PM
filth

why are you asking for permission?

i like this track more so than i did when it first released. at first i didn't like the 808s feel to it and i still don't like some of those aspects and the hey hey hey part but the rest is good to me. btw i think if kanye would have made this track, it wouldn't have been as good. it'd be more popular on the radio and with everyone but it wouldn't sound as good (the singing)

im not asking for permission, im just throwing it out there cause i know where some people are coming from when they called some people Drake dick riders. I know people that hated 808s but like this song. Which makes me confused, or did they actually like 808s but just said they hated it cause they wanted to jump on the bandwagon. (not directing this to you)

I could give a fuck if someone dissed what i listen to because its not like they have to enjoy it when i do.
May 6, 2010 @ 08:28 PM
brahmwatson

I admit I only like this song because it's Drake. It's about 95% dope and 5% sounds almost like a Radio Disney song and getting that stuck in my head makes me like it just a little less.
May 6, 2010 @ 09:15 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

im not asking for permission, im just throwing it out there cause i know where some people are coming from when they called some people Drake dick riders. I know people that hated 808s but like this song. Which makes me confused, or did they actually like 808s but just said they hated it cause they wanted to jump on the bandwagon. (not directing this to you)

I could give a fuck if someone dissed what i listen to because its not like they have to enjoy it when i do.

i hear you. what i was saying was that you shouldn't be concerned with if people think something of you because you like a song or not but with that post you already know that lol so it's all good
May 6, 2010 @ 09:29 PM
Bubbs619

Pusha T's verse off a song on The Champ is Here pt 3
“Tell Hova don’t pass the crown so soon, Unless he got a crown for every writer in the room/There’s too many spirits on these ghostwritten tunes, So you can’t crown the heir until you séance the room.”

shots fired at drake?
May 6, 2010 @ 09:37 PM
fistyourbitch

up tempo wackness

comeback season please
May 6, 2010 @ 11:33 PM
kbos

smh.. the hb bandwagon for Drake happened back in 07, you nigs are now hopping on the anti-Drake bandwagon. fuck outta here

lmao fuck into here - Bandwagon my ass. I could give a fuck less about popularity for or against somebody I just call it like I see it and drop my opinion on it. On some real shit i've said it before and i'll say it again, Drake is a nig that can rap and go in when he really puts in the effort, but the majority of the time he comes mediocre or worse, and for that he doesn't impress me. Without wayne backing him he wouldn't be where he is. Call me a hater if you want but youre fooling yourself if you can't see that.
May 6, 2010 @ 11:40 PM
kbos

kbos ain't on no bandwagon, he's just recognizing this isn't very good. i like drake and this song is fucking weak. i'm pretty disappointed.

thank you - real recognize real. If drake dropped a hot joint id be giving him props, this joint blows and im dropping my opinion. Music like this is about following and not leading. I'm tired of follower music in the mainstream, I wanna here some leader shit, a little diversity would be nice. I don't hate just to hate. It's that simple.
May 7, 2010 @ 09:56 AM
HeirSuperstar

Horrible song...................
May 7, 2010 @ 04:07 PM
filth

Pusha T's verse off a song on The Champ is Here pt 3
May 7, 2010 @ 04:14 PM
Koven

www.2dopeboyz.com/2010/05/06/pusha-t-explains-jay-z-line-on-illn/

"if its not directly directed at me, I dont respect it"

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

May 7, 2010 @ 04:27 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Wouldn't matter if it WAS directed at him he wouldn't respond. Didn't Clipse have beef with Weezy a few years back?
May 7, 2010 @ 06:56 PM
GimmeDaLoot

That Pusha verse wasn't on the Jada tape. It was on Jeezy's Ill'in.

Please login first to reply.