Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 29, 2010 @ 09:39 PM
Koven

my bitch loved this song tongiht

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

April 29, 2010 @ 09:51 PM
Freddie Benson

i hope his album is more rap than sing

anal del rey http://yellow-stuff.com

April 29, 2010 @ 10:41 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

^Me too. I'll be disappointed but there is a high chance of that being the case since females are his biggest audience.
April 30, 2010 @ 01:28 AM
kbos

This album is gunna suck balls. You know why? Cuz drake sucks balls. Only reason dude blew up is marketing and push from wayne. J. Cole just dropped some shit 10x better and which song do you think youre gunna hear more on the radio? Its sad really...

Drake always tries so hard to be cool in his videos and on stage. Dude comes off as such a punk faggot and his music completely reflects that. I don't hate just to hate, I'm simply calling it like it is. I know dude can rap when he puts his mind to it and spits a quality verse, and i'll give you dickriders the benifit of the doubt and assume youre riding dick for this reason, but drake is the type of nig who would much rather have baby and wayne run train on him than spit fire. He steez just screams DICK UP THE ASS.
April 30, 2010 @ 02:08 AM
modernmischief

It's aight,I'm not feeling the 808's type beat or the melody too much,and lol at *****s bitching about Drake singing eventhough drizzy is a rapper/singer so it's only natural that his album is going to be rap/singing dumbfucks.
April 30, 2010 @ 02:28 AM
skillet

song was a fucking letdown. His RnB can be dope and all but this song was weak. Kanye's getting fucking lazy
April 30, 2010 @ 04:14 AM
Zelltre

you clearly havent listen to so far gone, room for improvement, or comeback season.

SMFH at you narrow minded people. Drake sings, and he always will, get over it. This shit is better than most of the crappy rnb out there right now.

Clearly you haven't listened to Room for Improvement or Comeback Season...

Drake would rap over his RnB cuts...not sing.(Until SFG of course) He only sung once on CS, and that was a joke around funny type track...He definitely was straight spittin dope with his joints, trying to appeal to dudes and females. Now he just appealing to females. Nothin wrong with that, if he wants to do let him be.

Dude be goin back and forth alot though...Rapper by day, Singer by night and shit.
April 30, 2010 @ 05:55 AM
wikedwun

this is dope!
April 30, 2010 @ 08:43 AM
st3p.

it actually grew on me after a day...
Fucking Drake is like a smoking habit.
April 30, 2010 @ 11:07 AM
Bubbs619

i couldnt even finish this bullshit drake fell waaaaaaaaaay off since so far gone
April 30, 2010 @ 11:39 AM
sellme

i couldnt even finish this bullshit drake fell waaaaaaaaaay off since so far gone

smh ignorance.
April 30, 2010 @ 11:57 AM
Maui Waui

This album is gunna suck balls. You know why? Cuz drake sucks balls. Only reason dude blew up is marketing and push from wayne. J. Cole just dropped some shit 10x better and which song do you think youre gunna hear more on the radio? Its sad really...

Drake always tries so hard to be cool in his videos and on stage. Dude comes off as such a punk faggot and his music completely reflects that. I don't hate just to hate, I'm simply calling it like it is. I know dude can rap when he puts his mind to it and spits a quality verse, and i'll give you dickriders the benifit of the doubt and assume youre riding dick for this reason, but drake is the type of nig who would much rather have baby and wayne run train on him than spit fire. He steez just screams DICK UP THE ASS.

co-sign
April 30, 2010 @ 12:23 PM
Koven

LOL Drake is hurting peoples feelings

April 30, 2010 @ 01:10 PM
kbos

^

Nah son, its my ears. Drake is hurting my ears.
April 30, 2010 @ 01:44 PM
Bubbs619

smh ignorance.

how am i ignorant?
April 30, 2010 @ 01:51 PM
Failure Pt.5

Drake is dope and all but if you like this song you need to get off his dick period. The beat is fucking garbage and not up to kanye's standards at all, and the song is just pretty plain and actually sounds like Kanye wrote it as well.

This song is basically a leftover track from 808's. There's no other you can spin this piece of shit around.

If I made this beat and posted it up here all yall nigggas would be like wtf
April 30, 2010 @ 02:52 PM
kbos

^

EXACTLY SON. Finally a Drake fan telling it like it is.

I mean shit you actually see several posters on here TRYING to enjoy the song. Dudes are like man I had to listen to this a few times for it to grow on me. If you are putting effort into enjoying a song as simplistic, unorginal, bland, and low quality as this then theres something wrong lol.
April 30, 2010 @ 03:22 PM
tRick

I thought they were off making music like this.
And I think it'd sound better without the wack, gwen stefani "if i were a rich girl" sounding drums.
April 30, 2010 @ 03:28 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

To me it just sounds like i'm hearing the chorus over an over. I mean, I don't hate this niigga because of it, damn some of yall mad n shit lul. If I woulda knew it was this kind of song I wouldn't have been that disappointed.
April 30, 2010 @ 03:58 PM
filth

just reminding everyone that thinks this CD is full of rnb, theres only been three songs released which is "Shut It Down," "Find Your Love", and "Over." How do we know that the whole CD is going to be rnb based off just three songs...."Over" wasnt even rnb. Some of you guys are trippin badly.
April 30, 2010 @ 04:07 PM
Failure Pt.5

***** i cant help if i like a song. i like it, and it is what it is. if im a dickrider because of that then alright.

I guess. Im just saying, the quality of his music will just keep declining if people accept shit like this.
April 30, 2010 @ 04:09 PM
Failure Pt.5

btw if you didnt like 808's but you wanna talk about "this shit is soooo dope omg" you're a faggot and a dickrider as well. Sure Drake actually sings well but it's basically a 808's song that Kanye just didn't use. I know a lot of dudes here wanted talk down on Ye for his 808's material, some of the same dudes probably jamming this shit while google imaging pics of drizzy and shit smh
April 30, 2010 @ 04:25 PM
kbos

To me it just sounds like i'm hearing the chorus over an over. I mean, I don't hate this niigga because of it, damn some of yall mad n shit lul. If I woulda knew it was this kind of song I wouldn't have been that disappointed.

It does kinda frustrate me that music of such awful quality blows up while we are likely to never see a great single dropped by J. Cole or Jay Elec make anything more than a buzz.
April 30, 2010 @ 07:06 PM
Zelltre

I guess. Im just saying, the quality of his music will just keep declining if people accept shit like this.

Pretty much.

Fireworks is sounding like the only thing since Fear dropped that I've enjoyed from Drake.
April 30, 2010 @ 08:07 PM
coco thai

I like Drake better when he sings on his shit, when he raps he just sounds like he's trying to be something he's not.
April 30, 2010 @ 09:01 PM
iroccvanz.

I like the track.
April 30, 2010 @ 09:50 PM
Koven

so much hate smh

Drake raps for that everyday *****. Songs about Bitches, wanting to be successful, ect...is shit I can relate too. I mean i like gangster and stoner rap but thats not what im about. Until these other dudes like big sean other other hyped artists can make a song like closer, fear, or successful ill be rooting for drake hahaha.

May 1, 2010 @ 02:13 AM
kbos

^

lmao
May 1, 2010 @ 02:15 AM
Reak-

i dont know.. i like it lol #jordanshrug
May 1, 2010 @ 08:43 AM
C_Augustus_O

stfu

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O