Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 9, 2010 @ 07:19 AM
g2289

^ I thought they just did the song already and input the audio into the video while they lip sync the "in studio performance"
March 9, 2010 @ 12:48 PM
dOpeMitch

best over remake so far'

usershare.net/ur05u4nztocz

i fck with it
March 9, 2010 @ 01:29 PM
Mr.Untouchable

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW3xbIUZOak

heres a little remix me and my homies put together.. feedback would be appreciated!

On some real shiit man this is good coolcool
March 9, 2010 @ 05:38 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

It was okay at best.No hate tho
March 13, 2010 @ 04:52 AM
FlightSchool89

instrumental links yo??
March 13, 2010 @ 09:55 AM
zerodragunov

Feelin the beat but think he is sounding too much like lil wayne.
March 13, 2010 @ 11:17 AM
erico223

at first i liked it..but in the second verse it def ressembles DEAD PREZ-hiphop ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jNyr6BJZuI
March 13, 2010 @ 11:25 AM
essej

he was paying homage
March 13, 2010 @ 01:44 PM
Koven

at first i liked it..but in the second verse it def ressembles DEAD PREZ-hiphop ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jNyr6BJZuI

mad late bro

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

March 13, 2010 @ 02:50 PM
MilliTV

it was ok...
March 14, 2010 @ 01:34 PM
Potsnu

I think it's wack, I like Cudi's first single more lol
March 14, 2010 @ 02:29 PM
Doapboi

fuck drake, i can't stand this mothafuckas voice

nicca be looking like a llama
March 14, 2010 @ 06:00 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I believe his next single will be much better. I guess this is just a taste of whats to come(pause). If his next single is like this one tho I won't bother cawpping.
March 14, 2010 @ 06:14 PM
sellme

If his next single is like this one tho I won't bother cawpping.

I literally do not understand people who are making comments like this. You, and anyone who shares this opinion, are letting either hype, your own personal biases, or a combination of the two cloud your judgment. If J. Cole or any other hb-approved artist dropped this track, every last one of you niiggas would be bouncing up and down his dick. If you do not like this track, chances are you will not like any of the other material Drake will be putting out on TML. The beat knocks, the verses go hard if you understand the context of what he is saying... there is absolutely nothing outrageously terrible about this track (the hook is debatable).

Someone please explain the hate to me, because I am trying but I just cannot understand it.
March 14, 2010 @ 06:24 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

If you look back you would've saw that I said the track wasn't bad. Also i haven't once posted anthing about J. Cole. Don't listen to him. Theres not Hype clouding anything I would just rather not hear another song like that. Hell I never said I wouldn't download it but I can't see myself buying his album if it's gonna be full of songs like that. I like Drake. But I want to hear him Raw spitting or telling me a story because when he does that It's a lot better than what 'Over' was. Why are you mad?
March 14, 2010 @ 08:22 PM
filth

March 14, 2010 @ 08:36 PM
Koven

I literally do not understand people who are making comments like this. You, and anyone who shares this opinion, are letting either hype, your own personal biases, or a combination of the two cloud your judgment. If J. Cole or any other hb-approved artist dropped this track, every last one of you niiggas would be bouncing up and down his dick. If you do not like this track, chances are you will not like any of the other material Drake will be putting out on TML. The beat knocks, the verses go hard if you understand the context of what he is saying... there is absolutely nothing outrageously terrible about this track (the hook is debatable).

Someone please explain the hate to me, because I am trying but I just cannot understand it.

Im paying for the album regardless, I have high hopes but even if it didn't fulfill my expectations which I doubt...Paying for TML will be a way to say thanks for the shit he gave away for free.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

March 14, 2010 @ 08:46 PM
Androo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmU_zQKxZTI

can't take this dude seriously with that gap between his teeth |0
March 14, 2010 @ 09:12 PM
alberto1989

lmao what's that rock gif from?
March 14, 2010 @ 09:20 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I'll probably end up buying it regardless. Jeez it's like nigs get mad because someone doesn't agree with them about who they like.
March 14, 2010 @ 09:26 PM
AceLuck

What? Drake's over?
March 14, 2010 @ 09:45 PM
sellme

John I feel you, that post wasn't a shot at your personally in any way.. it's just that I'm sick and tired of kids saying "omg this shit is trash, Drake needs to get back to his Room For Improvement and Comeback Season shit". These are the same kids who never listened to Drake until two months before So Far Gone dropped at the earliest when he started getting some buzz and act like they were there since dude first picked up a mic.

To address your point though, this is the debut single off his first retail album, wtf were you expecting? Dude is not gonna drop some introspective and thoughtful shit right from the get go... that's not what sells albums these days. However all things considered, I think if you re-listen to this song you will see that Drake is definitely telling a very clear story. I don't want to break the shit down line by line, but if you've been following Drake for awhile like you say then you should understand most of it. "Man, they treat me like a legend, am I really this cold? / I’m really too young to be feelin’ this old". That shit is absolute fire! The dude hasn't even dropped an album and dudes are criticizing his shit to no end like he was Hov.

Anyways, the whole song is fire to me. I think it was the PERFECT single for his album and will definitely be copping it when it drops.
March 24, 2010 @ 05:41 AM
alex.

www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhta8gC0c8R1nF6sSD

meh, drake cant perform :/ but it looks like 40 degrees there ( celsius )
March 24, 2010 @ 01:23 PM
Beach2theBay

Probably trying to take it easy so he doesn't bust up his ankle again ha. This is the first rap performance I've seen where I can understand the lyrics because the rappers isn't running around yelling.
March 24, 2010 @ 11:43 PM
filth

haha i saw that

it looks hottt as hell there, drakes sweating like crazy
March 25, 2010 @ 12:09 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

John I feel you, that post wasn't a shot at your personally in any way.. it's just that I'm sick and tired of kids saying "omg this shit is trash, Drake needs to get back to his Room For Improvement and Comeback Season shit". These are the same kids who never listened to Drake until two months before So Far Gone dropped at the earliest when he started getting some buzz and act like they were there since dude first picked up a mic.

To address your point though, this is the debut single off his first retail album, wtf were you expecting? Dude is not gonna drop some introspective and thoughtful shit right from the get go... that's not what sells albums these days. However all things considered, I think if you re-listen to this song you will see that Drake is definitely telling a very clear story. I don't want to break the shit down line by line, but if you've been following Drake for awhile like you say then you should understand most of it. "Man, they treat me like a legend, am I really this cold? / I
March 25, 2010 @ 12:10 AM
nhoodcollector

this shits hard!! and hits hard in my car too!!
March 26, 2010 @ 05:33 PM
method47

I like this song now.

Please login first to reply.