Damn can't wait. The Original Dom Kennedy was cool but I don't think it was on par with his other tapes. Hopefully FTWWL 2 will make up for it.
Look at wiz khalifa, being incredibly mediocre is the new hot shit that gets you in the mainstream.
Originally posted by Inactive User1. Dom’s Prayer (prod K Roosevelt)
2. Grind’n (prod Cardo)
3. When I come Around (prod Unknown)
4. Come Over (prod The Futuristiks)
5. She Ain’t In Love (prod The Futuristiks)
6. Money Don’t Stop (prod Chromatix)
7. O.P.M. (prod Drewbyrd & Polyester)
8. Platinum Chanel (prod Nick Cage)
9. I Love Dom (prod Cardo)
10. The Ways (prod THC)
11. Mr Champagne Intermission feat Polyester (prod Swiff D)
12. Ice Cream Truck (prod K Roosevelt)
13. New Jeeps feat Asher Roth & Mikey Rocks (prod Chuck Inglish)
14. 2MPH feat Big K.R.I.T (prod The Futuristiks)
15. Beats, Hoes and Rhymes feat Casey Veggies & Schoolboy Q (prod Champagne Click)
16. Dream to Me (prod Scoop Deville)
17. Graduate (prod HellagooD)
FutureStreet/DrugSounds is one of my favorite mixtapes no doubt. I get the mediocre label though, he's released a lot of "alright" material. His music is great for just summer time vibin' though.