Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
December 14, 2010 @ 06:22 PM
ClydeFrazier

he definitely should. that DOA performance was fucking mind blowing

listening to the black album for the first time in awhile right now, december 4th might in my top 5 hov songs cool

Melo Gang All Day

January 2, 2011 @ 10:24 AM
DStyles

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

January 2, 2011 @ 11:06 AM
DhA

Been reading Decoded, shit is awesome. What albums should I get, I already have RD/BP/BLACK/BP3 and will prob get American Gangster, what else is good?
January 2, 2011 @ 06:55 PM
Mos

Kingdom come, vol 2, vol 3 and BP2 are alll great
January 3, 2011 @ 06:19 PM
ak

unplugged is really nice. and yeah he needs to do another live album &)&)
January 11, 2011 @ 03:01 PM
DStyles

Jay-Z has amassed a business empire that includes a record label, clothing line, and sports team, and now he

January 11, 2011 @ 04:24 PM
GimmeDaLoot

Jay >>>
January 12, 2011 @ 04:04 PM
goldANDsacks

Jay-Z needs to only wear tuxedos from now on.
January 13, 2011 @ 09:02 PM
Mos

jay-z has amassed a business empire that includes a record label, clothing line, and sports team, and now he
January 14, 2011 @ 04:21 PM
C.Dante

jay-z needs to only wear tuxedos from now on.

rooooooseeewooooodddddd
January 17, 2011 @ 08:31 PM
DubbAi

That new tune with him and Kanye, Ham, is fecking awful! Two rappers sucking each other off. And what an irritating beat!
January 20, 2011 @ 05:35 PM
DStyles

Nas lost

February 13, 2011 @ 09:22 AM
DStyles

Jay-Z Wants A ‘Black & Yellow’ Beat From Stargate

Norwegian Hit makers Mikkel S. Eriksen and Tor Erik Hermansen, better known as Stargate have produced countless hits for R&B and Pop acts, the latest being Rihanna’s ‘What’s My Name’ and Wiz Khalifa’s No.1 hit ‘Black & Yellow’. They recently spoke to Complex about working with Wiz for his first 2 singles (‘Black & Yellow’ and ‘Roll Up’) and potentially producing for Jay-Z & J. Cole.

“..We have people coming to us all the time now. Jay-Z actually came up to me the other day and said ‘I need one of those ‘Black and Yellow’ beats for J. Cole.’ [Laughs.] And then he said, ‘Shit, I need one of those ‘Black and Yellow’ beats for myself.’ So we were like ‘You know where to find us.’”

February 13, 2011 @ 09:28 AM

Inactive

Jay should have quit after blueprint 1.

He's just trying to hard to remain relevant.
February 14, 2011 @ 01:22 PM
DStyles

Hip-hop has historically had a contentious relationship with The Grammys. Last night (February 13), things were no different. Jay-Z won three awards - Best Rap Performance By a Duo or Group for "On To The Next One" (with Swizz Beats); Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for

June 1, 2011 @ 10:38 AM
DStyles

Beanie Sigel Publicly Apologizes To Jay-Z

After a few years of putting Roc-A-Fella and his former affiliate Hov on blast, Beans apologizes for his words and actions.

After firing shots at former affiliate Jay-Z, Beanie Sigel has recognized the errors of his ways. The Philadelphia, Pennsylvania native has publicly apologized to Hov for badmouthing him in the press, speaking to XXLMag.com about his past mistakes.

June 1, 2011 @ 11:06 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

I feel like I'm missing something when it comes to jay-z, don't understand the hype.
June 1, 2011 @ 03:12 PM
Butcher206

He should have quit after The Black Album, his last really good album imo. Then again he still raps because he can, so why not keep a top spot in the industry.
June 1, 2011 @ 03:16 PM
ClydeFrazier

american gangster was fucking dope, kingdom come and blueprint 3 were aight. he still kills every feature he's on too.

Melo Gang All Day

June 1, 2011 @ 07:37 PM
bonemarrow

blueprint iii is great

http://www.last.fm/user/basedvern

June 5, 2011 @ 09:59 AM
DStyles

american gangster was fucking dope, kingdom come and blueprint 3 were aight. he still kills every feature he's on too.

Kingdom Come was more than "aight".

The Prelude is a great intro and resembles that of the intro to Vol. 1
Oh My God is Jay-Z at its finest. That second verse is cool
Kingdom Come - Jay-Z takes on the role of Superman, Spider-Man, and Batman on each verse.
Show Me What You Got - A great club joint... I'm talking about those high clubs where nikkas drop $100 for a bottle of water.
Lost One - Self explanatory. If you don't understand the meaning of this song then shit... I don't know.
Do U Wanna Ride - Jay-Z on that R&B vibe and he delivered. This is the old Kanye. Fuck those new wack beats he's doing.
30 Something - A song to nikkas who keep telling Jay to stop rapping about his past. Well, here you go. Jay rapping about his current lifestyle.
I Made It - A song for his mom
Anything - Filler track
Hollywood - The downside to making it in the entertainment industry.
Trouble - This song is more like Jay trying to be like Wayne.
Dig A Hole - Ended Cameron Giles career... not like he had one to begin with.
Minority Report - Kanye West hates white people. My nikka Bush was one if not the best president this country has ever seen cool
Beach Chair - shit... just sit back and vibe to this shit.

Overall, this album has a great R&B vibe to it. This album is one of Jay's most personal and best produced album yet.

June 5, 2011 @ 05:34 PM
AquzeHim

In the spring of 2009, an A&R affiliated with the Roc got in contact with me. Shortly after, I had the opportunity to submit various track cuts for Jay-Z's long awaited Blueprint 3. Unfortunately, none of the tracks made the final cut. After letting some people hear what i sent Hova (Including those close to him), they all suggested I release them for the public to hear. This is what the Blueprint 3 could have been...

theBlueprint3outtakes.com
June 5, 2011 @ 08:55 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

Kingdom Come was more than "aight".

The Prelude is a great intro and resembles that of the intro to Vol. 1
Oh My God is Jay-Z at its finest. That second verse is cool
Kingdom Come - Jay-Z takes on the role of Superman, Spider-Man, and Batman on each verse.
Show Me What You Got - A great club joint... I'm talking about those high clubs where nikkas drop $100 for a bottle of water.
Lost One - Self explanatory. If you don't understand the meaning of this song then shit... I don't know.
Do U Wanna Ride - Jay-Z on that R&B vibe and he delivered. This is the old Kanye. Fuck those new wack beats he's doing.
30 Something - A song to nikkas who keep telling Jay to stop rapping about his past. Well, here you go. Jay rapping about his current lifestyle.
I Made It - A song for his mom
Anything - Filler track
Hollywood - The downside to making it in the entertainment industry.
Trouble - This song is more like Jay trying to be like Wayne.
Dig A Hole - Ended Cameron Giles career... not like he had one to begin with.
Minority Report - Kanye West hates white people. My nikka Bush was one if not the best president this country has ever seen cool
Beach Chair - shit... just sit back and vibe to this shit.

Overall, this album has a great R&B vibe to it. This album is one of Jay's most personal and best produced album yet.

co-sig all of this. dstyles is the reason i quit trolling & banning niccas from the forum. i never banned anyone from sb though.
June 5, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
Norrin Radd

this

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

June 5, 2011 @ 11:46 PM
June 7, 2011 @ 02:25 PM
June 14, 2011 @ 08:11 PM
SwagOn9000

Jay-Z makes CLASSICS. PERIOD.
October 12, 2011 @ 07:26 PM
DStyles

That Jay-Z 101 cool

Jay-Z 101?: Georgetown University students can now listen to Jay-Z for course credit. Academic Michael Eric Dyson reportedly will teach a three credit course about the rapper’s music there. “Well obviously Jay-Z is one of the greatest entertainers of the world today,” Dyson told MTV. “Not only is he a remarkable rhetorical genius, he’s also a man of deep sympathy and empathy for those who are lost and vulnerable, but especially under-educated youth of all cultures and stripes.” The course’s syllabus will include Jay-Z’s book “Decoded,” which was co-authored by Dream Hampton. The class will also use other books, films and articles to get an understanding of the rapper and hip-hop. “We look at his incredible body of work, we look at his own understanding of his work, we look at others who reflect upon him, and then we ask the students to engage in critical analysis of Jay-Z himself,” Dyson said.

Jay-Z won

October 12, 2011 @ 07:51 PM
hiphopbackpacker

Wow people are really saying Jay-Z isn't the greatest? you could go to villages in China and ask people who Jay-Z his and I bet you they'll know who Hov is.
October 13, 2011 @ 09:10 AM
filthavenue

Jay-Z is the best rapper alive, he will always get the top 3 spot

http://filthavenue.tumblr.com/

Please login first to reply.