Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 11, 2010 @ 03:50 PM
LiquidSwords

He should have stopped making albums after the Black Album. BP3 is garbage btw
May 11, 2010 @ 03:54 PM
young idiot

He was on Speakerboxxx too. One of the lesser tracks.
May 11, 2010 @ 04:08 PM
DStyles

you serious? he's always jumped on every bandwagon

now when premier is gon be on kanye's next lp, jayz gon jump on his dick too in no time &)

Premo?

D'evils
Friend or Foe
Bring It On

Edit: How is Lupe better than Jay? Off from two albums?

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 11, 2010 @ 05:10 PM
EdotMill

alex, you are showing a lack of hip-hop knowledge. Jay been worked with premo. what are you getting at?

what trends exactly has jay been biting? auto-tune? melodic raps ala Kid Cudi? Certainly not slimmer fitting jeans?

its also pretty nonsensical that the guy you keep using to try and discredit Jay-Z, Kanye West, IDOLIZES him. see "Big Brother". so even Kanye West disagrees with you, and knows what it is.
May 11, 2010 @ 05:20 PM
DStyles

alex, you are showing a lack of hip-hop knowledge. Jay been worked with premo. what are you getting at?

what trends exactly has jay been biting? auto-tune? melodic raps ala Kid Cudi? Certainly not slimmer fitting jeans?

its also pretty nonsensical that the guy you keep using to try and discredit Jay-Z, Kanye West, IDOLIZES him. see "Big Brother". so even Kanye West disagrees with you, and knows what it is.

You just killed alex.

May 11, 2010 @ 06:07 PM
Pinhead Larry

fuck Jay-z, you been on my dick *****, you love my style
May 11, 2010 @ 06:08 PM
Shaun

*throws up the roc*
May 11, 2010 @ 06:12 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

These haters kill me! Name another rapper from the 90's thats still selling number one albums and still selling out concert shows?

Em?
May 11, 2010 @ 06:30 PM
DStyles

fuck Jay-z, you been on my dick *****, you love my style

Funny. Nas style was indeed written. Ra!

I love Nas stans. Funny girls.

May 11, 2010 @ 06:50 PM
JasonHe

Who cares if Jay-z Is an Illuminati or that Nas killed him in the feud they had. Jay-Z is still the biggest most influential controversial rapper there is.
May 11, 2010 @ 06:53 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Whats so "controversial" about him though?
May 11, 2010 @ 07:12 PM
coco thai

Em?

I was waiting for someone to just drop the typical answer "Eminem". Eminem only has about 2 good albums. The rest are semi decent. Yes, Eminem has good lyrics.. but he can't outsell Jay-z or battle him.

Yeah, if money, selling records thanks to alicia keys being on your record etc. = being goat then yeah, jay is the goat &)&)

Alright, all his albums PRIOR to BP3 didn't have Alicia Keys featuring on any songs.. and he sold many MANY records. So what are you getting at?
May 11, 2010 @ 07:24 PM
Shaun

Eminem has good lyrics.. but he can't outsell Jay-z or battle him.

Erm...you know you dun fucked up on this bit right?
May 11, 2010 @ 07:29 PM
coco thai

Erm...you know you dun fucked up on this bit right?

Make your point.
May 11, 2010 @ 07:33 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I was waiting for someone to just drop the typical answer "Eminem". Eminem only has about 2 good albums. The rest are semi decent. Yes, Eminem has good lyrics.. but he can't outsell Jay-z or battle him.

Orly? I'd say all of his albums except Encore(which was decent at best) are good. Stop paying attention to the accent and focus on the flow and wordplay. Idk what you mean when you say battle but if you mean like a freestlye battle against him then I think Em > Jay. Jay has dope shit but I don't believe he can come off the dome AT ALL. All of Ems albums have gone Platinum+ and he is always number one on the charts so I think he can compare to Jay. It's only typical because it's true. /rant.
May 11, 2010 @ 07:34 PM
DStyles

*sigh* here with go with the Renegade

Ask yourself this kids, why hasn't the pink suit wearing faggot made a song Em?

May 11, 2010 @ 07:36 PM
DStyles

Relapse wasn't good. Shit was trash. For a guy that took 4-5 years to make another album you would atleast expect a comeback.

May 11, 2010 @ 07:37 PM
young idiot

Make your point.

Although Jay-Z has many many many #1 albums, I don't think he's ever gone diamond like Eminem has. I guess it depends on what exactly you meant about outselling.
May 11, 2010 @ 07:37 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

He didn't take 4-5 years to make it he was too busy being a drug addict and copping with the loss of Proof. He wasn't even over his addiction yet. Just getting his feet wet so to speak.
May 11, 2010 @ 07:38 PM
coco thai

Orly? I'd say all of his albums except Encore(which was decent at best) are good. Stop paying attention to the accent and focus on the flow and wordplay. Idk what you mean when you say battle but if you mean like a freestlye battle against him then I think Em > Jay. Jay has dope shit but I don't believe he can come off the dome AT ALL. All of Ems albums have gone Platinum+ and he is always number one on the charts so I think he can compare to Jay. It's only typical because it's true. /rant.

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you on his albums.. because that's your opinion.
Buttt.....
Jay-z can deff come off the dome. That song 'Dear Summer'? Yeah, that was a freestlye. Eminem only has good songs when he doesn't use that silly ass accent. When he does that mess, it's a waste of a beat. Half the songs off his Relapse album had that dumb accent on it. Also, Eminem doesn't have variety.. he's always talking about his drug addiction, killing his mom, or some weird psycho shit. How can be the G.O.A.T if his musical topics aren't even that wide? Come on now..
May 11, 2010 @ 07:39 PM
coco thai

Although Jay-Z has many many many #1 albums, I don't think he's ever gone diamond like Eminem has. I guess it depends on what exactly you meant about outselling.

What I meant was, if they were to drop albums on the same day.. Jay-z would most likely sell more.
May 11, 2010 @ 07:42 PM
coco thai

Dstyles.. I guess me and you have to let these people know what's goooood ;)

*throws up roc sign*
May 11, 2010 @ 07:43 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you on his albums.. because that's your opinion.
Buttt.....
Jay-z can deff come off the dome. That song 'Dear Summer'? Yeah, that was a freestlye. Eminem only has good songs when he doesn't use that silly ass accent. When he does that mess, it's a waste of a beat. Half the songs off his Relapse album had that dumb accent on it. Also, Eminem doesn't have variety.. he's always talking about his drug addiction, killing his mom, or some weird psycho shit. How can be the G.O.A.T if his musical topics aren't even that wide? Come on now..

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you on Jay-z.. because thats' your opinion.
Buttt.....
His flow and delivery can hardly be touched by anyone in the game today. I don't think Jay has much of a variety either. His songs will have to do with either How much money he has, His businesses, How he came up from Marcy to being a boss, Flashy shit like Cars, clothes, jewels etc. He doesn't have a wide variety imo. Typical rapper who has been around long enough and is able to stay relevant over the years. Don't get it twisted, I'm a Jay fan too. I love his shit, but don't act like the dudes perfect or just shits on everyone in every category. Also I never said Jay wasn't GOAT or that Em was. I hate to bring it up but uh.....Renegade anyone?
May 11, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
coco thai

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you on Jay-z.. because thats' your opinion.
Buttt.....
His flow and delivery can hardly be touched by anyone in the game today. I don't think Jay has much of a variety either. His songs will have to do with either How much money he has, His businesses, How he came up from Marcy to being a boss, Flashy shit like Cars, clothes, jewels etc. He doesn't have a wide variety imo. Typical rapper who has been around long enough and is able to stay relevant over the years. Don't get it twisted, I'm a Jay fan too. I love his shit, but don't act like the dudes perfect or just shits on everyone in every category. Also I never said Jay wasn't GOAT or that Em was. I hate to bring it up but uh.....Renegade anyone?

Here we go with the Renegade AGAIN.. I'm going to let Dstyles talk to you about that. Because it seems like no one pays attention to previous posts.
May 11, 2010 @ 07:48 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Lol It's not that Serious. I agree Jay is the king of Hip Hop today. Nuff said.
May 11, 2010 @ 07:48 PM
LiquidSwords

What I meant was, if they were to drop albums on the same day.. Jay-z would most likely sell more.

not sure about that...
May 11, 2010 @ 07:50 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Em would outsell Jay if they dropped same day imo
May 11, 2010 @ 07:51 PM
coco thai

not sure about that...

And that's your opinion. I'm just keeping it 100cool
May 11, 2010 @ 08:01 PM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

*sigh* here with go with the Renegade

Ask yourself this kids, why hasn't the pink suit wearing faggot made a song Em?

ayo shut the fuck up... NaS > Jay don't ever get that shit twisted b

www.NickyDsss.com

May 11, 2010 @ 08:12 PM
Shaun

Make your point.

When Em drops he outsells EVERYONE...& OF COURSE Em could go toe to toe & battle Jay.

Please login first to reply.