Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 4, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
suparise71

that beat on tom ford
thats what im saying!

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

July 4, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
reversal

some thoughts on the album:

- parts of MCHG sound like an improved Yeezus. like, kanye introduced us to the new style, then jay showed us how its done right.  
- i bet there's a version of "holy grail" with rihanna instead of justin timberlake. 
- "heaven" sounds like some dangermouse grey album shit. JT doing john lennon works
- eminem needs to get on the "somewhereinamerica" remix and talk about the state of the country for a bit. 
- "fuckwithmeyouknowigotit"makes me think of that scene in gladiator when caesar is coming back into rome and they're throwing that giant celebration/parade. rick ross is some fat european king in the middle ages. fucking awesome.
- the line "i dont pop molly, i rock tom ford" says so fucking much. i think he just pissed on like every young rapper right now. its like he's going "psssh.. these kids..." 
- the last minute of "jay-z blue" is jaw dropping

i give the album a 9/10 so far. it's really good. i really really dig the overall soundscape of the album. content wise, there isn't much new stuff as opposed to yeezus. its still rich people rapping about being rich. the difference i guess is that with yeezus,kanye seems like he's making a statement. with jay, it just feels like he's listing facts. its all in the attitude in which they rap. like, kanye is saying "hey everyone look how awesome i am!!!" while jay is more "oh yeah. i do these awesome things. i guess that's makes me awesome." MCHG is just like a glimpse into the life of a king (or better yet "a god)". he goes around the world, hangs in the exclusive circles, shits on all the little kids who think they're tough/cool, buys/does things we can only imagine, but at the end of the day all he really cares/worries about are his queen, his princess, and his kingdom. 
agree with this part especially. imo, yeezus demonstrates an artist's discontent with modern music and tries to break ground, but let's be real kanye doesnt try as hard as he used to with his versus. MCHG just rides on the upcoming new sound of hiphop, but hov just tells a better story. 
July 5, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
tmwtg

Damn, BIG's lines mixed with Jay's at the end of Jay-Z Blue = cool cool
July 5, 2013 @ 02:35 AM
feekz

Beach is Better needs to be a (full) song.
July 5, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
YoungRizal

If you were Yeezy would you be a little salty that Jay dropped his album so close to Yeezus?

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

July 5, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
reversal

If you were Yeezy would you be a little salty that Jay dropped his album so close to Yeezus?
Yes and knowing kanye hes probably gonna drop big brother pt. 2 and rap about his rival taking away his thunder. 
July 5, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
chex

kanye already said he doesnt care about sales and kanye and jay are very close friends
July 5, 2013 @ 11:28 AM
from02hero

I really dislike Kanye West nigga be acting too weird lately but Jay-Z been fucking with him since Big Pimping days but this album brah it shitted on every albums thats dropping

IG:From0twohero

July 5, 2013 @ 01:20 PM
suparise71

I really dislike Kanye West nigga be acting too weird lately but Jay-Z been fucking with him since Big Pimping days but this album brah it shitted on every albums thats dropping
Man yall niggas need too wait for dat 'Weird' Album

- Tracy Jackson

https://twitter.com/tracyjackson71

July 6, 2013 @ 03:24 AM
feekz

got this from KTT
http://www5.zippyshare.com/v/67180169/file.html
F_ckwithmeyouknowigotit with Juicy J's ad lib "Yea Hoe" added, too dope imo. cool

need Juicy to remix dis, fits too good
July 6, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
oneallah

i love jay but he is not the king of rap, eminem is 
cant wait ffor em's new album to drop 
and also copping magna carta holy grail, i dont know if you guys have noticed this or not but i have, songs sound much better when you actually purchase them rather than use a sharing site
July 6, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
metalfingaz

yezzus>mchg   ,yezzus was kinda wierd the first time for ppl but if i put a song on every jams to it
July 9, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
Moises Arias

i love jay but he is not the king of rap, eminem is 
cant wait ffor em's new album to drop 
and also copping magna carta holy grail, i dont know if you guys have noticed this or not but i have, songs sound much better when you actually purchase them rather than use a sharing site
LOL

Just brought the album wish beach is better was longer 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

July 9, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
UndefeatedJK

Anymore DL links? Im late as fuck

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

July 9, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
Master Flash

MCHG: 7.9/10

Changing the Past.

July 10, 2013 @ 02:02 AM
W33ZY

on that twitter Q&A, someone should of asked him when that niggaa jay elec's act 2 is dropping.. smh razz

Please login first to reply.