Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 30, 2011 @ 03:06 PM
MenaceSociety

KiD CuDi is the shit, Happy Birthday to him today :D haha
January 30, 2011 @ 03:08 PM
MenaceSociety

Yeah, Your problem is your judging him based on qualities not presnt in his music
Well nu duh, My ♥♥♥♥♥
If ur rating him on metaphores and wordplay than your listening to his music for the wrong reason.
Like he said in one interview "I live through words not metaphores" but even without all that shit his music contains more substance than most (mainstream) rappers.
If you wanna hear music that lacks meaning but contains irrlavent punchlines thrown around and embodied in a 3 minute song then listen to Lil Wayne or some shit cause Cudi is the wrong man for the job.

And elaborate what you mean by saying MOTM2 seemes like a bad self help book.
Wtf are u talking about?

Worddd, co-sign cool
January 30, 2011 @ 04:25 PM
zonefo

lol cudi is sub par at rhyming, he even admitted it himself. his flow is horrible unless he is singing, and he doesent "rhyme" like traditional rappers cuz he sucks at it. get over it stanley. there are lots of mainstream rappers that outshine cudi on all levels, like say nicki minaj. alot of you guys dismis her because of her association with lil wayne, but she manages to get personal/introspective topics in her songs not to mention social commentary and , while at the same time making a song thats commercially successful. she can ride a beat if she wants or she can switch up the entire flow and do the voice changes and just rape the beat.

nicki>>>mexican cudi
January 30, 2011 @ 04:26 PM
DStyles

lol cudi is sub par at rhyming, he even admitted it himself. his flow is horrible unless he is singing, and he doesent "rhyme" like traditional rappers cuz he sucks at it. get over it stanley. there are lots of mainstream rappers that outshine cudi on all levels, like say nicki minaj. alot of you guys dismis her because of her association with lil wayne, but she manages to get personal/introspective topics in her songs not to mention social commentary and , while at the same time making a song thats commercially successful. she can ride a beat if she wants or she can switch up the entire flow and do the voice changes and just rape the beat.

nicki>>>mexican cudi

My nikka cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

January 30, 2011 @ 04:36 PM
Axraexl

nicki>>>mexican cudi

Who else laughed at this?

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

January 30, 2011 @ 04:40 PM
Axraexl

nicki>>>mexican cudi

Who else laughed out loud?

January 30, 2011 @ 04:51 PM
DStyles

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

January 30, 2011 @ 06:20 PM
sharky

cudi's nice. i like his music. that being said...the ♥♥♥♥♥ is still trite as fuck.
January 30, 2011 @ 06:33 PM
Its_SONIC

listens to this almost every day. WE WE WE WE AITE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG26eVkyQsI&feature=player_embedded
January 30, 2011 @ 06:40 PM
Axraexl

Cudi is on U stream right now and previewed a couple of tracks on Wizard
MY Lord, Next level Shit is an understatment

January 30, 2011 @ 09:34 PM
Lev Lucien

lol cudi is sub par at rhyming, he even admitted it himself. his flow is horrible unless he is singing, and he doesent "rhyme" like traditional rappers cuz he sucks at it. get over it stanley. there are lots of mainstream rappers that outshine cudi on all levels,

this....and I still rather listen to Cudi then most of them because hes different and can ride a beat. He just ain't that nice on the mic lyrically.

and as to how MOTM II is like a shittier version of Chicken Soup for the Soul....

Trapped In My Mind
You see the walls are so high
That I couldn't climb them
So I don't know which way to roll

But I'm stuck in rewind
Oh I'm looking forward
Damn I wish I new what went wrong

REVOFEV
Let go, life does get tough
No need to stress,
Hold you back too much,
Lets go I heard they found a solution
Where'll you be for the Revolution?

those are two off the top my head that feel like a depressing Tony Robbins speech. If Cudi has "far superior" rhyme skills to Spitta and his flow "unfuckwitable" then that makes the ♥♥♥♥♥ like the best rapper alive, no???
January 30, 2011 @ 10:02 PM
Axraexl

this....and I still rather listen to Cudi then most of them because hes different and can ride a beat. He just ain't that nice on the mic lyrically.

and as to how MOTM II is like a shittier version of Chicken Soup for the Soul....

Trapped In My Mind
You see the walls are so high
That I couldn't climb them
So I don't know which way to roll

But I'm stuck in rewind
Oh I'm looking forward
Damn I wish I new what went wrong

REVOFEV
No need to stress,
Hold you back too much,

those are two off the top my head that feel like a depressing Tony Robbins speech. If Cudi has "far superior" rhyme skills to Spitta and his flow "unfuckwitable" then that makes the ♥♥♥♥♥ like the best rapper alive, no???

Those arent Rap songs, my dude

January 30, 2011 @ 10:21 PM
m0h4n

January 30, 2011 @ 10:26 PM
Axraexl

Like 4 hours late

January 30, 2011 @ 11:40 PM
Pierre

Damn i hate REVOFEV. MOTM 2 was kinda... Eh to me but I take it for what it is and it still gets regular play on the ipod. Trapped in my mind, Maybe, The Mood, Don't play this song, and Erase me are ones i can think of now.
January 31, 2011 @ 12:19 AM
Lev Lucien

Those arent Rap songs, my dude

Those are pretty much on par with the rest of MOTM II. Cudi stans think because he talks about being depressed and quits rapping every 2 years hes on some new other level shit when hes not.

Dude comes across like a drama queen....quits rapping after Day n Night, the Nardwuar interview, beef with Wale/fan/Daniel Merriweather, saying he needed coke to do interviews????gtfo

Someone please show me any song where Cudi spits something that compares to Curren$y.

in terms of rapping Spitta>>>>Cudi

in terms of making hip hop they're about the same to me right now. I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna feel Wizard if it sounds anything like Erase Me.
January 31, 2011 @ 04:00 PM

Inactive

REVOFEV
No need to stress,
Hold you back too much,

Believe this.
January 31, 2011 @ 04:01 PM

Inactive

REVOFEV
No need to stress,
Hold you back too much,

Believe this.
January 31, 2011 @ 04:05 PM
holle

my mojo so dope
January 31, 2011 @ 04:19 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Kid Cudi isnt really a Rapper to me so I dont look at the whole "He isn't lyrically gifted" side of it. He is more alternative Hip Hop if anything with melodies. He doesnt really ever just RAP. I'm not gonna compare him to J. Cole or Spitta or Jay-Z because the style of music he makes isn't the same. Never really has been after AKNC imo.
January 31, 2011 @ 05:04 PM
brahmwatson

hes like his own sub genre somewhat..soo creative though but i dont really like the second album as much
January 31, 2011 @ 05:22 PM
Lev Lucien

Kid Cudi isnt really a Rapper to me so I dont look at the whole "He isn't lyrically gifted" side of it. He is more alternative Hip Hop if anything with melodies. He doesnt really ever just RAP. I'm not gonna compare him to J. Cole or Spitta or Jay-Z because the style of music he makes isn't the same. Never really has been after AKNC imo.

exactly....hes real good at what he does, but Cudi stans think hes good at it all
January 31, 2011 @ 06:59 PM
Axraexl

Those are pretty much on par with the rest of MOTM II. Cudi stans think because he talks about being depressed and quits rapping every 2 years hes on some new other level shit when hes not.

Dude comes across like a drama queen....quits rapping after Day n Night, the Nardwuar interview, beef with Wale/fan/Daniel Merriweather, saying he needed coke to do interviews????gtfo

Someone please show me any song where Cudi spits something that compares to Curren$y.

in terms of rapping Spitta>>>>Cudiin terms of making hip hop they're about the same to me right now. I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna feel Wizard if it sounds anything like Erase Me.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztgs7CVmrfQ

Currensy is a garbage rapper
Youre acting like the dude is some amazing rapper that spits alchatraz bars
♥♥♥♥♥ is below average and relies on his production to catch attention

January 31, 2011 @ 08:44 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ztgs7CVmrfQ

Currensy is a garbage rapper
Youre acting like the dude is some amazing rapper that spits alchatraz bars
♥♥♥♥♥ is below average and relies on his production to catch attention

I don't agree with Curren$y being a garbage rapper BUT you were completely right when it comes to production. He wouldn't be the same without Ski Beatz. Even he would probably admit that.
January 31, 2011 @ 10:21 PM
KoreanJesus

spitta and cudder are both hype, they're nothing really special as far as rapping goes, give or take some lines. I favor cudi though, he's dynamic, and versatile in making music, but currensy is a one dimension musician
January 31, 2011 @ 11:50 PM
Lev Lucien

Spitta

I fill ya jacuzzi with them groupies, make it a bird bath,
Miss me? No you didn't bitch, with that bullshit, "Miss me",
Tryna claim Spitta' name, tryna be, Miss Me,
All of that is kicks to me, Silly rabbit trickery,
You only around because my spot is where you wish to be,
Hope to catch me sleepin by bein freaky,
But babygirl, let me be the first to say it's not that easy,
I wasn't born yesterday, nor later on that evening,
Just had to get that out the way and make the playing field even

Cudder

I
February 1, 2011 @ 12:16 AM
GimmeDaLoot

That new mixtape he's dropping supposed to be rap or rock? Hope its like AKNC
February 1, 2011 @ 12:32 AM
Axraexl

Spitta

I fill ya jacuzzi with them groupies, make it a bird bath,
Miss me? No you didn't bitch, with that bullshit, "Miss me",
Tryna claim Spitta' name, tryna be, Miss Me,
All of that is kicks to me, Silly rabbit trickery,
You only around because my spot is where you wish to be,
Hope to catch me sleepin by bein freaky,
But babygirl, let me be the first to say it's not that easy,
I wasn't born yesterday, nor later on that evening,
Just had to get that out the way and make the playing field even

Cudder

I

February 1, 2011 @ 12:39 AM
Lev Lucien

\

Lol @ u thinking that verse was anything above trash
wtf was he talkin about
Cudis actually follwed a cohesive topic
Not unrelated sentences that happen to rhyme

r u trollin???

They're both rapping about pretty much the same thing.
February 1, 2011 @ 12:41 AM
Lev Lucien

That new mixtape he's dropping supposed to be rap or rock? Hope its like AKNC

word, kid named cudi still gets crazy play

once wizard flops, cudi retires then unretires again we might get aknc II

Please login first to reply.