Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 30, 2010 @ 10:02 PM
alwayZz

thanks for the epople who gave links for downloads ^.^

October 30, 2010 @ 10:37 PM

Inactive

It was a good album but it obviously didn't top MOTM1. He'll never top it. The way he does his music is so different that it would be hard to I think. It didn't have the same feel as AKNC or MONT1 but it was still a good album.
October 30, 2010 @ 11:25 PM
YungBrooklyn

It was a good album but it obviously didn't top MOTM1. He'll never top it. The way he does his music is so different that it would be hard to I think. It didn't have the same feel as AKNC or MONT1 but it was still a good album.

Pretty much the exact way i feel after bumping it a few times through. I even bought MOTM to support a dope album, not sure yet if ill cop this.
October 31, 2010 @ 01:01 AM
Bubbs619

I finished listening to it earlier today and...

I > II easy
October 31, 2010 @ 01:54 AM
sjl.

Proving once and for all you can't have an album full of only choruses
October 31, 2010 @ 03:34 AM
NoStress

Mayne this was wack sad

Damnit CuDi..

burr

October 31, 2010 @ 05:09 AM
xVILLN

i just finished listening to the album in its entirety.this shits really not that bad imo.sure,theres a few tracks that i ended up skipping mid way through,but i really cant hate on the album.i mean,ive been a fan since AKNC,and this just sounds like some shit that cudi would make.nothing really out of the ordinary.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

October 31, 2010 @ 09:00 AM
Pinhead Larry

too many KiD CuDi haters haha

what I see about CuDi is that he's definitely a love or hate artist. You either get his music or you don't. If you don't understand, you're gonna think he's horrible, but if you understand his music it's some special shit to listen to.

holy fuckin shit.

WE UNDERSTAND HIS MUSIC, we're not retarded. We just think it fucking sucks, because well....it fuckin sucks. mumbling, bad singing, Production completely outshines Cudi on the album.
October 31, 2010 @ 09:04 AM
ksj

holy fuckin shit.

WE UNDERSTAND HIS MUSIC, we're not retarded. We just think it fucking sucks, because well....it fuckin sucks. mumbling, bad singing, Production completely outshines Cudi on the album.

Exactly.

I'm a Cudi fan myself, but this album is so fucking disappointing. This album sounds like some kind of shitty mixtape he put together in 2 weeks.
October 31, 2010 @ 09:09 AM
SpaceyNYC

holy fuckin shit.

correction, it fuckin' sucks to YOU.
October 31, 2010 @ 09:14 AM
Axraexl

holy fuckin shit.

This the same ♥♥♥♥♥ who made a Waka Floka Appreciation thread.
Dont take him seriously.

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

October 31, 2010 @ 09:34 AM

Inactive

waka>cudi

how simple do you have to be to enjoy a fucking cudi album?
October 31, 2010 @ 10:17 AM
Pinhead Larry

This the same ♥♥♥♥♥ who made a Waka Floka Appreciation thread.
Dont take him seriously.

you're the same ♥♥♥♥♥ who would suck that ♥♥♥♥♥♥can Cudi's dick in a rainstorm just to say you did it, and to feel at his APCs for a quick sec.

dumb ass Cudi stans. get the fuck off.
October 31, 2010 @ 11:00 AM
vxnick

i think people are taking this far too seriously.. although cudi is a hip-hop artist and thats where he started i really dont see this as a real rap album. he's on something different than what all of the other rappers are putting out. i'm not saying it's good or bad and i'm not trying to dickride him here, but at the end of the day this just isn't a rap album and that's why i think certain people are loving or hating it.

a kid named cudi was by far his best showcase for how he can rap, MOTM 1 was still rap but you could see him branching out, and then here he's branching out the most. he's been saying for quite some time it was going to be much more psychedelic than the rest of his stuff and it really was. take it for what it is, theres some good tracks and theres some bad ones. dude was super fucked up for the majority of the recording and it shows.

im pleased with the album and really enjoy it, but i see the flaws present with it. now when his rock album comes out then we can talk... i have a feeling that will be much more of a trainwreck than this was
October 31, 2010 @ 11:22 AM
Axraexl

you're the same ♥♥♥♥♥ who would suck that ♥♥♥♥♥♥can Cudi's dick in a rainstorm just to say you did it, and to feel at his APCs for a quick sec.

I swear all your insults are the same shit over and over again.
The life of a herbsad

October 31, 2010 @ 11:29 AM
.emaN

bullshit aside this album is terrible. anyone who can listen to this and enjoy it.... im at a loss for words
October 31, 2010 @ 11:51 AM
alwayZz

album wasn't really good imo. couple songs i can listen to.

October 31, 2010 @ 12:11 PM
BitchFunk

Not a single track on here I can even listen to.

It sounds like fucking disney produced this shit.
October 31, 2010 @ 12:41 PM
ksj

I'm going to stop bitching about how much cock this album sucks.

But to the people you thinks the album is good, then I suggest you listen to his previous album.

This album is so sloppy, cudi has officially died down. I should of gone to his last show he had here because in his next concert he is going to be singing shitty ass songs from this piece of shit he calls an LP

Soulja Boy>Kid Cudi

Yes, that is how much cock this album sucks
October 31, 2010 @ 12:47 PM
xVILLN

i irl'd

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

October 31, 2010 @ 12:48 PM
TRAP MONEY PERM

The End >>> The whole album.

Thank you Chip tha Ripper and GLC. And a nice beat. If the album had more tracks like that I wouldn't dislike it so much.
October 31, 2010 @ 01:18 PM
Axraexl

Lol
You guys the same ♥♥♥♥♥s that look up songs on youtube just to hate

October 31, 2010 @ 01:26 PM
GimmeDaLoot

I loved AKNC and thought MOTMI was dope but this shit is just GARBAGE. I'm not a Cudi hater... I was looking forward to this album and all it's left me with is disappointment. If this is the level Cudi's on now I can honestly say I don't really care that he's done with rapping.

Dude before was trying to tell me this was the best album of the decade and to name 3 better albums in 2010... I said Recovery, Teflon Don, and MM4... Hell, I could've listed everything else that dropped in 2010 and it would still top this. Next thing he tells me is that all those people are just "normal" rappers. Trust me, I get that Cudi is different!.... But this album just blows cock. The next thing the kid tells me is that Teflon Don sounded like it was produced by a 15 year old because of it's horrible beats. I just decided to leave the conversation at that.
October 31, 2010 @ 02:41 PM
rocka

The End >>> The whole album.

Thank you Chip tha Ripper and GLC. And a nice beat. If the album had more tracks like that I wouldn't dislike it so much.

Chip got dope producers on his side. I don't know why he is gonna do an album/ep with Chuck English when you got people like these dudes making shit for you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOCoRptulVo Probably my favorite beat this year Prod. Million $ Mano
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEDK-qvZlus&feature=related Prod. Blended Babies (The guys who produced The End)
October 31, 2010 @ 02:56 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

Chip got dope producers on his side. I don't know why he is gonna do an album/ep with Chuck English when you got people like these dudes making shit for you.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOCoRptulVo Probably my favorite beat this year Prod. Million $ Mano
www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEDK-qvZlus&feature=related Prod. Blended Babies (The guys who produced The End)

Another ♥♥♥♥♥ that appreciates Chip's lowkey movement cool
October 31, 2010 @ 04:43 PM
Masamune

link?
October 31, 2010 @ 04:44 PM
JN3WMN

After listening twice I can honestly say I like it. I think people's expectations were like ridiculously high for some odd reason. I don't really understand all the hate |0
October 31, 2010 @ 04:52 PM
Axraexl

Dot Da Genious is an amazing producer
Dude is maybe better than Dre

October 31, 2010 @ 04:57 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

RIP to you my friend cool
October 31, 2010 @ 05:08 PM
Pinhead Larry

why do you insist on saying such silly things.

seriously, I think you're like 13 years old, the stuff you type is subtle, yet so outlandish. You must be trolling

Please login first to reply.