December 24, 2009 @ 11:25 PM
bloxheads

FINALLY RELEASED MY SHIT!

For Those That Don't Know Me From The Odd Future Tape.

I'm 18. I Compose Music. The First Shit That Comes To my Head i Record It. I Repeat About 15 Times. I Do Art Work. Pick One For A Cover. Then Release The Shit On The Web. I'm No Backpacker, No jerker, No Trap House, No Hipster. I Am........Shit I Dont Fucking Know. Fuck You

Most Of The Songs Are About Rape, jacking Off, Supreme And my Father.
If Your Into That...

Fucking Click Here

Unfortunatly, I Don't have Sites Like 2dopeboys or nahright That Fuck With me To Get This heard, So if You Like it, have heart and tell people about this. i wish hypetrak was still up, if you have a way to get this on the front page of hypebeast, please, please, please, please!!!!!! DO IT. Thanks. OFWGKTA
December 24, 2009 @ 11:30 PM
db.cooper

grabbin this. good looks.

FUCK OBAMA
December 24, 2009 @ 11:31 PM
DeezNuts

ima put you on my blog www.havehonour.blogspot.com but i need some more visitors and followers but im still promoting i just made it couple day ago

but i got you!

hahaha "got all the black bitches mad cuase my main bitch vanilla"
December 24, 2009 @ 11:44 PM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

gonna post this on www.originallitykills.wordpress.com

and hopefully tyler will have my beat ready by the time my next tape releases!

www.NickyDsss.com

December 24, 2009 @ 11:47 PM
eholt3p

check my french! i gotchu awwwreddy www.kushandkoons.com/2009/12/bastard-tyler-creator.html
December 25, 2009 @ 12:53 AM
frosty33

this shit is dope, good job
December 25, 2009 @ 01:31 AM
ASSHOLE

dopedoepdodpoedpeopdoedoe

Merry christmas fuck
December 25, 2009 @ 01:34 AM
DaveGold

I had no idea you released this shit early for HB. I'm here waiting 'til midnight to download it.

www.ProbablyNotGold.com

December 25, 2009 @ 01:42 AM
Eaton

just downloaded, sounds great so far

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

December 25, 2009 @ 01:51 AM
Exo

fuck 2dopeboys and nahright

edit: cool
December 25, 2009 @ 02:18 AM
Muff Rider

love this lil niggga

Lurk'in Since 06

December 25, 2009 @ 02:21 AM
damnwitless2

suspended

so now you officially got a release, how you plannin on marketin it?

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

December 25, 2009 @ 03:30 AM
obakeissick

Dope as always Blox. I got you on my shit.

Don't ever stop doing your own album art...

haileybardwick.tumblr.com

December 25, 2009 @ 04:03 AM
illy

really enjoying this at the moment.
the track deshay is on is really nice :]
good work family
December 25, 2009 @ 04:42 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

I'm guessing Tina is the sequel to Lisa... shit's hilarious

edit : AssMilk is naaassstttyyyy... dopest beat plus whoever that dude is, he was gettin off

www.NickyDsss.com

December 25, 2009 @ 07:20 AM
ASSHOLE

^^ agreed
December 25, 2009 @ 08:09 AM
drew!

Blogged it here: drewmarksthespot.tumblr.com/post/299932370/tyler-the-creator-bastard

It's almost like words cant express how this tape makes me feel. Thanks a lot dude. Review coming later.
December 25, 2009 @ 11:03 AM
CⒶM

appreciated.

Not with a bang but a whimper

December 25, 2009 @ 11:56 AM
illy

I'm guessing Tina is the sequel to Lisa... shit's hilarious

edit : AssMilk is naaassstttyyyy... dopest beat plus whoever that dude is, he was gettin off

truth. the other guy on that track has a really nice voice. &)
December 25, 2009 @ 12:14 PM
Junksen

http://junksen.tumblr.com

posted to here
assmilk is definitely the best song
December 25, 2009 @ 01:22 PM
Jo Nada

just...wow. i gotta give a detailed review of this shit cuz finally my favorite fuckin rapper comes through totally.

Bastard (the song) is like a black version of the intro on the OF Tape. The piano is haunting as hell then the pad that comes in with the strings is fucking evil. Crazy.

The segue into Seven at the end of Bastard had me bugging out, i had to tap it back like 10 times cuz it was just dope as fuck. Now the beginning of Seven is even iller cuz of that shit. And of course going off on Seven is just as great as ever. odd toddlers is still classic too.

French is a fucking homocide. the crazy synths, kick, snare, grungy ass flow from beginning to end and Hodgy kills the hook and his verse. the way the track ends off on a calmer note is ill as shit too. "cruising in my go kart at wal-mart selling cupcakes, go head admit it faggot this shit is tighter than butt rape."

that track Blow is hot as hell too. the melody and synths are calm, but the snare keeps it up at the same time. idk if that even makes sense, but thats jsut what i hear. the far away echoing adlibs next to the screwed up vocals on the hook is trippy as shit.

Pigs Fly is what imagination is made of. you and domo ripped that shit, but the beat is what did it. i was zoned the fuck out off that shit by the first hook. and the bridge and outro especially are amazing on that track.

Parade might be my favorite track. it literally comes and goes like a fucking parade. the beat on that is beyond words and the constant change ups are perfect for the brain. shit is just amazing. then the way it goes into slow it down is perfect after the crazy ass parade.

Assmilk really shows how ill you and that dude earl are lyrically (the whole album does but this shit especially) no hook, just going back and forth, that's classic hip-hop shit. the way you change the beat up from the lighthearted shit when Earl spits to match his flow and voice then change it to the grittier shit to match yours is genius.

man i got more shit to say about every other track but fuck imma stfu cuz i'm just rantin on cuz this shit is really the dopest shit i've heard in a while. the only rapper i can actually relate to. i fuck with mainstream rap and shit, but i dont know shit about goin to clubs and making it rain on bitches or riding in phantoms or buying out the bar or copping 100s of jordans and shit, i'm only 19 years old, there isnt much for people my age to really listen to and understand. this *****z lyrics, beats, attitude etc are the exact shit i fuck with more than anyone else doing music cuz all this shit makes sense to me. i dunno anyone else out there that raps about cartoon network or fuckin fairy tale shit in evil ways or how great it is to live but at the same time talk about how shitty life is at the same time cuz of lame girls, family, etc. and if yall think i'm saying too much about this then fuck yall too, all the art behind all of this is just dope as fuck and dude is still a teenager making better music than everyone getting paid millions to bullshit on his own just for the hell of it. and i needed this shit to end this wack ass year. this album is the only present i got for christmas. chea.

keep up the great work fam, you're too talented to ever stop. i hope you bring the Dinosaur EP soon too. Fuck Love is still my shit. peace.

No homo.
December 25, 2009 @ 02:22 PM
DaveGold

Just got done listening to the album last night. Although AssMilk was the sickest track, Tina is my favorite just because that shit was funny. Listening to this album from start to finish gives out a really different mood and vibe. An angry and hyped kind of feel, then you kind relax by putting songs like the classic Odd Toddlers and Slow It Down. I also thought you speaking to your counselor was a good concept for the album. And, like everyone said, the transition from Bastard into Seven was fucking nice. Overall I felt like an album that was all you was needed since it really shows what your capable of as a producer and rapper.

Also here's an interview with Tyler, the Creator done by Casen Kreation. Interview was posted the same day as the album:
cakesandbrains.blogspot.com/2009/12/tyler-creator-presentsbastard.html

www.ProbablyNotGold.com

December 25, 2009 @ 02:49 PM
Jo Nada

"This n*gga is sent from heaven with these beautiful sounds....but that’s satan’s son rapping."

That is exactly what I think every time I hear this *****z beats, shits are unbelievable, and then he raps about rape. There's nothing better than that in music.
December 25, 2009 @ 04:56 PM
bloxheads

OMG. I CANT EVEN TYPE HOW SHOCKED I AM FROM THE REPLIES. THANKS TO EVERYOONE!

AND MR.NADA, THANKS FOR THAT REVIEW.

We Have An Extended Vesion Of Assmilk And 2 More Songs That Im Going To Feature On The Hard Copies That i Get In next Week. i Will Send You All One. Thanks Alot For All The Blog Post, I Want To Get This Around To Everyone Who Will Listen. You Get The Full Effect When You Play it Front To back....Thanks To You Alll!!!!!!!!!

oddfuture.com
December 25, 2009 @ 10:24 PM
DSteezy

Bastard
Seven
Blow
Pigs Fly
French
Odd Toddlers (Classic)
Sarah (classic)
Session
VCR
Assmilk

bar none my favorite tracks. had a ***** at the christmas table throwing cole slaw at grandma listening to Tina and shit, it got the greatest hook I've heard in my life.

Shit is the biddnezz

Earl ripped Assmilk, *****s voice and flow is niiiice. The little skit before the "malaria carriers" line had me dying on some random shit....the fuck were yall doing '_'

Domo did some prime work on Pigs Fly too, I gotta listen to some of dudes stuff when i get the chance

Once again. Skiddbit doodly bip.
December 26, 2009 @ 12:27 AM
Tyrone Biggums

fuckin dope....

fuck a deal, i just want my fathers e-mail, so i can tell him how much i fucking hate him in detail..
REAL SHIT BLOX.

you need to put bastard on your mothafuckin myspace
December 26, 2009 @ 01:48 AM
Mikeyone4life

This is dope. My friends who have heard it have said they like it. My friend blogged it.
Here's a link to the blog:
narcodicminds.blogspot.com/
December 26, 2009 @ 04:48 AM
2frashbacca

inglorious. goddamn. that goes hard.
seriously the flow is nice.
December 26, 2009 @ 05:16 AM
COREYh

Dude's gifted cool
December 26, 2009 @ 02:04 PM
bloxheads

thanks so much guys. you guys just dont know how much i need you guys no homo....thanks.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.