Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 19, 2009 @ 11:25 PM
Tommy Boy

woah
November 19, 2009 @ 11:40 PM
Augustus

I can imagine Lady gaga and jay-z in a proper illuminati setting sippin on tea and coming up with some dark plots. yea totally.........

@QuattroRide

November 20, 2009 @ 10:01 PM
g2289

and listen to hes song 'D'evil'(from his first album)
you can clearly hear ''Illuminati want my mind,body and my soul''

yea you CAN clearly hear it reason why is because it samples prodigy on the hook saying that, as well Snoop "dear god, i wonder can you save me, I can't die, I can't die", he wasn't trying to hide that.

PS "Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body" is the correct lyric
November 21, 2009 @ 03:35 AM
Yee.

Let me put ya'll *****s on to game real quick:

Sasha fierce is the name of an egyptian goddess who was married to an egyptian god. Jay-z calls himself god and beyonce calls her self sasha fierce...... crazy shit right?

Maybe they are those gods, but reincarnated. lol
November 21, 2009 @ 08:54 AM
dots...

I hate when ppl use the "Lucifer" song to try to say something. I went to a S.D.A. school up until 8th grade and never heard "the meek shal inherit the earth" from the bible,and we have BIBLE CLASS! it's a very common saying "the meek shall inherit the earth" you hear that like 57 times a week if you're around certain people. And the sample, if you're jamaican you probably heard that song which is about CHASING THE DEVIL off the earth, WTF i hate when idiots try to speculate about this and add up clues that aren't there. That just makes it harder to see the truth.

And i read things speculating when artists say "that wasn't me" or "something took over." Whoever speculates this probably never performed or ANYTHING like that. When you do something you love it DOES NOT feel like you're doing something ACTUALLY it's in the bible that you can do something that you normally couldn't do at times. When my mother was young she seen my aunt out in the water and my aunt was drowning,my mom who couldn't swim then swam to save her. What do you make of that instance?

Also pretty much every speculation about sasha fierce being "born" or starting is COMPLETELY wrong in dates.

By the way,when these idiots try to use the bible to "expose" someone for demonic things,you can disregard that person's opinion right away. Christians worship the SUN (SON) you ever wonder why so many depictions of Jesus have a sun right behind his head? Ever wonder what REALLY happened on Dec. 25 it's the day claimed to be the birth of the SUN not the SON the christians just adapted when christianity was MADE.

ANYWAY the problem with most of these speculators is that they don't know what they're talking about and they try to speculate common things that are easily found/irrelevant. You need to find someone that knows what they're talking about,someone that is very familiar with the artist,not just some paranoid retard that things they know something.
November 21, 2009 @ 09:09 AM
GucciTarantino

Damn can a ***** be polytheistic or wut?
November 21, 2009 @ 10:34 AM
-TREACHERY-

some people are really really fucking stupid wow

alot of you sound like sheep following anything you read as if its the most credible thing ever written SMH

if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing

November 21, 2009 @ 01:52 PM
sashaisminnie

I used to love Rihanna but I think she worships the devil now

scary...
November 21, 2009 @ 02:30 PM
Brooklyn_718

Jaz-O say's some of the truest words spoken about this situation.... None of these people know shit about what their representing like really WTF can Lady Gaga know or Beyonce know about anything lol please.... Jay don't know shit either like Jaz-O said with this shit he can get as many degrees as he wants (for those that don't know degrees are the levels you go up in the lodge) but he won't go far because the same people who influenced him to do it will keep him down or won't let him get higher. This is one of my favorite quotes "There is something behind the throne greater than the king himself" because it's true and I'm if their is someone behind Jay he's going to stay below them.....

But the crazy thing is that its extremely evident in one of those lady gaga videos she's trying to represent it. The shit with all those pyramids and she's circling her eye. She just looks like an idiot doing it.
November 21, 2009 @ 03:25 PM
drewAM

^I have very little reason to believe they are completely clueless about what symbols they are displaying and what is really going on. These things wouldn't be there otherwise.

Of Lady Gaga: "At age 17, she gained early admission to the New York University's Tisch School of the Arts. There, she studied music and improved her songwriting skills by composing essays and analytical papers focusing on topics such as art, religion and socio-political order."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_gaga

I don't know if she's representing it, promoting it, warning people about it... But, whatever the motive, I'm pretty sure she somewhat understands the images and themes she is putting out.

FUCK MY NIGGER DAD

November 21, 2009 @ 03:54 PM
Yee.

[But the crazy thing is that its extremely evident in one of those lady gaga videos she's trying to represent it. The shit with all those pyramids and she's circling her eye. She just looks like an idiot doing it.

Even if she trys to represent it and looks like an idiot doing it shes still accomplishing her goal. Shes still throwin up the signs, she still incorperating the iconography and symbolism. Hell she may be into the exact shit Jay-Z is into.

And many say Jay isn't into that shit. The proof is in the pudding bro look up the O.T.O, Gnostcism, Hermitism (not spelled right), Kaballah, Free Masonry.

All that shit is paganism/neo-paganism that they choose to believe in. Just like people choose to believe in other religions.

In my opinon they can believe and worship whatever the fuck they want, but its a shame that it has to do with the occult and its shame that theyre secreting it into their shit because they have a lot of influence. And hey who knows maybe these symbols have an effect to those watchin on a subconcious level
November 21, 2009 @ 04:03 PM
chemi

you all sound white

ain't no hood nikka from marcy doing no illuminati shit

go beat off to loose change, tin foil hoes
November 21, 2009 @ 04:42 PM
capt_save_a_h0

ANYWAY the problem with most of these speculators is that they don't know what they're talking about and they try to speculate common things that are easily found/irrelevant. You need to find someone that knows what they're talking about,someone that is very familiar with the artist,not just some paranoid retard that things they know something.

lol this is childish talk. illuminati? hahhhhhhhh

Pretty much the only posts in here that matter. ha

&)
November 21, 2009 @ 06:29 PM
gaws

Holy fuck. This thread has had me reading into illuminati, freemasonry and a grip of other secret societies shit for almost three hours now.

I had shit to do today.
November 21, 2009 @ 07:53 PM
elusion

some people are really really fucking stupid wow

alot of you sound like sheep following anything you read as if its the most credible thing ever written SMH

real talk, this is such bullshit. cant even believe people find the time to write this
whether or not theyre freemasons, theres no need whatsoever to show these symbols
November 21, 2009 @ 08:26 PM
RyanF.Baby

if lady gaga represented Illuminati, i think that organization would be a fucking joke

(•_•). ( •_•)>⌐□-□. (⌐□_□)

November 21, 2009 @ 09:21 PM
chopstickthugz

if lady gaga represented Illuminati, i think that organization would be a fucking joke

does it matter? as long as more people decide to spend more time just to see this bitch on air then I think it's successful.

In terms of keeping people dumber than ever and have them stay away from News, books, or anything relating to the world affairs or what's happening in US.

Can't wait until someone punch her face n tell her to shut the fuck up.

yea it seems like Jay is riding secret orgs cock all day long.
November 21, 2009 @ 09:43 PM
F/22

real talk, this is such bullshit. cant even believe people find the time to write this
whether or not theyre freemasons, theres no need whatsoever to show these symbols
it's all opinion we all to choose too follow something.
So by saying this stuff is rediculous and stupid is just ignorant. If this shit was on the news youd all be typing this up in wikipedia.

Nothing wrong with people taking time to do the research to prove their opinions and so far they've been doing a pretty good job.
November 22, 2009 @ 06:35 AM
drewAM

Helgen is a freemason.

FUCK MY NIGGER DAD

November 22, 2009 @ 06:58 AM
Jim Jardashian

No, he lives in Japan.
November 22, 2009 @ 07:38 AM
elusion

it's all opinion we all to choose too follow something.
So by saying this stuff is rediculous and stupid is just ignorant. If this shit was on the news youd all be typing this up in wikipedia.

Nothing wrong with people taking time to do the research to prove their opinions and so far they've been doing a pretty good job.

my parents are freemasons.
to say they worship the devil and try to take over the world is ignorant.

they knowledge these people have about freemasonry is quite extensive, but the links they make to these artists work is just pathetic -there's no need for it
November 22, 2009 @ 07:41 AM
dots...

my parents are freemasons.
to say they worship the devil and try to take over the world is ignorant.

they knowledge these people have about freemasonry is quite extensive, but the links they make to these artists work is just pathetic

I DO agree with the links being pathetic,but i have a friend with a freemason father and i know for sure you know nothing about them. Yes i'm saying your parents are keeping secrets INFACT they probably don't know much about their superiors.
November 22, 2009 @ 07:47 AM
elusion

^ they dont tell me much about what they do, but all they say is that the information is everywhere - its all up to me whether i want to know it.
November 22, 2009 @ 07:53 AM
yungm

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-mamaa!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-mamaa!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-mamaa!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-mamaa!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-mamaa!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-mamaa!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-mamaa!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance

Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah!
Roma-roma-mamaa!
Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!
Want your bad romance
November 22, 2009 @ 08:16 AM
nikeair

Haha! smile
November 22, 2009 @ 05:49 PM
g2289

Jay-Z even got at Jesus in Empire State of Mind, he said:

"And jesus cant save you life starts when the church ends."

yea but thats taken out of context he's referring to those good girls gone bad, "hail mary to the city you're a virgin..."
November 22, 2009 @ 07:47 PM
iDANYO

exaaaaaaaactly
November 22, 2009 @ 10:08 PM
Deceptijon

Honestly maybe we want these these organizations to exist to cover up the fact that our world has gone to shit and we got to find somebody responsible for the massive fuck ups our species has caused in our brief history.

The image of the west is that we always got to be a step ahead so we create the idea of a group of people who live in the shadows ( basic human fear ) that are always ahead of us . Maybe all this illumanti bs is really just a coping mechanism we have created to cover up the mess we have been making and the fact that we are going on a downward spiral for a very very long time. I mean sure it is possible , but honestly do you really believe that this rockstars , rappers and actors the majority with no offical education, Many of them from backgrounds so insecure and egotistical that they could possibly coordinate or join a real organization that can't take over the world. Trust me on this one the reason artist or boring or terrible because you allow them to be . The reason why Lady GAGa does that shit is because she has an image look past it and you see some poor kid beggin for attention and has no real talent beyond her writers and beatmakers those are the people you need to deal with.
November 22, 2009 @ 10:39 PM
Guapamole

but what better people then the ones we "worship"...
November 22, 2009 @ 10:42 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

gaga what about adam lambert?

Please login first to reply.