October 13, 2009 @ 03:20 PM
Christdawg

Every rapper should think they better then the next. No way in hell hes better then Jay or anyone else for that matter but if you rapping in the game you better think you are or at least act like you are.
October 13, 2009 @ 03:21 PM
Flatland Funk

the gucci hate is so strong in this thread. at least he keeps it real and kills *****s and punches hoes in the face. jay wears sandals with jeans
October 13, 2009 @ 03:24 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

the gucci hate is so strong in this thread. at least he keeps it real and kills *****s and punches hoes in the face. jay wears sandals with jeans

lmfao, yeah, this is my exact sentiments for this thread, I'm out

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

October 13, 2009 @ 03:27 PM
DStyles

So if I kill your mom that would be cool?

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

October 13, 2009 @ 03:28 PM
DStyles

this thread is lulz. i fuck with gucci and ill always love jay but he fell off extremely hard after blueprint 2. black album was good but ehhh. jay z is like 50 yrs old now still trying to be in the game when the only thing he raps about is how rich he is and cars and shit..smh

You have to listen closely buddy if you think that's what Jay raps all about.

October 13, 2009 @ 03:35 PM
Silver Bullet

He's not.......There is no Best Rapper Alive.
October 13, 2009 @ 03:38 PM
Flatland Funk

someone tried to rob gucci for his chain and he blasted on that ***** which is something so many rappers spit about but never even do. and he punched that hoe because she tried him. and i can spit bars from pretty much every one of jay's albums besides his new stuff so fall back if you think i dont listen to jay..
October 13, 2009 @ 03:44 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

idk what world you're living in but both of those things are very gangsta and Jay wouldn't do either

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

October 13, 2009 @ 03:50 PM
Flatland Funk

^lol lemme guess you're one of the fools who believe that hitting women is wrong because...theyre women!!!! OMFG I COULD NEVER HIT A GIRL EVER BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE A PENIS. fall back Skunk you've already lost. I bet 75% of the posters in this thread ONLY listen to "real hip hop" and nothing else. smh
October 13, 2009 @ 03:54 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! Did you just say punching a girl is gangsta?!?! SMFH

nah, punching girls in general isn't gangsta, but the bitch threw a drink at him and he popped her, now that's gangsta

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jBzu6JQhUA

October 13, 2009 @ 03:57 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

meh, like I said, I'm not pro beating up your wife because your dinner is cold or some shit, but if a bitch gets out of pocket and does something a dude would get snuffed for, I don't give a fuck who you are, you gettin snuffed

October 13, 2009 @ 03:59 PM
Flatland Funk

...smh if a girl came at me and drew her drink on me or punched me im not gonna let that shit slide because shes a girl. and i wouldnt hit a girl for the same reasons i would hit a guy. And it would take a lot for me to even fight a guy because violence solves nothing anyway but if you deserve a hit you'll get it if you're a man or a woman.

and i bet you're the big man who thinks people who dont like to fight are soft. or calls a guy a pussy because hes not fucking bench pressing 500 lbs and calling everyone else a faggot..

AND learn to read. i put put "real hip hop" in quotes for a reason
October 13, 2009 @ 04:03 PM
Flatland Funk

he told her to get off the stage and she was just being a loud attention desperate hoe and thats why she got pushed off
October 13, 2009 @ 04:30 PM
Flatland Funk

sigh this shit is over. GUCCI MANE LA FLARE
October 13, 2009 @ 04:35 PM
DStyles

idk what world you're living in but both of those things are very gangsta and Jay wouldn't do either

No they're not. They're dumb only a retard like pucci mong would do something like that. I'll fight pucci mong 1 on 1.

October 13, 2009 @ 04:41 PM
Flatland Funk

^and hed probably stomp your pie ass
October 13, 2009 @ 04:54 PM
Beaner

...smh if a girl came at me and drew her drink on me or punched me im not gonna let that shit slide because shes a girl. and i wouldnt hit a girl for the same reasons i would hit a guy. And it would take a lot for me to even fight a guy because violence solves nothing anyway but if you deserve a hit you'll get it if you're a man or a woman.

and i bet you're the big man who thinks people who dont like to fight are soft. or calls a guy a pussy because hes not fucking bench pressing 500 lbs and calling everyone else a faggot..

AND learn to read. i put put "real hip hop" in quotes for a reason

Wow...
well..this is a gucci mane thread..should have expected this
October 13, 2009 @ 04:56 PM
i Shot JFK lol

lol i dont agree with half the arguments in this thread, i do think gucci went overboard, lol but in a wierd ass way, i respect him for that, not cuz he rocked dat bitch in the mouth, but cuz theres no lying in his words, like thats a man who says it and does it. lol niggga had a fire in his eyes, u dont see that kinda intensity everyday lol

i personally wouldnt hit a bitch cuz i'd obliterate everything they used to call a face if i did, it'd be like punching a baby in his sleep,from a physical stand point, the natural strength of the average female could never compare to the strength of the average man.

unless u doin it to save ya life, like the bitch had a knife to ya throat, then by all means, knock that bitch into a coma, but for everything else....na son...lol na
October 13, 2009 @ 05:00 PM
DStyles

^and hed probably stomp your pie ass

I'll blast that homosexual and have people saying: "Free DSteezy"

October 13, 2009 @ 05:18 PM
Flatland Funk

Wow...
well..this is a gucci mane thread..should have expected this
shut yo bitch ass up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCil-kLGkvc&feature=player_embedded
October 13, 2009 @ 05:22 PM
alex.

he's the best rapper alive like gucci is the worst that means he's one of the bests..
October 14, 2009 @ 11:33 AM
Flatland Funk

bump in hopes of making more gucci haters mad lol
October 14, 2009 @ 12:26 PM
Baron_Mynd

gucci is awful
October 14, 2009 @ 03:17 PM
jay3091

What does he know about rap anyway?
October 14, 2009 @ 04:45 PM
gnar

Omg... a rapper has an opinion...