Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 14, 2009 @ 06:58 PM
SK1

I'm sorry but I have to set the record straight. Taylor Swift has no fucking talent. Without the Disney marketing machine behind her and getting buzz from dating a Jonas bro, nobody would give a shit about her. If people stopped being sucked into brand production and actually listened, they'd realize the girl's voice sucks, her lyrics are about nothing, and there's absolutely nothing fresh or original about it. This includes the video. I would honestly question how anyone with any sense of art would think the Taylor Swift video is better than Beyonce's.

I think that Kanye thought it was so ludicrous he had to say something. In theory, he's right, but the action may not have been. However, I'm not going to blow it all out of proportion like other people have chosen to. From an aesthetic standpoint, I think a lot of this has to do with him being an adult Black man and Swift being a young white girl. Let he without sin cast the first stone. Seriously...
September 14, 2009 @ 07:00 PM
ClydeFrazier

wtf

regardless of whether she deserved it or not, he had no right to do that. period. this ain't cuz he's black either. it's cuz he's an asshole.

Melo Gang All Day

September 14, 2009 @ 07:02 PM
jay3091

Make sure you watch Leno tonight to see Kanye's Hugh Grant moment
September 14, 2009 @ 07:05 PM
C.Dante

So wait Kanye West is respectable because he's:

[LIST=1]
[*]Arrogant
[*]Ignorant
[*]Narcissistic
[*]Obnoxious
[*]Attention whore
[*]Dates a Stripper (that also is an attention whore and a whore)
[*]Thinks he is Jesus
[/LIST]

naw, cuz he's a boss and he does whatever the fuck he wants
September 14, 2009 @ 07:17 PM
JayLovesPinays

wtf

regardless of whether she deserved it or not, he had no right to do that. period. this ain't cuz he's black either. it's cuz he's an asshole.

i don't even know why people are bringing race into this anyway, it wasn't even like that. ye was drunk, he went on stage and stole taylor swift's moment. people are on blogs and shit saying "kanye is a racist" and "he only did that because it was a white woman who won", like where are people getting this shit. kanye is a douche, i doubt he did what he did cause he hates white women (he's dating one), people are crazy man smh. thank god people don't say such extremely stupid shit irl (at least not like they do on the net)

this wasn't directed at Francis, just going on a tangent that he mentioned in his statement
September 14, 2009 @ 07:20 PM
alex.

Kaney has officially lost all respect from millions of people who have seen this disgraceful act.

What did he think, that MTV was just for hip hop? Even though, MTV was one of the first official channels that played even underground hip hop, and even though it may seem like a mainstream piece of shit, it still is the MUSIC television network, not the "angry black guy who already made millions for his shitty lyrics and T Pain talk box stealing little bitch ass getting mad that Beyonce, who has won multiple awards more than the little white girl, Taylor Swift, who just won one little fucking award for the first time in her life, and he destroys her first major breakthrough" bitch ass little fucking shrimp.

Plus, that Beyonce song is fucking stupid as hell, all the single ladies? Isn't Beyonce a "Manizer", dissing men and saying they're all assholes (usually)? She's got a hell of a voice, but that song and most of her songs are stupid. She should organize a cabaret.

Taylor Swift... I have no idea who she is, don't feel like googling her, I don't like country music, but honestly, how many people listen to country music in the USA, let alone the world? Well that song from what I heard was more alternative rock, so that could be understandable, since that could be played pretty much anywhere.

Kaneyse west is a fucking faggot 4 foot bitch. He should stop jacking white peoples songs yet dissing them, and make his own shit. The fuck he trying to be like, thom yorke?

Imagine someone fucking up your first big moment in your life, FIRST MOMENT because of racism toward you and your kind, are they not despicable!?

cool story brah

nah, i def. agree with you even tho i love kanye :/
September 14, 2009 @ 07:22 PM
g2289

^ we can make lists about anybody's flaws as well as their feats in retrospect.
1. Ill production on the blueprint, let alone hip hop classics
2. Making history with rocafella
3. The college dropout
4. Having forums dedicated to critiquing every garment you wear.
5. Merging away from your own lane and still capture an audience there (808s)
6. I think u guys catch the drift by now lol
September 14, 2009 @ 07:23 PM
ClydeFrazier

i don't even know why people are bringing race into this anyway, it wasn't even like that. ye was drunk, he went on stage and stole taylor swift's moment. people are on blogs and shit saying "kanye is a racist" and "he only did that because it was a white woman who won", like where are people getting this shit. kanye is a douche, i doubt he did what he did cause he hates white women (he's dating one), people are crazy man smh. thank god people don't say such extremely stupid shit irl (at least not like they do on the net)

this wasn't directed at Francis, just going on a tangent that he mentioned in his statement

it's all good, i thought SK1 thought america was bein racist by hatin on kanye, might have to reread that. honestly i feel race has no place in the argument.

Melo Gang All Day

September 14, 2009 @ 07:24 PM
grizzzly

www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4MO1--YBkM

lol so you selling them yeezys and louis V's

or you ganna burm em? did you delete all your kanye tracks too?

low key tho watch tsweezy and kanye make a song together soon

like thug story
September 14, 2009 @ 07:26 PM
SK1

I'm just not sure its the most terrible thing I've ever heard of, like people are making it out to be. I feel like I'm missing something...

For example the AP relating Kanye's appearance on Leno to Hugh Grant's after he was arrested after being caught with a prostitute. I personally don't see the relation.

People everywhere are acting like they've never done anything rude/classless/dumb before.

Fuck it, do your thing Ye.
September 14, 2009 @ 07:28 PM
JayLovesPinays

oh and lol @ franalations, dude is having an emotional breakdown.
September 14, 2009 @ 07:29 PM
grizzzly

oh and lol @ franalations, dude is having an emotional breakdown.

at least Pharell didnt do that so you can keep all your BAPE cool
September 14, 2009 @ 07:30 PM
ClydeFrazier

I'm just not sure its the most terrible thing I've ever heard of, like people are making it out to be. I feel like I'm missing something...

For example the AP relating Kanye's appearance on Leno to Hugh Grant's after he was arrested after being caught with a prostitute. I personally don't see the relation.

People everywhere are acting like they've never done anything rude/classless/dumb before.

Fuck it, do your thing Ye.

they're simply relating it because both were caught doing stupid shit and appeared on leno shortly after. i don't think anyone would say kanye ruining talyor's award is the same or near as bad as hugh grant being caught with a hooker.

what thing is he doing aside from making himself look like a bigger tool after constantly saying how he needs to change his attitude?

Melo Gang All Day

September 14, 2009 @ 07:39 PM
alberto1989

is beyonce and kanye fucking???

why this n1gggga always talking about beyonce?
September 14, 2009 @ 07:41 PM
iroccvanz.

wasn't that epic, idk what the big deal is

word.
September 14, 2009 @ 08:05 PM
tonysteak

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

September 14, 2009 @ 08:07 PM
pnsho

Kanye did the same thing to Justice.

Why the fuck does he get shitted on again, except this time it's Taylor Swift?

I hope he does it a 3rd time, so we can see everybody get tight again.
September 14, 2009 @ 08:10 PM
Eaton

i really hate taylor swift, and kanye west. yet watching it live gave me a good hardy laugh while reading about it over and over again on facebook and forums like this have just made it annoying

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

September 14, 2009 @ 08:11 PM
heimdal

Fuck Kanye West.

Imma burn my Air Yeezys right now.
September 14, 2009 @ 08:16 PM
aten

funny shit right there, hell rude though..typical kanye, why do mtv let him run loose at vmas it happens every year LOL
September 14, 2009 @ 08:25 PM
kanwersingh

he's got enough talent to be successful even if people hate him.
September 14, 2009 @ 08:30 PM
SwissMissFire

Fuck Kanye West.

Imma burn my Air Yeezys right now.

give them to me
September 14, 2009 @ 08:32 PM
modernART

Kanye did the same thing to Justice.

Why the fuck does he get shitted on again, except this time it's Taylor Swift?

I hope he does it a 3rd time, so we can see everybody get tight again.

not many of the "generic public" are aware he did that to justice because it was overseas. the fact that this was in the u.s. in front of u.s. TVs everywhere makes a huge difference. the entire justice situation wasn't publicized in the same way.
September 14, 2009 @ 08:40 PM
Jphn-John

haha damn kanye

www.videosift.com/video/Kanye-West-Skit-On-SNL

lol that was good
but kanye isnt gettin out of this jam anytime soon......
September 14, 2009 @ 08:43 PM
Beach2theBay

September 14, 2009 @ 08:43 PM
vinsanityy

lolpwnt
September 14, 2009 @ 08:48 PM
SneakerListing

I'm certainly a bigger Beyonce fan now more than ever.
September 14, 2009 @ 08:54 PM
PKMN Trainer Red

September 14, 2009 @ 09:01 PM
Kingkoor

ouch

September 14, 2009 @ 09:05 PM
strangers

Please login first to reply.