FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
September 1, 2009 @ 07:30 AM
southwest55

i lol'd

What ru serious..if people consider the black album and AG a classic you have to put this one up there....Hov goes the fck in on every song or maybe the shit is just going over your head
September 1, 2009 @ 08:24 AM

Inactive

The latest reviews of this album are making me happy :>D

Still waiting for retail on this one...Im weird like that.
September 1, 2009 @ 08:25 AM
mYslead

finally got to listen to the whole thing

the timbaland tracks are horrible, off that being the best out of the three, but the rest of the album is fairly decent. |0
September 1, 2009 @ 08:27 AM

Inactive

^deleted link to album.
September 1, 2009 @ 08:29 AM
mYslead

^^^my bad
September 1, 2009 @ 09:15 AM
AntonyT

^it's coo
September 1, 2009 @ 09:21 AM
jay3091

I'm thinkin' So Ambitious should be the next single
September 1, 2009 @ 09:29 AM
calintz

hmm... i expected abit more on that jay and pharrell collab...
September 1, 2009 @ 09:35 AM
Drebrooklyn

I listened to the whole thing sub and it bumps minus the timbo tracks but i wasn't disappointed. still gonna cop since i'm sure jay gonna add some new tracks to it...that jockin' jay-z joint aint on there either
September 1, 2009 @ 10:46 AM

Inactive

In the new issue of XXL, Hov tells scribe Bonsu Thompson, that he, Nas, and Eminem are in a class all by themselves.

...Speaking of Jim Jones, he and cats like The Game stay throwing shots at you, referring to you as old and washed-up. But you've always thrived off that type of competition. So, currently in the most comfortable position of your career, how competitive are you?

Not really that competitive, because the competition isn
September 1, 2009 @ 11:25 AM
ouija

Kind of off topic, but the Twitter guy that leaked the album also says he'll be leaking Cudi's album in a day:

twitter.com/ThisisFDL

How does he get away with publicly being the dude behind leaking all this shit?
September 1, 2009 @ 11:44 AM

Inactive

^hahahaha that niga is blatant.
September 1, 2009 @ 11:46 AM
AntonyT

^hahahaha that niga is blatant.

yo, real talk - you think you're fucking better than me using all these big words? the fuck is a blatant?
September 1, 2009 @ 11:57 AM
AntDeini

first time i heard hate, reminder, and the swizzy track i was skeptical but them shits keep growin on me. shit is so serious.
September 1, 2009 @ 12:00 PM
bwssldr

I don't get how people like this album so much. I don't think it is bad, but I also don't think it is that good.

Considering Jay is considered one of if not the greatest rapper ever and he has Kanye, No I.D., Pharrell, Timbo etc. producing his album it should be fucking amazing.

The only song on the album that I felt was great or up to the stature of the original blueprint was Young Forever. The rest, not so much.

Fore Sale: Supreme Leopard M-51, Box Logo, Dior Jeans, Rick Owens, Etc. http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211876#4274526

September 1, 2009 @ 12:11 PM
young idiot

Kind of off topic, but the Twitter guy that leaked the album also says he'll be leaking Cudi's album in a day:

twitter.com/ThisisFDL

How does he get away with publicly being the dude behind leaking all this shit?

I feel bad for Cudi... He might not be able to withstand that hit to sales like Jay would.

Can't he be stopped by official people? Traced or some shit?
September 1, 2009 @ 12:15 PM

Inactive

Havent heard the Swiz track yet...but im not anticipating it like iam other songs on the album. I hope Im wrong though. But all in all I find Swizz's production usually noisy, overproduced, annoying hooks. He has some bangers and even some classics...but it's usually when he tempers himself a bit.
September 1, 2009 @ 12:21 PM
Da Jacques

Havent heard the Swiz track yet...but im not anticipating it like iam other songs on the album. I hope Im wrong though. But all in all I find Swizz's production usually noisy, overproduced, annoying hooks. He has some bangers and even some classics...but it's usually when he tempers himself a bit.

I really liked it actually. Too repetitive though.
September 1, 2009 @ 01:14 PM
D2theRama

Damn jay-z got game good on that swizzy track.
September 1, 2009 @ 03:44 PM
Pinhead Larry

haha, the version I downloaded has 12 extra track. (remixes, and some other songs such as history, jockin jay z, brooklyn go hard, and some songs I haven't heard yet, and a couple diss tracks.)
September 1, 2009 @ 03:48 PM
Throwback24

The production on the song is one of Swizz's better attempts in a while imo.

To the above poster, some guy decided to tag them along. I don't think they were "official."
September 1, 2009 @ 03:53 PM
TKRMX

BP3 is GREAT
i sat down last night and listened to the whole thing through.

it's not Jay-Z's best, but it's definitely better than Kingdom Come and American Gangster. Blueprint 3 is such an appropriate name b/c it really feels like a sequel (production/concept-wise) to the original Blueprint.

this album really has something for everyone

For the hip hop heads: Thank You; D.O.A.
For Radio: Run This Town; Off That
For the club: On to the next one (this will definitely be on some Dance movie or TV Show)
An NY Anthem: Empire State of Mind (best track IMO)
Hell, a track for even old people: Young Forever (i can seriously see this song becoming the theme song for anyone over 35 years old - such an 80's pop vibe probably takes them back to when they were younger)

i give it a solid 8.5 / 10

and Venus Vs. Mars is great (i dont know why people are shitting over it). it sounds like it's from some epic movie movie scene.

BTW. you need appropriate equipment to fully get this. I listened to this on my nice Bose Headphones, and it was amazing. When i listened to it later on my ipod earbuds, tracks like On to the Next One and Venus Vs. Mars didn't have the same punch or impact as before.
September 1, 2009 @ 04:46 PM
Kingkoor

Shit is growing on me with each listen, for real.
September 1, 2009 @ 04:47 PM
koedog.

I agree with you TKRMX.

Thank You, What We Talkin' About, Real As It Gets & Empire State of Mind are my favorites.

On To The Next One definitely sounds repetitive, it could be soooo much iller with a little tweaking. It is pretty dope though.

Hate is growing on me, I expected a little bit more than and it's pretty short (2:30).

I think Venus vs. Mars is FIRE.

Reminder & Off That are my least favorites. I think another Drake & Jay-Z track should be done because they could have done much better than Off That.

Alicia's singing on Empire State of Mind is sooo dope.

Overall, the album is really growing on me and I think it is pretty damn good.

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

September 1, 2009 @ 05:49 PM
drifter

Shit was garbage, there is like 3 good tracks and 2 decent tracks. Honestly, I don't want to hear about how you made it, don't need to rap anymore and own a shitty basketball team the whole cd.

Kid Cudi's album is gonna be better, and thats just sad.
September 1, 2009 @ 05:56 PM

Inactive

^lol
September 1, 2009 @ 06:10 PM
drifter

^lol

i'm assuming that laughter is in agreement or just that you found humor. If so, salutations.

If not, suck my balls.
September 1, 2009 @ 06:10 PM

Inactive

^lol
September 1, 2009 @ 06:19 PM
voluble

^lol
September 1, 2009 @ 06:22 PM
g2289

<lol

Please login first to reply.