Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
August 31, 2009 @ 12:35 PM
sh3liqu3

The ''Fuck off'' adlib on So Ambitious pretty much sums up what Jay Z thinks about the haters
August 31, 2009 @ 12:48 PM
Noah

ive got a link. get at me
$4 paypal >.>
August 31, 2009 @ 01:19 PM

Inactive

In other news. Hov fucks with Grizzly Bear

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaJpCkmp0Z4
August 31, 2009 @ 01:27 PM
karl winslow

Crack, all you hater can suck it.
August 31, 2009 @ 01:31 PM
McTease

In class, hit me up with a PM please.
August 31, 2009 @ 01:43 PM
shadip

STOP POSTING THE LINK TO THE ALBUM! USE PM!!!!!! - Subculture.
August 31, 2009 @ 01:49 PM
jay3091

Ghetto Techno = EEK!
August 31, 2009 @ 01:50 PM
watson89

Jay-Z- Blueprint 3 (RETAIL/FULL) [CDQ]
www.megaupload.com/?d=6WFOG187

http://notevenaking.tumblr.com/ - http://kingbrandonwatson.tumblr.com/ -http://www.smithandbrandon.com/

August 31, 2009 @ 01:51 PM
todrunk2walk

that swizz beat track is fire
August 31, 2009 @ 01:56 PM

Inactive

do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
August 31, 2009 @ 02:18 PM
_MFTB_

can someone please pm me the link!!!
August 31, 2009 @ 03:02 PM
yoon

Hoh sheee

www.ronindivision.com

August 31, 2009 @ 03:04 PM
AntonyT

do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!do not post links to the retail album in this thread please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sooooo, what are you trying to say?
August 31, 2009 @ 03:07 PM
3 Stripes

pm me the link pleaaaaseeeee
August 31, 2009 @ 03:18 PM
sado

love that Empire state of mind track. makes me proud 2 be from NYC
August 31, 2009 @ 03:31 PM
Phlipstar

J. Cole went off... Anyone wanna come up with any speculation on why some rappers only had hook work? el oh el smiley face.
August 31, 2009 @ 03:32 PM
Phlipstar

In other news. Hov fucks with Grizzly Bear

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaJpCkmp0Z4

Btw Grizzy Bear is dope.
August 31, 2009 @ 03:33 PM
sneeakpeak

p/m me the linkk ploxzzz
August 31, 2009 @ 03:45 PM
.rump

theirs like 3 dcent songs, the rest are terrible
god i like jay too and this shit is terrible
August 31, 2009 @ 03:46 PM
AntonyT

damn. so much hype
August 31, 2009 @ 03:47 PM
JayLovesPinays

hook me up with a link, i'm lazy
August 31, 2009 @ 03:48 PM
AntonyT

^ link her nudes (girl in your avi) and ill send
August 31, 2009 @ 03:55 PM
C_Augustus_O

Can i get a link

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

August 31, 2009 @ 04:05 PM
BapeDan

PM me for link.
August 31, 2009 @ 04:17 PM
TeddyLearned

PSA: i found a link to the album here...

Follow FDL twitter.com/ThisisFDL
He's going to leak it today

this shit is CRACK!

LearnedVices.com

August 31, 2009 @ 04:19 PM
Potsnu

PM link please
August 31, 2009 @ 04:19 PM
JayLovesPinays

Damn Kanye saved Blueprint 3 (no stan intended). "Haters" is in heavy rotation.

Fuck with it.
August 31, 2009 @ 04:22 PM
JayLovesPinays

Mother fucker. That dude's link from twitter is dead.
August 31, 2009 @ 04:24 PM
tRick

pm me the link? pretty please?
August 31, 2009 @ 04:25 PM
TheCityOfChi

ill give somebody a sloppy handjob if they PM me alink

Please login first to reply.