HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
August 28, 2009 @ 06:53 PM
Koven

How is there no emotion of substance???????????? N.E.R.D. is almost completely emotion. I can listen to a different song by them for basically any type of mood I am in. Do you listen to music or just skim through it?

And why are you asking dudes what their age is when your a 24 year old man who listens to fall out boy? Go to a Fall out Boy concert and everyone there will be under 18.

Kiss my dick

I get it though, a lot of you showed up at the party late and have no idea how good music can be. That makes sense why you guys think nerd is the shit. Ive just been asking around the same question to people whose opinion I respect. None of them rate NERD either.

And I dont understand how you can bring up justin timberlake. He is a pop singer, nerd are supposed to be a rock band.

all I do is sip espressos and listen to AZ -mrelllis.tumblr.com

August 28, 2009 @ 07:15 PM
SwissMissFire

Shut your underage ass up. You're not even allowed at a club. Little 11th grade still in algebra 2 looking ass.

and yet I still get more pussy than you faggot
August 28, 2009 @ 07:23 PM
BWashable

very overrated

Overkill.
August 28, 2009 @ 07:41 PM
FearItSelf

NERD is underrated as hell. You just have to view it as what it is. It isn't fucking rap. Its high energy party music. NERD was the soundtrack for my entire high school career(confused, it is super fun and loud. They have songs with messages but they aren't lyrical gods. But playing it loud when you are drunk is awesome, driving round with everybody nose or spazz playing is classic. And that's off of seeing sounds. In search or retail is an all time great album for me. That shit never gets old if you listen to it for what it is.
August 28, 2009 @ 09:11 PM
Food

Kiss my dick

I get it though, a lot of you showed up at the part late and have no idea how good music can be. That makes sense why you guys think nerd is the shit. Ive just been asking around the same question to people whose opinion I respect. None of them rate NERD either.

And I dont understand how you can bring up justin timberlake. He is a pop singer, nerd are supposed to be a rock band.

you're 24, with the grammar of a 10 year old.
nerd is mad good~
August 28, 2009 @ 09:17 PM
JayLovesPinays

yes

if anything, they're underrated.

and no

and everyone nose was genius
August 29, 2009 @ 03:53 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

if anything, they're underrated.

and everyone nose was genius

This. The lyrics these dudes spit goes waay over peoples heads smh...

Do you listen to music or do you just skim thru it?
August 29, 2009 @ 07:42 PM

Inactive

and yet i still get more pussy than you faggot

Sike. Man, I know you man. You're little richard from down the street. You ain't gettin any pussy man, I heard about your little bitch ass. Talkin about gettin pussy, you're about to get traded to niketalk for two undisclosed draft picks.
August 30, 2009 @ 02:15 PM
SFCA

in before blox.

Cigarettes, Ice Cream and Figurines of the Virgin Mary http://www.last.fm/user/actsyalawlz

Please login first to reply.