Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 12, 2009 @ 10:13 PM
noLs_a**owed

i hate when this man comes up for title of "greatest" is he the greatest _white_? yes.. and thats all

You can't sit here and tell me if Andre 3000 who in my opinion has one of the nicest deliveries in rap, spit Ems early shit, that he would even be around to spit some of Ems later shit!

SSLP came out when i was an early teen, and some of that shit had me like wtf, i should've picked up that snoop. I can't and will never relate to wanting to kill my mom, murder my girl, but play nice with my kid...

not trying to make it a race thing but if a black rapper tried to spit that shit his ass would be underground like subways....
August 12, 2009 @ 10:25 PM
RUBYRHODSOHIP

Eminem is sick. He is def up there. He just seems to lack a lil bit of versatility, but all in all, dude rips. And, infamously, he destroyed Jay on "Renegade."

EFF WHAT Y'ALL HEARD.
August 12, 2009 @ 10:32 PM
bloxheads

i guess im the only person...and im a negro....that really enjoyed relapse.
August 12, 2009 @ 10:38 PM
Dray

i hate when this man comes up for title of "greatest" is he the greatest _white_? yes.. and thats all

You can't sit here and tell me if Andre 3000 who in my opinion has one of the nicest deliveries in rap, spit Ems early shit, that he would even be around to spit some of Ems later shit!

SSLP came out when i was an early teen, and some of that shit had me like wtf, i should've picked up that snoop. I can't and will never relate to wanting to kill my mom, murder my girl, but play nice with my kid...

not trying to make it a race thing but if a black rapper tried to spit that shit his ass would be underground like subways....

Too true. 80% of the comments I see on his youtube vids are white kids that say "I hate rap but I love eminem". He gets a chance because he is white and people realize he has flow but fail to listen to other rappers therefore they assume he must be "King".
August 12, 2009 @ 11:01 PM
Failure Pt.4

I wouldnt say Em is overrated....cuz dude goes hard when he wants too......but all those gay ass songs he does ruins him for me. He can still sell without making a retarded ass song
August 13, 2009 @ 10:59 AM
dalek

And the opposite is true. If a white rapper rapped like Rick Ross, no one would care to listen.

Everything's relative.

That being said, I'm sick of Em.
August 13, 2009 @ 11:02 AM
teov

nah man , me too

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

August 13, 2009 @ 12:04 PM
Silver Bullet

I gotta be honest i don't even think he is the greatest White rapper.I liked The Marshall Mathers LP and i think at times he can be still be decent nowadays,but i have always thought the likes of EL-P,Aesop Rock(If i can understand what the cunt is saying),RA the Rugged Man,Sage Francis,MC Serch and Apathy are all better on the mic than him.
August 13, 2009 @ 12:10 PM
VADO-U.N.

Most overrated rapper of all time.

tupac takes that slot my friend
August 13, 2009 @ 12:24 PM
Acclaimed

I gotta be honest i don't even think he is the greatest White rapper.I liked The Marshall Mathers LP and i think at times he can be still be decent nowadays,but i have always thought the likes of EL-P,Aesop Rock(If i can understand what the cunt is saying),RA the Rugged Man,Sage Francis,MC Serch and Apathy are all better on the mic than him.

Lol. Come on, Em is either the best, or second best white rapper there ever was. I don't think a lot of people would disagree with that.

And @ MOS. Gotta agree with that. I like Tupac's work, and he has a strong message and he has a certain style on the mic I don't think anybody else has/will ever have. But he is so overrated amongst the majority of people I've ever talked to about it.
August 13, 2009 @ 01:03 PM
Shaun

All I ask is that the sequel is better.
August 13, 2009 @ 01:35 PM
rocka

but i have always thought the likes of EL-P,Aesop Rock(If i can understand what the cunt is saying),RA the Rugged Man,Sage Francis,MC Serch and Apathy are all better on the mic than him.

EL-P and RA the Rugged man are the only one who can mess with EM on that list.

MC serch new stuff on that Kurious track was kinda "meh", Apathy has a lot of wack tracks, Aesop Rock raps a lot of nonsenses that he even knows doesn't make sense (I fuckz wit him), Sage Got fatter and started to make weird tracks.
August 13, 2009 @ 03:10 PM
Brooklyn_718

Lol @ Eminem isn't the best white rapper when he is arguably the greatest ever. IDK I think I've heard it all on this site. Guy is the best period Nas is the only argument you could make from a lyrical standpoint and Jay-z as far as catalog but Eminem is top 5 dead or alive no matter if you like it or not lol. How can Eminem not be the greatest white rapper ever ? Is that even debatable ? We can't even discuss record sales because he probably sold more than all your fav rappers combine but lyrical talent that isn't even up for debate. Eminem is the greatest rapper PERIOD IMO (Nas is the only argument you can make and probably Jay-Z) and I'm 100% sure Jay or any of your fav rappers would tell you Eminem is not to be fucked with. Nas said it already...

Nah I enjoyed Relapse it was just like 97% of the albums that are released. There are good songs and bad songs but in this case there were way more good songs than bad songs and some of the beats were dope as hell and the lyrics were good. Nothing really to dislike or call terrible imo I would give relapse a 7.5 or 8 out of 10
August 13, 2009 @ 04:06 PM
Silver Bullet

Lol @ Eminem isn't the best white rapper when he is arguably the greatest ever.

He is arguably the greatest ever to dudes that don't venture Underground.....
August 13, 2009 @ 04:11 PM
Brooklyn_718

He is arguably the greatest ever to dudes that don't venture Underground.....

You obviously haven't looked through the whole thread when I originally stated "Out of the MAINSTREAM" rappers. However, many underground artist's (Royce da 5'9" one of the best underground artists hands down) stated Eminem is the greatest.
August 13, 2009 @ 04:16 PM
Silver Bullet

Yeah i didn't read through the whole thread.Still wouldn't have him down as the GOAT although i do think he is Okay.
August 13, 2009 @ 04:20 PM
herb assassin.

Eminem is not overrated, he's up there though, at least Top 10.
August 13, 2009 @ 08:48 PM
Joweee

He's a great lyricist, i wouldn't call him overrated. And i like hearing him talk about his life. Hip hop is about story telling! and he doesn't do it all the time, he makes up shit too, like where he was molested and shit.
August 13, 2009 @ 08:52 PM
carsick

cant wait for this
August 13, 2009 @ 09:05 PM
acolby215

Eminem needs to retire every album getting progressively worse, Doc dre is old as s*** and hasn't produced anything decent since the documentary. there is no D12 eh had a good run but when it's over it's over
August 13, 2009 @ 09:22 PM
PKMN Trainer Red

Eminem needs to retire every album getting progressively worse, Doc dre is old as s*** and hasn't produced anything decent since the documentary. there is no D12 eh had a good run but when it's over it's over

Not really.

I think he might me getting better.

SSLP = **** out of 5
MMLP = *****
TES = ****
E = **
R = ****

IMO........
August 13, 2009 @ 09:46 PM
THiZZ

Brotha Lynch Hung...

-THiZZ
August 13, 2009 @ 10:31 PM
Brooklyn_718

^ No dude he dont sound the same. I say his rhymes scheme had got better. Although in Relapse most of his rhymes had gone slower. Eminem was never OVERRATED Not unless you like that Kid Cudi shit. n I'd say that because the dude can write better than anyone in the game right now. Even Jay-Z. Eminem's lyrics is beast, Rhyme Scheme is on point, Metas on point and Story Telling is 100% on point. Come on man. Quit hating. There isnt much out there that is great anyways.

Truest shit spoken I wanted to say this so bad but I didn't want an argument or someone trying to prove me wrong. +1 At least now I know someone else agrees with me.
August 13, 2009 @ 11:10 PM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

kingdom come

www.NickyDsss.com

August 14, 2009 @ 12:50 AM
adsum

The Warning is titee
August 14, 2009 @ 02:14 AM
KevinsThatDude

The Underground is dope.. not gonna lie. Hopefully the Relapse 2 isn't garbage like the first Relapse.
August 14, 2009 @ 07:38 PM
Food

Fuck EM, I'm riding Drake, the king of rap/hip-hop's, cock.

jk
August 14, 2009 @ 07:44 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

idc what u assholes say im waitin on Relapse 2 smile
August 14, 2009 @ 11:11 PM
CreAm773

I lol'd for some reason.

But yea... I'll wait for Relapse 2 to decide how I feel.
August 15, 2009 @ 07:38 AM

Inactive

Please login first to reply.