Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 11, 2009 @ 03:36 PM
thenorthside

After hearing Eminem's 'The Warning' (aimed at Ms. Mariah Carey), I was like wowowoww. suprised
But that's not a surprise.
Eminem always goes hard when he's mad.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpgkFiYSRyA

He ruined Kim on this track. Wow.

In light of Em's The Warning and other heavy tracks,

who else goes hard on diss tracks?

Jay-Z and Nas <-- that was unbelievable

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

August 11, 2009 @ 03:44 PM
chris dibiase

I thought deck went pretty hard on that budden diss.

And IMO, 2nd round ko is probably the hardest diss track I've heard.
August 11, 2009 @ 03:45 PM

Inactive

lol @ Eminem's diss tracks being directed at women.
August 11, 2009 @ 04:04 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

I thought deck went pretty hard on that budden diss.

And IMO, 2nd round ko is probably the hardest diss track I've heard.

IDK, I still say LL won that battle because from beginning to end he was clowning bis. On the other hand bis was all talking about how he runs 20 miles in soft sand. I'm like, I thought this was a battle...you should be dissin LL not talking bout lost and forgotten lands. Bis is a better rapper, but LL won that.

Word...that's been my issue since it came out. Jayz/Nas, 50/Ja/Game, Canibus/LL, LL/Kool Moe D/Ice t, Easy E/Dre, Eminem/Mariah Carey......one of these is not like the others. Eminem on some high school musical tip arguing with a chick he dry humped back in the day. LMAO.
August 11, 2009 @ 04:14 PM
thenorthside

Word...that's been my issue since it came out. Jayz/Nas, 50/Ja/Game, Canibus/LL, LL/Kool Moe D/Ice t, Easy E/Dre, Eminem/Mariah Carey......one of these is not like the others. Eminem on some high school musical tip arguing with a chick he dry humped back in the day. LMAO.

sure it may have been a bit childish, but man, i feel bad for mariah because he just wrecked her lol.

I'm still waiting to see if Jay comes back with a response to jayceon's (the game's) show in spain

9 to 5 is how to survive, i ain't tryin' to survive. i'm tryin' to live it to the limit and love it a lot

August 11, 2009 @ 04:15 PM
thenorthside

co-sign this, but it was some heavy heavy intense stuff

August 11, 2009 @ 04:26 PM
Super Nintendo Chalmers

co-sign this, but it was some heavy heavy intense stuff

it was.....but it's like...c'mon dog...that's like beating up a girl.

sure it may have been a bit childish, but man, i feel bad for mariah because he just wrecked her lol.

I'm still waiting to see if Jay comes back with a response to jayceon's (the game's) show in spain

jay can win just by ignoring that dude. Game is just trying to get a boost for his fading career. If I were jay, I'd just let the kid fade into obscurity.
August 11, 2009 @ 04:34 PM
qnzking312

for real the game is fading.just trying 2 get back in the spotlight but it ain't happin
August 11, 2009 @ 04:35 PM

Inactive

Thats what Ive always said about Eminem and people have conniption fits. Dude is obviously extremely talented & is battle tested in his hometown as a local battle MC. But, who has he really battled in Hip Hop? He deliberately goes after deer in a cage from Boy Bands to Vanilla Ice to Insane Clown Posse to Jah Rule to Mariah Carey & Nick Canon to Benzino. I mean...please gtfo here with that shit. He has battled no one worth thier weight except maybe Canibus & Cage and in both cases no one gave a fuck about either of those dude & they were some random punchlines thrown in a few songs. The people who he really goes after are R&B pop divas? Cmon man...
August 11, 2009 @ 04:36 PM
AntonyT

ima direct dis dick in your mouth if you keep talking shit
August 11, 2009 @ 04:38 PM

Inactive

im down.
August 11, 2009 @ 04:40 PM

yo, i dont agree with em's words or anything. but look at it how it is...its not like they were beefing. mariah dropped that first, and em being em just said something back...
August 11, 2009 @ 04:40 PM
AntonyT

god damnit...i love you zawg
August 11, 2009 @ 04:42 PM
thenorthside

Thats what Ive always said about Eminem and people have conniption fits. Dude is obviously extremely talented & is battle tested in his hometown as a local battle MC. But, who has he really battled in Hip Hop? He deliberately goes after deer in a cage from Boy Bands to Vanilla Ice to Insane Clown Posse to Jah Rule to Mariah Carey & Nick Canon to Benzino. I mean...please gtfo here with that shit. He has battled no one worth thier weight except maybe Canibus & Cage and in both cases no one gave a fuck about either of those dude & they were some random punchlines thrown in a few songs. The people who he really goes after are R&B pop divas? Cmon man...

very well said, come to think of it, everything that you've said was true lol.
i retract my opinion, because he really does go in on women and, rarely, do these women have the opportunity to get back at him.

and to the game post, its true. i doubt jay is gonna come back with a response. Jay is and always will be on another level when comparing him to the game.

August 11, 2009 @ 04:42 PM
rocka

But, who has he really battled in Hip Hop?

Royce Da 5'9?
August 11, 2009 @ 04:45 PM

Inactive

yo, i dont agree with em's words or anything. but look at it how it is...its not like they were beefing. mariah dropped that first, and em being em just said something back...

Im not saying he shouldnt have don it. It was 10 times better then anything that was on his album...he went in. Im just saying...this is EM's M.O. he engages in these battles with non rappers or the corny nigas that everyone loves to hate. I truly think that Em is very conscious of his image and protective over his respect in Hip Hop, the he's made the decision to never go there even tho he's had the opportunity and has been called out before. But....let the Jonas Brothers say something about Em he'll make a vicious 100 bar rap song...crazy.
August 11, 2009 @ 04:48 PM

Inactive

Royce Da 5'9?

Nah. EM never really responded. Gave him like a half a bar about a rhine stone bandanna and that was it. How epic would it have been for there to be some response from Em from "Malcolm X"....but...nothing
August 11, 2009 @ 04:48 PM
AntonyT

how did that beef start? i thought em made some comment about mariah, then she made the song, then he made a song...no?
August 11, 2009 @ 04:56 PM
thenorthside

the beef started way back, when eminem said he and mariah had relations, but mariah denied it.

how did that beef start? i thought em made some comment about mariah, then she made the song, then he made a song...no?

when mariah dropped the video for 'obsessed,' i think it may have come outta the blue (well not out of the blue, because he's gone on her before) but, with 'obsessed,' i think she's finally coming out with a real response

August 11, 2009 @ 05:19 PM
Acclaimed

2nd Round KO is probably the best diss track I've ever heard.

Please login first to reply.