Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 9, 2009 @ 02:24 PM

Inactive

^lol its true.

But u gotta realize...Joe is jaded from the industry & is just given to bitching because of it. That and hes a weirdo.
August 9, 2009 @ 02:34 PM
ouija

Budden gets a lot of love on the internetz, but he also gets a lot of hate, I understand both sides. Personally I'm a Budden fan because I feel like he keeps it real, he speaks his mind and concentrates on lyricism not flashy shit or hits. On the other hand he always has something to say even if it's idiotic and his web updates are sometimes lame (Ex: some dude hit my wife so I'll blog about it) but I feel like he has more of what's good for Hip Hop than what's bad for it.
August 9, 2009 @ 03:24 PM
modernART

looks like the taping took place in a cabin/ run-down bathroom
August 9, 2009 @ 03:38 PM

Inactive

Budden gets a lot of love on the internetz, but he also gets a lot of hate, I understand both sides. Personally I'm a Budden fan because I feel like he keeps it real, he speaks his mind and concentrates on lyricism not flashy shit or hits. On the other hand he always has something to say even if it's idiotic and his web updates are sometimes lame (Ex: some dude hit my wife so I'll blog about it) but I feel like he has more of what's good for Hip Hop than what's bad for it.

which reminds me...

The couple now has matching shiners. Cute!
August 9, 2009 @ 04:02 PM
The Main Event

At the end of the day...sucker punching is wack, everyone knows that. But no one really gives a shit about that either. Theres no ethics or code of morals in the rap beef shit. These nigas are not going to slap each other with a glove, take 10 paces and fight it out like gentlemen. Forget about it. Its always the niga talking about "Lets fight fair!" who gets his ass whipped. Nigas stay getting smacked in the head in the club & running. Nigas stay getting snuck in the streets & running. See Saigon v. Prodigy...see Uncle Murda & Papoose & more... All people will remeber is Joey catching a fist to the face & sitting indian style on his vlog with a ice pack. Some people will say that its a sucker move & truthfully it is. But, eventaully that wont matter...actually it doesnt matter NOW. The person with the swollen eye & the physical damage is always the loser...no matter how they got taht damge. That just is what it is...

Word, sucker punching is some female shit. Budden had it coming to him, but I kinda have mixed feelings about it because of how it was handled. It was good to see Joe get hit for talking shit, just not the way that it actually went down.
August 9, 2009 @ 04:05 PM
Brooklyn_718

I didn't see this coming.
August 9, 2009 @ 04:43 PM
Brooklyn_718

I'm just going to say that Raekwon gets no points at all for this. He rolls up on Joe with 6 cats when he's by himself he wouldn't have done this if Royce Crook and all his people was there. That's some wack shit from Raekwon. Raekwons gonna get his watch.
August 9, 2009 @ 04:56 PM
C.Dante

on hiphopdx the news said that raekwon and buddens was talkin an rae's goons did it, not raekwon.

bitch move.

BUT joe budden kinda deserved a punch since he was talkin shit, but he also didnt cuz he apologized. they both took an L on the situation imo
August 9, 2009 @ 07:16 PM
snuff_daddy

its just a punch

i dont care

i wish they wouldve beat the shit out of joe and mickey
August 9, 2009 @ 07:24 PM
Brooklyn_718

Why ?
August 10, 2009 @ 07:40 AM
VANCITY

raekwons doing this shit for publicity.. joey settled it with all the members of the wu, he talked to meth gza rza u god and they said it was all cool and this fat fool comes in with goons and knocks joey with his manager and lil dude( joey was shook when he saw him though) bitch move imo, crook royce dudes shoulda been there suprised nothing went down since it was in cali
August 10, 2009 @ 08:05 AM
N123

raekwons doing this shit for publicity.. joey settled it with all the members of the wu, he talked to meth gza rza u god and they said it was all cool and this fat fool comes in with goons and knocks joey with his manager and lil dude( joey was shook when he saw him though) bitch move imo, crook royce dudes shoulda been there suprised nothing went down since it was in cali

You don't know what your talking about.

Quit making shit up, Joey never even spoke to GZA, U-God or RZA.

He talked to Rae, Rae told him to talk to Meth. Shit quieted down for a bit, Deck dissed Budden, then at the NY Rock The Bells, Meth and Budden squashed and so did the rest of the Wu members getting involved.

Then Joey dissed Meth on the Slaughterhouse album, and sent subliminal shots at Rae in a song called "No Comment".
August 10, 2009 @ 08:10 AM

Inactive

^ Yeah but the disses were recorded before the truce.

Either way man...does it really matter? Nigas get punched everyday. Shit happens. No one got shot, no one got killed. Obviously Joey didnt even think it was that big of a deal cause he was vloging 2 mins later. More then anything this shit is just funny. No big deal.
August 10, 2009 @ 08:15 AM
modernmischief

Who the fuck is Joe Budden?
August 10, 2009 @ 09:05 AM
unvrsl

Who the fuck is Joe Budden?

he ghostwrites for Famlay and Roscoe P Coldchain
August 10, 2009 @ 02:27 PM
modernART

if it was the other way around and joe budden came up with 8 guys and one of his "associates" touched raekwon, i wonder how everyone would be responding to this.....cool
August 10, 2009 @ 02:36 PM
ClydeFrazier

if it was the other way around and joe budden came up with 8 guys and one of his "associates" touched raekwon, i wonder how everyone would be responding to this.....cool

that's cuz raekwon is the shit and no one gives a fuck about budden

Melo Gang All Day

August 10, 2009 @ 06:19 PM

Inactive

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKrZV6Z_3bY

This dude still at it b. Shit aint never gonna stop.
August 10, 2009 @ 06:33 PM
HEAD HONCHO

wow..
August 10, 2009 @ 07:56 PM

Inactive

^ Yeah but the disses were recorded before the truce.

Either way man...does it really matter? Nigas get punched everyday. Shit happens. No one got shot, no one got killed. Obviously Joey didnt even think it was that big of a deal cause he was vloging 2 mins later. More then anything this shit is just funny. No big deal.

www.complex.com/blogs/2009/08/10/rapper-punch-out-a-history-of-hip-hop-snuffs/
August 10, 2009 @ 08:07 PM
VANCITY

You don't know what your talking about.

Quit making shit up, Joey never even spoke to GZA, U-God or RZA.

He talked to Rae, Rae told him to talk to Meth. Shit quieted down for a bit, Deck dissed Budden, then at the NY Rock The Bells, Meth and Budden squashed and so did the rest of the Wu members getting involved.

Then Joey dissed Meth on the Slaughterhouse album, and sent subliminal shots at Rae in a song called "No Comment".

. iam going by the video by what buddens said.. w/e i see more hype for slaughterhouse then wu tang these days
August 10, 2009 @ 08:31 PM
N123

w/e i see more hype for slaughterhouse then wu tang these days

Maybe. Not like it matters but CL2 will sell more than the Slaughterhouse album.
August 10, 2009 @ 08:34 PM
CHIEFxIRONLUNG

rae is just that dude. that's it.
August 10, 2009 @ 10:12 PM
Nover

Rae is corny for allowing that shit to happen, and then tryna squash it afterward. In all honesty the Rock The Bells tour may have saved Rae's life, Crooked I could have made that call but business is business. The situation was just handled wrong from the jump starting all the way back to Joey commenting about Meth and now its escalating, but to approach another man with six dudes is not a good look. Rae lost a little bit of my respect, lyrical he's still shittin on a lot dudes but as man, he's corny.
August 10, 2009 @ 10:16 PM
chemi

i'm a budden fan but dude is a keyboard warrior

he's about to get bodied

so is mickey factz LOL
August 10, 2009 @ 10:28 PM
modernART

LOL at these tweets:

twitter.com/alex1211
August 10, 2009 @ 11:03 PM
NZOO

It's funny but real talk 6 big ass goons just for 1 *****... this is some pussy shit. I think Rae would lose the fight too because he doesn't seem fit to handle shit by himself.

Don't badmind me.

August 10, 2009 @ 11:39 PM

Inactive

yoooo could they have punched this niga in the mouth instead? He will never stop talking about thhis.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5D7JiAw6DA
August 10, 2009 @ 11:53 PM

Inactive

August 11, 2009 @ 12:20 AM
NZOO

Twitter is going to get someone killed...

Don't badmind me.

Please login first to reply.