Jay_Bird

joe budden had that shit coming

all that bullshit talking
August 8, 2009 @ 08:46 PM
senormateoo

yeah i wish i could see the vid/gif
August 8, 2009 @ 08:48 PM

Inactive

I see Budden's face way too much, hear his voice way to much & know all this nigas business. He's a good MC, who can be boring yet thinks he is the best ever to touch the mic...nothing wrong with that, but he talks so much shit & not expect anyone to say anything or do anything... he's over exposed yet no one outside of net frequenters know he has nay new music. Sometimes u need to get puched in the fucking face so u can shut the fuck up. Maybe now he will know we dont know his opinion on every little god damn thing.

More Tiahry tho.
August 8, 2009 @ 08:49 PM
ThaGame

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A49rB2w97_E&feature=player_embedded

lol ROFLLL LMFAOOOOO haahahaahah

this and den his girl was caught in fabulous party the other day while buden in la

HAHAHALMAO omg

"this is my first hit since pump it up..."
August 8, 2009 @ 08:52 PM
Joweee

^^^^ ummmmmmmm its not that funny................
August 8, 2009 @ 08:53 PM

Inactive

yeah it is

August 8, 2009 @ 08:54 PM
ThaGame

ummmmmmmm its not that funny................

Fab still knockin his girl
n now he feels what ri ri felt. its hella funny
he losted to ransom
he losted to meth
he losted to life

August 8, 2009 @ 08:55 PM

Inactive

& "its his first hit since pump it up"
August 8, 2009 @ 09:02 PM
Joweee

i dont think he lost to ransom.......
August 8, 2009 @ 09:23 PM
ThaGame

royce and crooked showed up the live feed.its going to happen tonight folks.|0 call the popo
August 8, 2009 @ 09:36 PM
Juicy J

I see Budden's face way too much, hear his voice way to much & know all this nigas business. He's a good MC, who can be boring yet thinks he is the best ever to touch the mic...nothing wrong with that, but he talks so much shit & not expect anyone to say anything or do anything... he's over exposed yet no one outside of net frequenters know he has nay new music. Sometimes u need to get puched in the fucking face so u can shut the fuck up. Maybe now he will know we dont know his opinion on every little god damn thing.

More Tiahry tho.

^co-sign.

here's the actually vid after joe budden got punched.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULJ4tTasn0s&feature=player_embedded

WE TRIPPY MANE

August 8, 2009 @ 10:15 PM
southwest55

Wow. The internetz have handin out many losses but this may be the worst. Buddens is sitting in a corner indian style with a wife beater and an icepack talking about getting socked. No bigger L then this.Lmao
August 8, 2009 @ 10:44 PM
D

any actual vids or anything of raekwon actually handing down the beating?

August 8, 2009 @ 10:59 PM
Mr. Oizo

Lol @ Joe saying it was a faggot move on Rae's part.

This ***** smh.
August 8, 2009 @ 11:02 PM
drifter

I ain't gonna act all tough and say i wouldnt act like a little girl if a big ass black dude with 8 other goons came at me...but my life isnt about acting hard, dont have tattoos all on my body probably saying "hardcore ***** 4 lyfe" and shit like that...so in that case, this dude is straight homo and bitch.

"why'd i apologize probably cus there was 8 guys there" wtf, what happened to being strapped and never backing down to no *****...or whatever gay shit these cocks say.
August 8, 2009 @ 11:05 PM
Mr. Oizo

twitter.com/mousebuddenseye

"Now I know how Rihanna felt.about 3 hours ago from web "
August 8, 2009 @ 11:50 PM
Dethkiss

I'm so lost in all this internet beef shit.

What was the initial comment that started the Wu x Budden beef?

Didn't Meth and Joe settle this?

What was Rae so pissed about?
August 9, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

this is a publicity stunt for OB4CL2

www.NickyDsss.com

August 9, 2009 @ 12:24 AM
SmoothCriminal

Joe Budden needs to stop bitching like a little girl..

dude was running his mouth and got socked, that's the end of it.. take the L. Even people who arent "gangster rappers" punch people in the face every day
August 9, 2009 @ 12:44 AM
AntonyT

not only did he get hit. but he apologized afterwards.

smh. then he's going to talk more shit.
August 9, 2009 @ 01:43 AM
motherland

rae is that niggha

fuck joey buddens
August 9, 2009 @ 02:03 AM
unvrsl

first of all it wasn't Rae who smacked Joe

second of all, a sucker punch is gayer than getting punched IMO

third of all, Raekwon + 5 random goonies in a room the size of a broomcloset and you're sitting down with your legs crossed next to your female manager and Mickey Factz... and any one of y'all would have taken the L too.

Let's talk about (un)fair fights

not defending Joey's endless smack-talking at all, he had this coming... but I can't think of a gayer, sadder, less fulfilling way of ending a beef than this. Rae could've used this ongoing Wu v. Slaughter beef to gain some much-needed momentum for himself. Instead of letting Inspektah Deck do a horrible job of jabbing Budden verbally, it should have been the best of the Clan coming at Joe w/ proper lyrics. Now this just seems to have escalated itself to such an unnecessary point that it'll never end, I can't see any proper resolution to this except maybe Royce and some dudes from the D taking a trip over to NY. I just hope Wu doesn't have any upcoming shows in Detroit cuz I know Royce doesn't take beef lightly.
August 9, 2009 @ 03:27 AM
BLOODYMINDED

dear joe
August 9, 2009 @ 09:19 AM

Inactive

*waits for BuddenTV episode with his eye the size of a golf ball & Budden still talking shit*
August 9, 2009 @ 09:39 AM

Inactive

At the end of the day...sucker punching is wack, everyone knows that. But no one really gives a shit about that either. Theres no ethics or code of morals in the rap beef shit. These nigas are not going to slap each other with a glove, take 10 paces and fight it out like gentlemen. Forget about it. Its always the niga talking about "Lets fight fair!" who gets his ass whipped. Nigas stay getting smacked in the head in the club & running. Nigas stay getting snuck in the streets & running. See Saigon v. Prodigy...see Uncle Murda & Papoose & more... All people will remeber is Joey catching a fist to the face & sitting indian style on his vlog with a ice pack. Some people will say that its a sucker move & truthfully it is. But, eventaully that wont matter...actually it doesnt matter NOW. The person with the swollen eye & the physical damage is always the loser...no matter how they got taht damge. That just is what it is...
August 9, 2009 @ 10:33 AM
unvrsl

yeah you right sub, and I don't disagree one bit.

it's just that all these 'fans' waiting to see someone fail are jumping on the wagon with some "Joe got knocked out" like c'mon, man. what you expect really?

A rapper I'd like to see get smacked is Jay-Z... I know he's 40 and all, but I would love to see how that changes up his tone in his lyrics or his candid talk. The diff b/w rappers wanting to smack Jay-Z and rappers who want to smack Joey, is that with Joey they would actually go ahead and do it. Jay-Z must either have a lot of dudes respecting him for his music, or he's never around nobody because he's the rapper a lot of ppl have had beef with in the past but they never put hands on him. I think Joey should have took cues from a powerful artist like Jay and tried to say as little as possible. The whole being on camera all day everyday thing could only amount to this. And now I foresee loser rappers like Jae Hood etc. thinking they can smack Budden to revive their non-existent careers SMH
August 9, 2009 @ 02:09 PM
JayLovesPinays

I already knew Joey was gonna get into a confrontation when he very first made all those comments about people not deserving the rating they were getting in VIBE mag. Then when I heard that his and Wu's entourage were getting into a scuffle I was more confident something was gonna happen. I guess it was only a matter of time, but damn, dude talks like he has hands - and ends up with a black eye. Idk, maybe he was blindsided, sucker-punched, who knows? I didn't care to listen to what him or Mickey Facts had to say on the situation.
August 9, 2009 @ 02:22 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

I don't understand why rappers are always so angry, they've got money, bitches, and they do what they love for a living. If I was any of them, you'd never see me arguing with ANYBODY.

"word, I didn't deserve to be on that list? Well, damn, I'm sorry you feel that way, I'm gonna go fuck my fly ass bitch, peace"

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

Please login first to reply.