Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 29, 2009 @ 03:37 PM
(G)TRAP

suspended

wat is real hip hop lmfao ? lmfao ppl say the old hip hop like run dmc beastie boys and shit is real AND NIGERS SAY LITLE BROTHER NAS BIGGIE 2PAC IS REAL HIP AHAHAHA AND PPL SAY SOULJA BOY ISNT HIP HOP WTF??? I HATE SOULJA BOY BUT THE MUSIC HE MAKES IS HIP HOP. PPL SAY WU TANG IS REAL HIP HOP ??? THEY TALK ABOUT KILLING PPL AND SELLING DRUGS AND SHIT IS THAT THE OG SHIT ?
July 29, 2009 @ 03:42 PM
jizzla

wat is real hip hop lmfao ? lmfao ppl say the old hip hop like run dmc beastie boys and shit is real AND NIGERS SAY LITLE BROTHER NAS BIGGIE 2PAC IS REAL HIP AHAHAHA AND PPL SAY SOULJA BOY ISNT HIP HOP WTF??? I HATE SOULJA BOY BUT THE MUSIC HE MAKES IS HIP HOP. PPL SAY WU TANG IS REAL HIP HOP ??? THEY TALK ABOUT KILLING PPL AND SELLING DRUGS AND SHIT IS THAT THE OG SHIT ?

its funny because rappers were dancing and making party songs before they started making lyrical, gritty rap lol
July 29, 2009 @ 04:39 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

someone can listen to a hip hop artist without being a hip hop fan, its common, look at most suburban white kids

^This
July 29, 2009 @ 06:19 PM
KiY

He a gay fish.

Could be.....
He's black x native american, so i'm guessing the native american side hates rap but his black side only tolerates kanye and kid cudi { if that makes sense..}
idksad
July 29, 2009 @ 06:25 PM
fatbro

no
July 29, 2009 @ 08:42 PM
Lilrob314

A rap fan indicates a general interest in the genre as a whole. If one were to listen to purely Kid Cudi and Lil wayne they would only qualify for the classification of a Lil Wayne or Kid Cudi fan.
July 29, 2009 @ 09:27 PM
Playa862

poser ?? I'm into hip hop since 14 years old started with writing/graffiti , I'm 26 and even if my clothes ain't baggy no more it's still hardcore hip hop in my ipod and in my stereo all-day .

let me see if you're old enough to remember this smile

I wrote "real" but not in a bad way , don't get me wrong ... kanye is one of the greatest musical geniuses of the last 15 years IMO , but , even if I like it very much , you have to admit that 808's and hertbreaks is good music but not real hip hop like back in the days . just to give you another example : I think Common's UMC is one of the best albums this is year but , not true hip hop !
I mean , it's cool to listen at the new school , drake , cudi , ye ... but you can't define yourself as a true hip hop head if you never listened to the old school

i believe ur wanna be elitism is making you mix the terms "fan"(which is the topic) and "head"(what u keep bringing up). of course to be a head u need to have a certain knowledge of the history of the genre, but to simply be a fan not much. if u appecriate the hip-hop that is out right now, then by definition, u r a fan. thats like saying if u started watching the nba after 2000 u cant be a ball fan.
July 30, 2009 @ 03:42 AM
teov

i believe ur wanna be elitism is making you mix the terms "fan"(which is the topic) and "head"(what u keep bringing up). of course to be a head u need to have a certain knowledge of the history of the genre, but to simply be a fan not much. if u appecriate the hip-hop that is out right now, then by definition, u r a fan. thats like saying if u started watching the nba after 2000 u cant be a ball fan.

I'm not considering myself an elitist at all ... hip hop is largely diffused all over the world , maybe in italy I'm an elitist because this music is appreciated by few !
I like hip hop that is out right now as well as 80's-90's hip hop , plus I know about the 4 elements and the history of this culture . that's being a rap/hip hop fan , if you only listen to today's rap music you're a trend follower that jumped on the train ready to leave when another kind of music is gonna be the trend
that's only my opinion btw

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

Please login first to reply.