Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 24, 2009 @ 03:29 AM
Third Eye Jedi

I refuse to believe that this is the man yall believe is better than Pac'.
July 24, 2009 @ 03:48 AM
Cryptick

Lupe speaks to the mind

2pac spoke to the heart

2pac wins...

cute thread though
July 24, 2009 @ 11:57 AM
Jay_Bird

I refuse to believe that this is the man yall believe is better than Pac'.

lupe owned himself

it would have been dope,if he would have took the pants out the boots

thats really the only thing that made it look horrible
July 24, 2009 @ 12:00 PM
Jay_Bird

lyrically lu got pac

big had pac when it comes to lyrics

but tupac songs are more powerful then lupe
July 24, 2009 @ 02:37 PM
yomilo

In retort to that Lu photog, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Pac took ballet lessons for a few years... : (
July 24, 2009 @ 03:22 PM
craigRNCKSF

Lupe is a fucking fag dont ever say that shit
July 24, 2009 @ 03:25 PM
rocka

In retort to that Lu photog, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Pac took ballet lessons for a few years... : (

He was in a private-ish school for his teen years. Kinda like a cool of arts. A huge opportunity for him. He talked about liking Shakespeare and other books as a kid. (I'm gonna try to find audio).

Pretty dope stuff.
July 24, 2009 @ 06:08 PM
yungm

I love pac more than I like Lupe. But y'all can't say Pac hasn't worn some weird ass fits before..
July 24, 2009 @ 07:00 PM
yomilo

Lupe is a fucking fag dont ever say that shit

Wow, you've presented a really well thought out, and coherent argument...Not much to say to that...

I'm not knocking on Pac for taking ballet, what I'm saying is don't hate on Lu for wearing some riding boots, while your Thug Life Champion was getting his Billy Shakespeare, and ballet on.
July 24, 2009 @ 07:05 PM
rocka

Wow, you've presented a really well thought out, and coherent argument...Not much to say to that...

I'm not knocking on Pac for taking ballet, what I'm saying is don't hate on Lu for wearing some riding boots, while your Thug Life Champion was getting his Billy Shakespeare, and ballet on.

niigga u ignant

screw books!

Haha, I didn't even notice this.
Billy Shakespeare you said that on purpose right?
July 24, 2009 @ 07:27 PM
yomilo

niigga u ignant

screw books!

Haha, I didn't even notice this.
Billy Shakespeare you said that on purpose right?

Aye, I did. "I was trying to be ironicle" - Robin Williams
July 25, 2009 @ 12:13 AM
3 Stripes

www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4fPzD6F9eI
LOOK AT THAT
THEN READ THIS
sketchesofmysoul.blogspot.com/2009/07/lupe-fiascos-failure-breakdown.html
I mean. how brilliant do you have to be to put things together like this? Ive yet to see anyone do it like he does.
July 25, 2009 @ 09:56 AM
No-ID

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... lupe is a little bitch, that latest album he put out is garbage minus that paris, tokyo tune...

i don't listen to 2pac either but he's better than lupe fiasco for sure
July 25, 2009 @ 10:39 AM

Inactive

I don't even know how this comparison came about. Lyrically they are different, stylistically they are different. Nothing warrants comparison between the two. I feel Lupe is one of the best lyricists past or present. Pace I don't think tries to hard to make witty lines, I think his music was more about raw emotion and saying whatever he needed to say to portray the way he was feeling. Two different rappers in two completely different eras.
July 25, 2009 @ 02:30 PM
chrizzymusic

Crazy comparision but Lupe is deep. His first album was an instant classic. One of those albums where every song was good. I like how he adds concepts to his albums as well so you can't say he was rapping about the same things. The Cool had such a deep concept behind I still don't know what it is.
July 25, 2009 @ 09:37 PM
Mr.Mittens

Lupe? Better than 2pac? Is that even allowed to be said?

http://twitter.com/CrazyHates

July 26, 2009 @ 11:10 AM
The Fallen

I don't even know how this comparison came about. Lyrically they are different, stylistically they are different. Nothing warrants comparison between the two. I feel Lupe is one of the best lyricists past or present. Pace I don't think tries to hard to make witty lines, I think his music was more about raw emotion and saying whatever he needed to say to portray the way he was feeling. Two different rappers in two completely different eras.

I agree. It's a weird comparison and probably shouldn't even be made.

But that being said, Lupe easily became one of my favorite rappers after I first heard him. I can't wait to get that new album.
July 26, 2009 @ 11:58 AM
Zabuza

That's Lupe's whole appeal. "I'm going to be so deep and complex people arent even going to know what the fuck im talking about". 2pac wanted the fans to relate through emotion, not getting them lost in super complex shit. Just cause you dont understand it doesnt mean that its good.

most people who dont understand usually do think that there the shit but lupe does make since and its usually not that complex like 5 songs on his album will be complex and the rest are just dealing with a issue or something else but im with you on tupac wanting to relate its easy to see he has made a change in the world as lupe really hasnt
July 26, 2009 @ 12:06 PM
A.B.Y.S.S.

this is still going? 10 pgs r.i.m.r.?
July 26, 2009 @ 12:28 PM
Zabuza

Lupe even said himself that his shit is so complex that its going to take years to completely decipher. But anyway, this is the wrong place for this type of comparison. This is like Lupe's headquarters, he started out on Hypebeast, even posted here and had a blog, of course hes going to win this comparison.

lol truth its kinda bias here and does it even make since to compare the two artist?
July 26, 2009 @ 01:13 PM
Pinhead Larry

hard to say, I liked alot of 2Pac's stuff, but overall I'd say that Lupe is molding himself into one the rappers of the decade. Both his albums were good, and LASERS and LUPE.N.D. will probably be good as well.
July 26, 2009 @ 04:36 PM
&bullshit

www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/id.8271/title.2pac-f-snoop-dogg-if-theres-a-cure-unreleased

unreleased Pac and Snoop song.
Beat and hook are coolcoolcool
I heard that the verses were freestyled or that he was just messing around.
still dope nonetheless.

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

July 27, 2009 @ 10:25 AM

Inactive

Lupe even said himself that his shit is so complex that its going to take years to completely decipher. But anyway, this is the wrong place for this type of comparison. This is like Lupe's headquarters, he started out on Hypebeast, even posted here and had a blog, of course hes going to win this comparison.

Lol. That's the most ridiculously arrogant statement. Lupe thinks he's writing some glorious manuscript or something. I don't think it;s going to take a scholar to determine what the meaning of "Sunshine" is.
July 27, 2009 @ 11:47 AM
chunkywill25

it's way too early to say that he's better. there's no denying that he has a unique talent and that he's different than most rappers
July 27, 2009 @ 01:08 PM
Silver Bullet

Lol. That's the most ridiculously arrogant statement. Lupe thinks he's writing some glorious manuscript or something. I don't think it;s going to take a scholar to determine what the meaning of "Sunshine" is.

Beat me to it.He honestly isn't even that complex compaed to many lesser known MCs.
July 27, 2009 @ 04:09 PM
noLs_a**owed

can i see this quote he made?.....
July 27, 2009 @ 04:34 PM

Inactive

^I imagine it was taken from an interview.

July 27, 2009 @ 05:11 PM
noLs_a**owed

4sho, you know which interview?
July 27, 2009 @ 05:51 PM
rey

I find it funny that people would actually compare pac to lupe. disappointing how people say lupe is better. shows how hip hop head they are "-_-
July 30, 2009 @ 04:08 AM
jtso23

can't compare these 2 not even on the same level

Please login first to reply.