Originally posted by Inactive UserThe video for J. Cole's "In The Morning," featuring Drake, was released online last night. And while the song is great and the visuals are stellar, what really piqued our interest was homegirl in the video. The buzzed blonde hairdo, almond shaped eyes, thin neck and.... yeah, we've got something of a jones for Alexandra Joner. There was speculation that she was actually his girl in real life, and while he may have hit it in the morning (you know these rapper guys), she isn't. Here are five things you didn't know about J. Cole's European crush.
1) She's Norwegian, of Cuban descent.
2) She's been in other videos (Sean Kingston and Justin Bieber's "Eenie Meenie," Quincy Jones ft. Ludacris "Soul Bossa Nostra.")
3) She's socially networked. Peep her facebook, twitter, myspace page and blog. Maybe YOU can hit in the morning too.
4) In 2007, she was on Season 2 of "Dansefeber," which is the Norwegian version of "So You Think You Can Dance." She lost in week 8.
5) In an odd turn of events, she was threatened and bitten by a Cuban diplomat, Carmen Julia Guerra, while outside of the Cuban embassy in Oslo. She was partaking in a non-violent demonstration in remembrance of Orlando Zapata Tamayo, a Cuban political activist who died during a hunger strike in a Havana prison.
J. Cole production