Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 14, 2010 @ 07:32 PM
C.Dante

^ what
December 14, 2010 @ 07:49 PM
LACED.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij7Kw2Kc2UM&feature=player_embedded

dope ass interview

damn, he was the best baller in his city ... owwww
December 15, 2010 @ 12:14 AM
HYPELO

anyone know what j. cole was doing for money before he made it big?
December 16, 2010 @ 07:34 AM
alex.

damn, he was the best baller in his city ... owwww

i think he was joking look @ his face reaction, lol, but maybe not, dunno i watched it only once and don't remember it excatly

off ktt

on the record with jay-z

o: Cole is in NYC, that Tuesday night after the Drake show. Inspired by his Dreamville business partner Ibrahim H., a guy he’s been down with since his St. John’s University college days, Cole decided to hunt down Mr. Carter. Texts are exchanged and then Cole is headed over to a fancy East Village nightclub called Butter, where a birthday celebration for Young Jeezy was dying down. “He was upstairs eating, like the Godfather, by himself at a table. I walked up to him. I ain’t have too many words. I was like, ‘Yo I think I got something special, I just need you to hear it.’ I told him I wanted Trey Songz to get on the hook and I handed him my iPod. His reaction was so fuckin’ crazy. That was probably the craziest reaction I ever got from him on any song.”

drake collab

Hov’s scrunched up face and exuberant exclaims enforced that the decision Cole made to force a meeting was correct. “Out of all the songs I brought him I think that’s what he was lookin’ for,” Cole says. “It’s something I’d never done, a different sound. Like nothing I’ve done—but in a great way. This is the culmination of all lessons. I stepped out of my own box. This record will open up so many doors for me.”

And another record with Drake, sounds like it's for Drakes album:
Mr. Graham sent me a text, said you guys(Cole&Drake) were making a song together called “The Luckiest People.” Can you confirm?
Hell yeah. That shit is dope. I’m recording my verse. Drake is one of the people I really wanted to work with as soon as I got myself to the place where I needed to be. He got himself there. He worked super hard. Those are the type of people I wanna work with. I wanna feel like I earned it.

rapradar.com/2010/12/15/respect-j-cole-story/#more-94616
December 16, 2010 @ 07:37 AM
alex.

So: Cole is in NYC, that Tuesday night after the Drake show. Inspired by his Dreamville business partner Ibrahim H., a guy he
December 20, 2010 @ 05:04 AM
93TILinfinity

j cole is certified. so far he hasn't freestyled with his cell phone yet. YouTube "drake hot 97" & "affion crockett drake" if you havent seen it already.
January 17, 2011 @ 10:43 PM
sharky

January 18, 2011 @ 06:02 AM
C.Dante

*skips to j cole's verse*
cool
January 25, 2011 @ 07:55 PM
-alex

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWmuzrSHyjs&feature=player_embedded

4:38 temptation
7:10 shock the world

damn, those joints sound crazy coolcool
January 25, 2011 @ 07:57 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWmuzrSHyjs&feature=player_embedded

4:38 temptation
7:10 shock the world

damn, those joints sound crazy coolcool

Saw this earlier. Temptation sounds.......fucking ridiculous cool
January 28, 2011 @ 06:30 PM
dida

Can't wait for his album whens that shittt dropping?
January 28, 2011 @ 07:14 PM
-alex

XV- SmallVille (produced By J. Cole)

hulkshare.com/770r06nh7gy8

happy bday j. cole smile
January 28, 2011 @ 08:25 PM
ahgeadf

XV- SmallVille (produced By J. Cole)

hulkshare.com/770r06nh7gy8

happy bday j. cole smile

that beats dope as hell
January 28, 2011 @ 10:28 PM
Spankbank

Pretty dope coolcool
January 28, 2011 @ 11:24 PM
Pierre

"Too deep for the intro" gotta be like one of his best songs.. right up there with "I get up" just for that beat breakdown at the end
January 29, 2011 @ 03:56 PM
Mos

sheeeesh
January 29, 2011 @ 04:18 PM
chill.

man this dudes mad talented..
February 5, 2011 @ 05:59 PM
-alex

February 6, 2011 @ 05:20 PM
jwilson

j cole is over rated.
February 8, 2011 @ 06:45 PM
DStyles

J. Cole, Drake 'In The Morning' Video Due On Valentine's Day

Fans had to wait for J. Cole and Drake to finally collaborate on "In the Morning," but they won't need to hold their breath to get a visual for the melodic number.

Cole confirmed the clip will be released on Valentine's Day. The song, from Cole's third mixtape, Friday Night Lights, arrived online back in November.

"I realize the importance of that now, the visual aspect and how much fans want to see that," Cole explained during his appearance on "RapFix Live" last week.

The Roc Nation artist admitted that in the past, time constraints kept him from shooting videos. Now, however, having just been on tour with Drake overseas, the two parties were together and managed to produce a video for their slow, brooding "In the Morning."

"I wanted to give a feel for how that tour felt," Cole said. "And just the magic of that tour. To give people a look into that."

At the time of Cole's "RapFix Live" appearance, he said the clip was being edited, although he didn't reveal who helmed the shoot.

The two MCs have been linked for some time due to their lyrical abilities, but online fodder had positioned the pair as rivals rather than allies, a claim Cole struck down when "In the Morning" debuted.

"I got a text from Drake," Cole told MTV News about the origins of their collaboration. "Now, I kind of just let people say what they say on the Internet or when they have discussions, but the real truth is me and Drake are cool, and have been cool and have been building a relationship. But he hit me when I was in Paris [on a tour], like, 'Yo, I just heard this "In the Morning." ' He had just heard it for the first time. He said it was so good that he told me some wild story, you know those exaggerated stories, like, 'I need better beats,' just one of those type of things, giving me props."

I find that funny. Both of them are average but I'll take Drake's flow over Cole's anyday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J. Cole Says Kendrick Lamar Joint Mixtape Will 'Tear Up The World'

Mixtape: Title is under wraps for now

Headliners: J. Cole and Kendrick Lamar

Essential Info: J. Cole quickly earned a rep as a super MC with powers to steal a high-profile collaboration with a single verse. But the North Carolina rapper is also a producer, and before his highly anticipated debut album drops, Cole wants to get behind the boards and play nice with his peers. Hence his recent concoction for Kansas upstart artist XV called "Smallville."

"I sent him some beats," Cole explained of the connection. "This is what I decided as a producer: I'm at zero right now, in terms of my reputation among people. Other than my stuff, the industry really doesn't know that I do this, and they don't really know the beats that I'm sitting on. So instead of waiting on a call from Jay-Z, the call from Nas, like, 'Yo, come [produce] my album'

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

February 9, 2011 @ 01:41 AM
DonPedro

Hopefully this collab will get kdot the recognition he deserves
February 9, 2011 @ 04:33 PM
mik3r

mad overrated confused
hype shiet
February 9, 2011 @ 05:59 PM
-alex

mad overrated confused
hype shiet

gtfo slav
February 10, 2011 @ 12:06 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

Sean Garrett feat. J. Cole - Feel Love (Video)
www.dailymotion.com/video/xgz7wc_feel-love-feat-j-cole-bmf_music
February 14, 2011 @ 10:17 PM
sliicktalk

J. Cole, Drake 'In The Morning' Video Due On Valentine's Day

I find that funny. Both of them are average but I'll take Drake's flow over Cole's anyday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J. Cole Says Kendrick Lamar Joint Mixtape Will 'Tear Up The World'

So... did the video even come out?
February 14, 2011 @ 10:19 PM
keBin15

February 14, 2011 @ 11:17 PM
sliicktalk

February 14, 2011 @ 11:45 PM
Mos

ur stupid^ she looks goood.
the video was weak tho
February 15, 2011 @ 09:16 AM
quasimodkid

February 15, 2011 @ 05:48 PM
Rxmeo ;)

Damn I used to love J. Cole but he has gone from sorta interesting to very boring in barely a year. It's really sad that Jay-Z can't market any of his artists or give them any sort of smart artistic direction...

Please login first to reply.