HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
July 10, 2009 @ 11:17 AM
jeaniu$

game owed 50 money after all of that and was in vibe talking about how he got his cars repoed, you forget 50 was making money off game's albums even if he was saying fuck g-unit, and 50 is five times more relevant than game right now, and he's making way more money, thats not what i call taking an artist out, and i dont see how game had to do with olivia getting dropped, plus all of 50's albums are multi platinum, even curtis, yayo has one album and its platinum, banks last album didnt do soo hot, which was partially because of game imo, but it was also because of bad promo,mobb deeps album sold 500,000 world wide which isnt that bad, considering mobb deep hasnt sold a shit load of albums in the last 10 years anyways, plus they are making dough off of solo projects

if jay made a takeover type track, games response wouldnt be impactful enough to overcome imo

your stupid if you dont think game ruined G-unit.. 50 cent is not more relevant than game, forever king was wack, war angel was wack.. I respect 50 for his business mentality.. but hes not a great rapper 'anymore'. 50 Cents time is done.. Buck's finished.. Yayo was never hot, and Banks is sick but lately hes been wack too. if Game was still in G-unit, g-unit would still be hot making millions.
back on topic.. being subliminal doesnt make you a fucking lyrical/great rapper thats just jay's style and your preference, hov's had his time with reasonable doubt, in my life time.. etc.. hes never gona get big as he was with those albums, hes had his time its time for him to settle down and raise his grandchildren.. while game is only 2 albums in and still got a long future ahead of him
July 10, 2009 @ 11:31 AM
eteled

Doesn't this happen everytime Game is about to drop an new album?
July 10, 2009 @ 12:22 PM

Inactive

damn why game always dissing jay-z

jay must have fuck that ***** in his ass

and never gave him napkins to clean up

game is a fucking failure

his only album that was good was his first,and 50 wrote half of that shit

this shit had me dying.
LOL!

but nah, real talk, Jay over Game anyday, hed smash his shit all over the walls. . .
Kingdom Come album was pretty fucking siick if you ask me.
July 10, 2009 @ 12:38 PM
ClydeFrazier

Kingdom Come album was pretty fucking siick if you ask me.

i'm the biggest jay fan i know and even i can admit kingdom come was pretty weak. i did like that little super fly intro at the beginning though.

Melo Gang All Day

July 10, 2009 @ 01:40 PM
jay3091

^
and The Prelude & Dig A Hole
July 10, 2009 @ 02:26 PM
jizzla

your stupid if you dont think game ruined G-unit.. 50 cent is not more relevant than game, forever king was wack, war angel was wack.. I respect 50 for his business mentality.. but hes not a great rapper 'anymore'. 50 Cents time is done.. Buck's finished.. Yayo was never hot, and Banks is sick but lately hes been wack too. if Game was still in G-unit, g-unit would still be hot making millions.
back on topic.. being subliminal doesnt make you a fucking lyrical/great rapper thats just jay's style and your preference, hov's had his time with reasonable doubt, in my life time.. etc.. hes never gona get big as he was with those albums, hes had his time its time for him to settle down and raise his grandchildren.. while game is only 2 albums in and still got a long future ahead of him

50 cents in the top 5 on the forbes list right now, wheres game, exactly bro, stfu, war angel and forever king are both doper than any recent game shit, and he's on the same shit he was on when grodt came out, wtf are talking about he's not a great rapper anymore???, games never been a great rapper, and 50 not being more relevant than game...lmao..are you serious, 50's always in hip hop headlines, regardless of if he's beefing or not, game only gets a small buzz when he's dissing dudes, and you say yayo and the rest of the unit is wack,ok thats your opinion, but what does that have to do with game, its not like he cursed a "wack" spell on them, if they were wack they were wack before game,and another thing how many hits has game had out since he's left g-unit???? 50 has put out a multi platinum album and made atleast 200 million in the past couple of years, so thats pretty stupid to say g unit isnt making millions anymore

game has had 3 albums with the only good ones being documentary and LAX

just for the record jay-z > game anyday and im a fan of both

if jay somewhat kept up with nas then he would murder game

he's not gonna need to, because this is not gonna get nearly as big as that fued
July 10, 2009 @ 02:41 PM
ClydeFrazier

this thread is dumb. game would have no chance

/thread

Melo Gang All Day

July 10, 2009 @ 02:42 PM
jizzla

The only reason 50 is in headlines is because he always talks BS on his website just so he can stay in the news. If he kept his mouth shut and just made music he'd wouldn't be on the front page.

Btw why is this in a jay-z vs game thread

PS grodt is the best album he will ever put out.

^dudes have to get on his website to hear all the shit he's supposebly talking????, meaning dudes are paying attention to him, and rick ross started that beef, and if dude bulids a park, puts out a tape, buys/sells an asset, its a big deal, so it has nothing to do with shit talking

and people are saying game will destroy jay because he beat 50, which he obviously didnt
July 10, 2009 @ 02:45 PM
jizzla

didnt game say he fucked vida lol, and she dissed him on radio lol
July 10, 2009 @ 02:49 PM
jizzla

yeah the long term exposure is what counts though

imo beef is all about how much impact one artist has made on the others career, thats what really counts in the long run

but lyrically, game didnt say nobody else has said before, 50 is a snitch blah blah blah, 50 exposed game for being on change of hearts and all this other shit, games actual diss tracks were funnier though
July 10, 2009 @ 03:09 PM
jizzla

July 10, 2009 @ 03:10 PM
karl winslow

I cannot believe some of the shit I am reading. Jay not a legend? Game would smash Jay? What are yall fuckin listenin to? Game is only doing this TRYING to provoke Jay to get his album sales up from 10 to 15. This niigga is about as relevant as a pineapple. The fuck outta here with that bullshit...
July 10, 2009 @ 03:26 PM
alex.

game insulted beyonce and hov wont respond...smfh
July 10, 2009 @ 03:46 PM
alex.

Jay not responding symbolizes a bigger diss than what a song could ever do imo. Jays basically saying "you're not worth my time because you're so beneath me" by not responding

nope..

jay-z only been responding to the B category rappers since ether dropped

and yeah, when someone insulting YOUR WIFE you just gon act like "he's not worth responding" okay...im glad im not your wife
July 10, 2009 @ 03:57 PM
Kingkoor

If Game keeps pushing his luck he gonna be out the fucking industry. I like Games albums but he just begs for attention all the time, Shit is tiring. People like Jay 50 and Puff, they run shit, they can shut that little nig out of alot of shit. He would still do great independently but still, Game don't wanna be independent he wanna be the top nikka. And he like I feel like fuck Jay cause Pac felt that way, nikka please, hop off and form an opinion yourself, Game lives his life through other peoples raps. Very entertaining tho.
July 10, 2009 @ 05:14 PM
jizzla

nope..

jay-z only been responding to the B category rappers since ether dropped

and yeah, when someone insulting YOUR WIFE you just gon act like "he's not worth responding" okay...im glad im not your wife

he knows hes just shit talkin to get under his skin
July 10, 2009 @ 05:19 PM
alex.

Yeah that's true you don't go at a nig's wife but that shows how low game will go to come out of obscurity...

jay went at nas' baby momma..

nas fucked beyonce and never talked about it smile
July 10, 2009 @ 07:02 PM
sTuSsY_kiD

idk why game stay fuckn wit jay
he nuttn against jay
July 10, 2009 @ 07:57 PM
jizzla

***** please, nas wasnt even able to hook up with cormega's girl, lead alone beyonce lmao, and didnt somebody make a sex tape with kelis????...and isnt that why they are getting divorced...cold hard factssmile
July 10, 2009 @ 10:11 PM
prolifick21

I cannot believe some of the shit I am reading. Jay not a legend? Game would smash Jay? What are yall fuckin listenin to? Game is only doing this TRYING to provoke Jay to get his album sales up from 10 to 15. This niigga is about as relevant as a pineapple. The fuck outta here with that bullshit...

co sizzless

games just spinning his wheels.hes become more and more unstable as the years have gone on, best to just ignore him.
July 11, 2009 @ 12:37 AM
ClydeFrazier

you continue to amuse me.

Melo Gang All Day

July 11, 2009 @ 10:23 AM
alex.

you continue to amuse me.

it's true. Man Jay-Z is my top 3, game maybe top 10. im just talkin facts..that's where those beyonce having a bad breath rumours started cuz nas said it after they'd asked him if he fucked beyonce or something like that, she was a nas' groupie, that's a fact, lol.

limelinx.com/files/d23aa24d74cafa598acefc02bf1dfd68

The Game - Im So Wawy dissing Jay-Z

this dude game is a pure comedian : D

no one on the corner got swagger like you, cuz no one on the fuckin corner is 42, LOL!
July 11, 2009 @ 04:26 PM
&bullshit

OOOOOOOOOOF
JAY is a legend but that Game diss is hot
flow is on point, buttt still not strong enough as a diss track IMO.

http://92riots.tumblr.com/

July 11, 2009 @ 04:49 PM
jeaniu$

shots fired at the camel in john clettas!!
July 11, 2009 @ 05:00 PM
Little2josh

July 11, 2009 @ 05:24 PM
alex.

OOOOOOOOOOF
JAY is a legend but that Game diss is hot
flow is on point, buttt still not strong enough as a diss track IMO.

Cuz this track wasnt about being strong, it was about being entertaining

he can do something pure entertaining like this ish or soundscan ( towards gunit ) and when he wanna body someone he releases something like 300bars, my bitch, body bags..
July 11, 2009 @ 05:41 PM
Christdawg

That track is corny stop dickriding. All you LA cats sweatin this dude and he tryin to rap like hes from the East Coast. He didnt grow up on NWA he grew up on NAS and JIGGA.
July 11, 2009 @ 05:56 PM
Little2josh

ahha talking about corny just listenin to Jay-Z D.O.A. song, sure i liked the concept but that lyrics were hella wack

Stop your blood clot crying The kid the dog everybody dying No lyin...

all ABC/bubble gum rap yeah and yall east coast cats praise Jay. Call him Hova as if he was a god hahahah hes not in the top 5 not even in NY.... you got Big L Big Pun Ghostface Nas Big Rakim just to name a few..

p.s. REAL LA doods are dickridin The Game... Crooked I got the most hype IMO right now
July 11, 2009 @ 06:39 PM
EdotMill

no disrespect josh. but if you're going to try and make a point you're going to have to come more correct than that. "stop your blood clot crying/the kid, the dog/everybody dying/no lying" which you called corny, hellawack, abc/bubble gum rap is word for word a B.I.G. line that Jay was shouting out" So right after you criticized one of BIG's lines, you then proceeded to claim him to be one of the top rappers out of NY. A claim I agree with, by the way, but maybe you should have picked another line from D.O.A.
July 11, 2009 @ 09:31 PM
jay3091

lol @ him dissin' Amber Rose

Please login first to reply.