Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
June 25, 2009 @ 01:36 AM
B.Hicks

R.I.P Big L
June 25, 2009 @ 01:34 PM
CanIKickIt?

I got a question why they hatin' on him
I got a question why they hatin' on him
He ain't did nothing to 'em but count his money
June 25, 2009 @ 02:10 PM
ChicaGo-Getter

^ I've never seens Superbad. Well, at least not the whole thing. I tried to watch after a looooong night out at a friends house around 3am, lol. Needless to say I fell asleep right after that chick had her period on Jonah Hill's (forgot his name in the movie) pants. LOLOLOL!!!!
June 25, 2009 @ 02:30 PM
Twisted Mongoose

^ I've never seens Superbad. Well, at least not the whole thing. I tried to watch after a looooong night out at a friends house around 3am, lol. Needless to say I fell asleep right after that chick had her period on Jonah Hill's (forgot his name in the movie) pants. LOLOLOL!!!!

Did you just say you have never seen Superbad?...good gosh a molley Sir let me not ask if you have seen the Hangover gggg's

Twisted Mongoose Clothing KILL SNAKES //// KEEP LIVING http://www.karmaloop.com/browse?VendorId=6948

June 25, 2009 @ 02:35 PM
Twisted Mongoose

Aight as far as this Soulja Boy thing. People need to realize every artist isn't Nas or Drake just two for example. Hip Hop has grown he doesn't need to be a lyricist.. Rock has hella different categories let that man be in his category(dance). C'mon what would the world be like if every artist was a ill lyricist. I mean I personally don't own any of his Cd's but I respect his grind.

Twisted Mongoose Clothing KILL SNAKES //// KEEP LIVING http://www.karmaloop.com/browse?VendorId=6948

June 25, 2009 @ 04:13 PM
Beaner

Hip Hop hasn't grown..it's been dumbed down..
June 26, 2009 @ 05:50 PM
krossovaking15

ive been saying this for years..anybody that successful has to be intelligent

Please login first to reply.