Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 27, 2009 @ 04:33 PM
JayLovesPinays

[youtube]fhyaoMKkEX8[/youtube]
[youtube]FrhcuVgRsBw [/youtube]
[youtube]fHvBzSBXhfA [/youtube]
May 27, 2009 @ 06:41 PM
May 27, 2009 @ 08:14 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

niiggas is real wavvvvvvie out here in the music forum

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCBjtjlizME

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

May 27, 2009 @ 08:16 PM
scrm

May 27, 2009 @ 10:48 PM
Moe Greene

"Get ya lips wet, Im not Dipset! Baby im green gain.. Rolly Wit the mean chainnnnnn"

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Plus:

The nicest Max Song

www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrhcuVgRsBw
May 28, 2009 @ 04:33 PM
NZOO

The wave is hittin hypebeast lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo0cWXAEKZw

Don't badmind me.

May 28, 2009 @ 08:59 PM
southwest55

If Max beats this case its a wrap.
May 28, 2009 @ 10:08 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

he won't. He needs to hurry up and drop that album cuz he's not going to have long lol

All I do is smoke weed, blow lines, and listen to MF DOOM. And rap. http://www.facebook.com/SpacemanNYC

May 29, 2009 @ 06:44 AM
Kingkoor

Case against Max is circumstantial. If he gets anything it will be something more like Conspiracy to Commit Armed Robbery which will be a reach but would land him upstate like 3-9. He wanted to rob duke sent his step brother and girl and they fucked the shit up. She gonna get like 15-20 and his step brother, quarter water to life. I dont think Max gonna get shit imo.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGEQw1PLw3c
June 2, 2009 @ 09:13 AM
June 2, 2009 @ 06:46 PM
MightyMillions

Max wouldve been perfect on that big sean smoke n' drive track
June 9, 2009 @ 02:28 PM
NZOO

Free max!!!!!

Don't badmind me.

June 9, 2009 @ 05:55 PM
Kingkoor

I stand corrected

Confirming his client Charles "Max B" Wingate was found guilty in a murder conspiracy trial today (June 9), attorney Gerald Saluti has spoken on behalf of the rapper and insisted the case is far from over.
Click here to find out more!

In addition to speaking on Max, the lawyer said he planned to appeal today's verdict.

"Max B would like to first thank all his family, friends and fans that have supported him throughout this trial," he said in a statement. "Please don't give up on him at this point. Although the jury has spoken and Max has been convicted of felony murder, kidnapping, robbery and conspiracy a swift and successful appeal shall follow. It is inconceivable that a jury would convict Max under the facts presented by the State. Even Gina Conway the State's own witness testified that Max knew nothing of a robbery. Ms. Conway, a jilted lover and proven liar, said so at the trial itself. Max said after the verdict was read that he is confident that justice will eventually be served and he will be free. Max intends to continue putting out music for his fans while the appeal process grinds along. Although shocked by the verdict, Max remained grateful." (Miss Info)

The rapper has reportedly been detained by police after being read a guilty verdict Tuesday (June 9) morning.

Max B's verdict was announced just moments ago in the Bergen County Court House. He along with his brother were found guilty of 9 out of 11 counts. Max B was detained immediately. His sentencing date is set for July 30, 2009. Witnesses state Max B kept his head up and "took his verdict like a man". He did not break down once and remained strong through the entire verdict. His attorney plans to appeal the verdict. (Hip Hop Stan)

Max previously spoke on his legal case and prepared for his trial earlier this year.

"I'm just gonna leave it up to God and my lawyer Gerald Saluti, you know," he said in an interview. "Everything will work out. I'm just gonna let him do his job. I'm here on time. I'm at every court appearance, you know, I'm just here. People stay strong for me. Keep the support up." (Max B TV)

It was Max' former girlfriend who accepted a plea deal and implicated him in a fatal robbery.

Gina Conway and two others were charged with murder after a botched robbery at the Holiday Inn on Route 4 ended in the shooting death of one of the victims in September 2006. Conway met David Taylor and Allan "Jay" Plowden and told her boyfriend that the two men drove flashy cars and carried a lot of cash. The boyfriend, Charly "Max B" Wingate then recruited an associate to rob Taylor and Plowden, prosecutors said. (North Jersey News)

MTV

Jun 9 2009 2:54 PM EDT
Former Dipset Affiliate Max B Found Guilty Of Manslaughter
Rapper is found guilty of nine of the 11 counts he faced, stemming from a 2006 robbery.

By Shaheem Reid and Jayson Rodriguez, with additional reporting by Rahman Dukes

Former Dipset affiliate Max B was found guilty of manslaughter and conspiracy to commit robbery Tuesday (June 9) after a judge ruled over the case in a New Jersey courtroom.

According to the rapper's attorney, Gerald Saluti, Max B (born Charles Wingate) was found guilty on nine of the 11 counts he was facing. The charges stem from a theft that involved the rapper, Kelvin Leerdam and Max's former girlfriend Gina Conway. Conway eventually turned state's evidence against the men.

Max B was accused of leading the trio to steal upward of $30,000 from two men. The incident went awry, however, when Leerdam allegedly shot one of the men.

Conway testified in the case that Max B wasn't present at a hotel room he rented at the time of the crime. The rapper's attorney spoke to MTV News on Tuesday and expressed frustration about Conway's testimony.

"They found him guilty of conspiracy to commit robbery. There's a very specific definition of robbery, by force," Saluti explained. "Then they found him guilty of aggravated manslaughter, instead of unintentional murder. The theory on which they convicted him leads to conspiracy.

"It's boggling," Saluti continued. "The witness [Conway] said the plan wasn't to rob but to go in there and steal money with no one there."

Saluti previously filed a motion on Max's behalf to separate his case from Leerdam's since the second man was allegedly believed to be the shooter. The attorney said he feels his client should be facing lesser charges based on the evidence presented. He has filed an appeal with the court, and a motion should be made within 10 days, Saluti said.

Sentencing for Max B is set for July 31.

The news is undoubtedly a huge disappointment for Max's fans, who have been waiting for his official album since he was introduced as a member of Jim Jones' Byrd Gang crew some years ago. Max made immediate impact on the chorus of Cam'ron's Jay-Z dis record "You Gotta Love It." Jones featured Max on a string of underground songs and mixtapes until Max was arrested on his charges in 2006.

Jones posted $2 million bond, but things fell apart between the two from what Jones called disloyalty and jealousy. Max claimed he was wronged financially. The feud has yet to be resolved, despite B still being signed to Jones' record label.

B has kept himself visible in the streets. He has hundreds of songs on mixtapes circulating over the past few years.

Max formed an alliance with French Montana, who built a strong name for himself in the mixtape and street-DVD circuits. Max and French branched out to work with G-Unit's Tony Yayo, who told MTV News he would have loved to sign B if he could get the business straightened out with Jones. Besides more mixtapes, Max had a deal with Amalgam Digital to release an LP, which has yet to see the light of day.

vimeo.com/5066349

twitter.com/joliowave

twitter.com/FrenchMontana

owwwwwwch that sucks.
June 9, 2009 @ 07:25 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

daaaaaaaaaamn Max...

June 9, 2009 @ 07:29 PM
JayLovesPinays

*waits for phoned in freestlyes on frenchies album*
June 9, 2009 @ 09:44 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

June 11, 2009 @ 08:24 AM
Kingkoor

June 11, 2009 @ 08:55 AM
Tommy Hedge

June 11, 2009 @ 07:22 PM
damnwitless2

suspended

damn, that letter damn near brought a tear to my eyes

June 15, 2009 @ 12:54 PM
JayLovesPinays

***** max is facing up to 25yrs in jail.

good looks on jim's part though for letting max put out an album so his family can eat.
June 15, 2009 @ 01:44 PM
Hellah Fresh

Another dumb ass sucka in jail.
June 15, 2009 @ 03:36 PM
jizzla

I stand corrected

Confirming his client Charles "Max B" Wingate was found guilty in a murder conspiracy trial today (June 9), attorney Gerald Saluti has spoken on behalf of the rapper and insisted the case is far from over.
Click here to find out more!

In addition to speaking on Max, the lawyer said he planned to appeal today's verdict.

"Max B would like to first thank all his family, friends and fans that have supported him throughout this trial," he said in a statement. "Please don't give up on him at this point. Although the jury has spoken and Max has been convicted of felony murder, kidnapping, robbery and conspiracy a swift and successful appeal shall follow. It is inconceivable that a jury would convict Max under the facts presented by the State. Even Gina Conway the State's own witness testified that Max knew nothing of a robbery. Ms. Conway, a jilted lover and proven liar, said so at the trial itself. Max said after the verdict was read that he is confident that justice will eventually be served and he will be free. Max intends to continue putting out music for his fans while the appeal process grinds along. Although shocked by the verdict, Max remained grateful." (Miss Info)

The rapper has reportedly been detained by police after being read a guilty verdict Tuesday (June 9) morning.

Max B's verdict was announced just moments ago in the Bergen County Court House. He along with his brother were found guilty of 9 out of 11 counts. Max B was detained immediately. His sentencing date is set for July 30, 2009. Witnesses state Max B kept his head up and "took his verdict like a man". He did not break down once and remained strong through the entire verdict. His attorney plans to appeal the verdict. (Hip Hop Stan)

Max previously spoke on his legal case and prepared for his trial earlier this year.

"I'm just gonna leave it up to God and my lawyer Gerald Saluti, you know," he said in an interview. "Everything will work out. I'm just gonna let him do his job. I'm here on time. I'm at every court appearance, you know, I'm just here. People stay strong for me. Keep the support up." (Max B TV)

It was Max' former girlfriend who accepted a plea deal and implicated him in a fatal robbery.

Gina Conway and two others were charged with murder after a botched robbery at the Holiday Inn on Route 4 ended in the shooting death of one of the victims in September 2006. Conway met David Taylor and Allan "Jay" Plowden and told her boyfriend that the two men drove flashy cars and carried a lot of cash. The boyfriend, Charly "Max B" Wingate then recruited an associate to rob Taylor and Plowden, prosecutors said. (North Jersey News)

MTV

Jun 9 2009 2:54 PM EDT
Former Dipset Affiliate Max B Found Guilty Of Manslaughter
Rapper is found guilty of nine of the 11 counts he faced, stemming from a 2006 robbery.

By Shaheem Reid and Jayson Rodriguez, with additional reporting by Rahman Dukes

Former Dipset affiliate Max B was found guilty of manslaughter and conspiracy to commit robbery Tuesday (June 9) after a judge ruled over the case in a New Jersey courtroom.

According to the rapper's attorney, Gerald Saluti, Max B (born Charles Wingate) was found guilty on nine of the 11 counts he was facing. The charges stem from a theft that involved the rapper, Kelvin Leerdam and Max's former girlfriend Gina Conway. Conway eventually turned state's evidence against the men.

Max B was accused of leading the trio to steal upward of $30,000 from two men. The incident went awry, however, when Leerdam allegedly shot one of the men.

Conway testified in the case that Max B wasn't present at a hotel room he rented at the time of the crime. The rapper's attorney spoke to MTV News on Tuesday and expressed frustration about Conway's testimony.

"They found him guilty of conspiracy to commit robbery. There's a very specific definition of robbery, by force," Saluti explained. "Then they found him guilty of aggravated manslaughter, instead of unintentional murder. The theory on which they convicted him leads to conspiracy.

"It's boggling," Saluti continued. "The witness [Conway] said the plan wasn't to rob but to go in there and steal money with no one there."

Saluti previously filed a motion on Max's behalf to separate his case from Leerdam's since the second man was allegedly believed to be the shooter. The attorney said he feels his client should be facing lesser charges based on the evidence presented. He has filed an appeal with the court, and a motion should be made within 10 days, Saluti said.

Sentencing for Max B is set for July 31.

The news is undoubtedly a huge disappointment for Max's fans, who have been waiting for his official album since he was introduced as a member of Jim Jones' Byrd Gang crew some years ago. Max made immediate impact on the chorus of Cam'ron's Jay-Z dis record "You Gotta Love It." Jones featured Max on a string of underground songs and mixtapes until Max was arrested on his charges in 2006.

Jones posted $2 million bond, but things fell apart between the two from what Jones called disloyalty and jealousy. Max claimed he was wronged financially. The feud has yet to be resolved, despite B still being signed to Jones' record label.

B has kept himself visible in the streets. He has hundreds of songs on mixtapes circulating over the past few years.

Max formed an alliance with French Montana, who built a strong name for himself in the mixtape and street-DVD circuits. Max and French branched out to work with G-Unit's Tony Yayo, who told MTV News he would have loved to sign B if he could get the business straightened out with Jones. Besides more mixtapes, Max had a deal with Amalgam Digital to release an LP, which has yet to see the light of day.

vimeo.com/5066349

twitter.com/joliowave

twitter.com/FrenchMontana

owwwwwwch that sucks.

atleast *****s cant say he's fake lol

max b needs to ether byrdgang one last time and drop an album before he serves a sentence haha...seriously though
June 30, 2009 @ 02:58 PM
Kingkoor

New shit dropped.

Million Dollar Baby 3

Goon Music 2

Laundry Man 2

New wave.
June 30, 2009 @ 04:06 PM
NZOO

New shit dropped.

Million Dollar Baby 3

Goon Music 2

Laundry Man 2

New wave.

Where to cop/dl? I dunno where my money going cuz none of these are listed on Max's site.

-edit nvm.. got em all, wow dude better make like a complication disc with no Dj and put that shit out the right way so his family can eat.

Don't badmind me.

June 30, 2009 @ 09:00 PM
Juicy J

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cool

WE TRIPPY MANE

May 16, 2010 @ 05:00 PM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

bump please because I still listen to that wave

www.NickyDsss.com

May 17, 2010 @ 02:47 PM
Oh Shit Ninjas! MILK, RUN!!!

what was max b's last mixtape he put out officially right b4 he went to jail again?
May 19, 2010 @ 07:08 AM
AlwayS_DreSSeD

www.NickyDsss.com

May 19, 2010 @ 07:41 AM
JesusHadDreads

Spitta shouted this song out on 'Jet Files'...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CP6SZ29U94
May 19, 2010 @ 08:25 AM

Please login first to reply.