Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
March 16, 2009 @ 05:30 PM
zangetsu13

my.hypebeast.com/showthread.php?t=101340

Thankkkksssssssmile

from watching that, Wale's comment was harmless. I thought he was ACTUALLY talking shit.....
March 16, 2009 @ 06:02 PM
eholt3p

bloxxhead is prolly shootin fireworks...i liked his shit, but its all good..i have the mixtape ...i have the leaks..i'll download the album and retire his shit..i feel, but don't feel his reason..ye wont let him anyway he owns that boy hahaha
March 16, 2009 @ 06:07 PM
bdotwells

rejoooooooiiiiiccccceeeee

even though in a week we are gonna see a blog post talking about he has been inspired about how much everybody has been encouraging him to stay in the game so he decided to come out of retirement
March 16, 2009 @ 06:26 PM
JKISSI

Funny story is i saw him yesterday by West 4th, he was trying to take money out the ATM , but it wasnt working.. it was a late night so no one was there in the little bodega, but i told him to stay up and keep making music.. he did look type down he just walked away from the ATM back to his hotel.. dont mean to put peoples business out like that but he seemed like a cool dude, but in no way wanted to suck dude lol so im just like oh your that kid cudi nig .. dap and keep it moving with a few words
March 16, 2009 @ 06:31 PM
Aww Skills

what the fuck? cudi is my favorite artist right now. his first album hasn't even leaked yet and he's already talking about quitting. come on now.
March 16, 2009 @ 06:34 PM
!OhYesHeDid!

he's going through what every new artist goes through. hes getting the recognition but not seeing the money and the hate is getting to him. if hes tuff enough he'll get over it. he needs to talk to his idol kanye cause hes handled it very well
March 16, 2009 @ 06:39 PM
mYslead

kanye handled the hate, by hating even more ahah
March 16, 2009 @ 06:44 PM
sh3liqu3

Man if he is acting like this, imagine when the album drops are reviews aren't what he expected.
Every artists has wanted to quit at some point, only thing is.............it's not always shared with the fans/public.
I hope he thinks carefully about this.
March 16, 2009 @ 06:49 PM
Failure Pt.4

Funny story is i saw him yesterday by West 4th, he was trying to take money out the ATM , but it wasnt working.. it was a late night so no one was there in the little bodega, but i told him to stay up and keep making music.. he did look type down he just walked away from the ATM back to his hotel.. dont mean to put peoples business out like that but he seemed like a cool dude, but in no way wanted to suck dude lol so im just like oh your that kid cudi nig .. dap and keep it moving with a few words

haha thats crazy. I think once dudes album releases people will understand, he seems like he's been a depressed dude for a while, probably has always been a loner and shit so he doesnt know how to handle they new found fame or whatever.
March 16, 2009 @ 07:02 PM
Failure Pt.4

I see Cudi took offense to what Wale said in the Budden video
March 16, 2009 @ 09:13 PM
Tyrone Biggums

cudi is my ***** i fuck with him

*pause*
March 16, 2009 @ 09:16 PM
KevinsThatDude

He's going through a phase...
He's dope though. My fave artist right now.
March 16, 2009 @ 09:28 PM
Scotty

haha thats crazy. I think once dudes album releases people will understand, he seems like he's been a depressed dude for a while, probably has always been a loner and shit so he doesnt know how to handle they new found fame or whatever.

True he didnt know how fame would be for him! I saw an interview with him a while back where he said he never wants to be famous but it will prolly come with the territory of his music and the people he goes around with... I see where he comes from though, could be a stage, could not be... He prolly doesnt like whats going on now that he has fame status and wants out before it can get worse! The fame now could have made him lose the love for making music, it happens...I wouldnt say all this negative bullshit people are saying in here, especially if u dont know the dude personally!
March 16, 2009 @ 09:58 PM
why?wolf

i really hope this is just a publicity stunt or some shit Kid Cudi is the truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA7vdBgtspo
March 16, 2009 @ 10:02 PM
Tyrone Biggums

March 16, 2009 @ 10:05 PM
line-one

this is so lame. im sorry if knaye takes you on and decides ur the next thing u dont need to worry about what people think. His mixtape was all i dont care. He was prolly on some drugs and wrote this. when he sees those checks commin in he will prolly change his mind. (hopefully)

but what tv show is he talkin bout im out of the loop
March 16, 2009 @ 10:05 PM
bouillabaisse

This is a publicity stunt, why are ya'll taking what this niigga is saying seriously?
March 16, 2009 @ 10:10 PM
Failure Pt.4

this is so lame. im sorry if knaye takes you on and decides ur the next thing u dont need to worry about what people think. His mixtape was all i dont care. He was prolly on some drugs and wrote this. when he sees those checks commin in he will prolly change his mind. (hopefully)

but what tv show is he talkin bout im out of the loop

theres a new HBO show, i forgot the name. but Kid Cudi tried out for it, didnt get the part, but they liked him so much they added in a new character just for himcool. And it was before he really blew up huge.

Just look it up, put like "new hbo show with kid cudi" or something or put scott mescudi and you'll find it.
March 16, 2009 @ 10:38 PM
Juki

hahaha we all know retiring been the trend for rappers in recent years but they all eventually come back. It might be a publicity stunt but who retires before they even drop an album...and in order to bank on acting a carrer thats just as crazy? Most people dont even know who kidCudi is.

Doubleclutchhoops.com

March 16, 2009 @ 10:44 PM
mYslead

March 17, 2009 @ 12:26 AM
NZOO

Man up.. get money

Don't badmind me.

March 17, 2009 @ 12:40 AM
WojieWorldPeace

Getting a bit tired of this "Im quitting" shit. It was a excellent gimmick when Jay did it. Made everyone focus on his past classics and celebrate his "last" album. Now damn near everyone who has picked up a mic talks about how much they hate the industry and that they're gonna quit. Its always bullshit...from Lupe (who everyone on here swore was really quitting,)to Game, to Cudi who hasnt even dropped an album. Its a bit pretentious and its all bullshit. The gimmick doesnt work as well as it did with Jay cause while good to great artists they haven't amassed a catalog like Jay for people to reminisce on their classics. It just comes off as cry baby shenanigans.

You get pissed with the industry for a second and want to quit? WHo doesnt get mad at thier job from time to time? The difference is we usually dont have that option to quit if we get frustrated. These dudes travel around the world, get paid more then the average person and then get emotional and want to call it off? Ok, so do it and leave a spot open for someone out there with a shit load of talent and no outlets, while you take up a spot on a roster and mope about how shit isnt fair. I like Cudi too and Lupe but it just strikes me a such BS. Im done wioth it.

Cudi quit high school too, dude is just a pansy afraid to fight any uphill battle.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

March 17, 2009 @ 03:58 PM
nobs

this Kid Cudi guy aint quitting shit. he needs to man the fuk up. "this is stressful"

shut up

you never heard G Rap complain
March 17, 2009 @ 05:19 PM
extrodinaire

lol everyones a cry baby these days what happened to just grinding and staying humble...someone always gotta bitch and complain!
March 17, 2009 @ 05:45 PM
MightyMillions

Yeah i dont get this at all.. Cudi has been coming up strong and imo sure to blow up... maybe a publicity stunt maybe valid but sketch nonetheless
March 17, 2009 @ 09:29 PM
Crook

I can pay my moms mortgage and help my sister with my niece and hold my brothers down with wutever they need

If he quits making music he wont be doing this for that much longer.....People get a little money and they think they are set for life....He talks about being happier when he was poor yet brags about taking care of his family with the money he has made....does he think hes got that kanye money??
March 17, 2009 @ 10:07 PM
SantoAngelo

I think he can accomplish what he wants to do with music with one album. Hollywood money is a good hustle. I'm expecting a food and liquor type album (quality wise), and if he provides me with something like that then I'm happy as a fan.

That's the real problem with the net. It gives you an avenue to put out how you feel prematurely. I think that's what the case is here.
March 19, 2009 @ 04:49 PM
ClydeFrazier

honestly, i don't think anyone should even buy the album, just dl it. if he's gonna be a bitch and cop out before his first album is released, then fuck him. period.

Melo Gang All Day

March 19, 2009 @ 05:48 PM
JKISSI

I think he can accomplish what he wants to do with music with one album. Hollywood money is a good hustle. I'm expecting a food and liquor type album (quality wise), and if he provides me with something like that then I'm happy as a fan.

That's the real problem with the net. It gives you an avenue to put out how you feel prematurely. I think that's what the case is here.

Food and Liquor.. sorry Santo you pushed it mad far my brother
March 22, 2009 @ 11:58 PM
Cairo

What the fuck? Man the fuck up Cudi, you have opportunities people would literally kill for and you're bitching out already?

Please login first to reply.