ThatHustle

March 4, 2009 @ 12:18 AM
ClydeFrazier

smh

he should just kill himself

Melo Gang All Day

March 4, 2009 @ 12:44 AM
Thim Slugga

its def geared toward kids in hs. songs okay, waynes still good in my book.
March 4, 2009 @ 12:56 AM
yungm

Yeah... and some of his fans still claims he's a 'blood'. SMH
March 4, 2009 @ 12:59 AM
ClydeFrazier

Yeah... and some of his fans still claims he's a 'blood'. SMH

well he DID wear red

haha kidding. he's a douche

Melo Gang All Day

March 4, 2009 @ 01:13 AM
ClydeFrazier

that message is played and the video sucked as bad if not worse than the song

Melo Gang All Day

March 4, 2009 @ 01:51 AM
A.B.Y.S.S.

okay it's not musicwise the same thing but isn't weird that lil' wayne just pulled an eddie murphy on us? i mean when murphy wanted to sing people weren't like this is gonna be hot or where they hmm?
March 4, 2009 @ 02:10 AM
ClydeFrazier

okay it's not musicwise the same thing but isn't weird that lil' wayne just pulled an eddie murphy on us? i mean when murphy wanted to sing people weren't like this is gonna be hot or where they hmm?

eddie's got a decent voice though. when people saw delirious they were like damn he ain't bad.

lil wayne doing a rock album is like robert goulet doing a rap album.

Melo Gang All Day

March 4, 2009 @ 02:17 AM
A.B.Y.S.S.

eddie's got a decent voice though. when people saw delirious they were like damn he ain't bad.

lil wayne doing a rock album is like robert goulet doing a rap album.

but there alone lies the problem. wayne is talented for a sneaky swagger jacker, he's a true living breathing gimmick. if you believe wayne does half the drugs people think he does, he'd be dead. so if it was done better than this and more serious, wayne could've pulled this off. but i feel it's contrived since everyone's stepping into new genres just to seem like they are making artistic growth. it's like oh! your friends with gym class heroes you gotta do something like them now type of stuff.
March 4, 2009 @ 02:24 AM
ClydeFrazier

he DID do a rap album...Coconut Bangers Ball: It's a Rap.
he fuckin murdered it.

the best part is when he feeds the big horn fuckin cereal hahaha

Melo Gang All Day

March 4, 2009 @ 02:44 AM
justsomedude

what kinda glasses is he wearing in the tux?

justsomedude.us

March 4, 2009 @ 03:17 AM
mFenix

from a business standpoint its genius hes created singles that will be aired on rap, pop, and rock stations giving him a huge target demographic.

but in terms of the music, im not a fan, rap/rock hybrids have been done before and they've been done much better, wayne is not bringing anything new with this new single
March 4, 2009 @ 07:13 AM
Ra-u

Can some1 name me 5 Lil Wayne tunes that are going to convince me he's really as good as some people make out, i just cant see the attraction..... Never have
March 4, 2009 @ 08:24 AM
alexread

did Wayne even go to high school?

"used to make a thousand dollars everytime i played hooky. deWayne carter... absent; keep looking." ("feel me", carter 2)

i realize that line is a hyperbole, but still.

he will make some money off this song but the HS kids will move on if he keeps trying to make the same shit.
March 4, 2009 @ 10:24 AM
!OhYesHeDid!

The beat and the lyrics are actually pretty good. His voice just isnt made for rock or any form of singing that requires pitch and vocal control. but it was his first venture into rock and he didnt do too bad. i would have loved to heard those lyrics translated to his rap. it wasnt too bad though.
March 4, 2009 @ 10:48 AM
Tyler.Durden

VIDEO: Lil Wayne - Prom Queen

morrisvideos.com/watch_video.php?v=fab2b18c148f0a3

his voice makes this song horrendous. who's doing the instrumentals by the way?
March 4, 2009 @ 01:39 PM
southwest55

but there alone lies the problem. wayne is talented for a sneaky swagger jacker, he's a true living breathing gimmick. if you believe wayne does half the drugs people think he does, he'd be dead. so if it was done better than this and more serious, wayne could've pulled this off. but i feel it's contrived since everyone's stepping into new genres just to seem like they are making artistic growth. it's like oh! your friends with gym class heroes you gotta do something like them now type of stuff.

Exactly how i feel. This ish is obviously a gimmick...that will work. This album is going to sell to a large audience. College White kids, The wallet chain wearing/Jim Jones fake skateboarding black kids etc..It just a shame that when somebody else trys to step into another genre from rap and may be actually good at it they will get overshadowed/placed into the same group as wayne.
March 4, 2009 @ 02:09 PM
p_jhonstone

i love this song

eastlyn.tumblr.com cookboystuss@gmail.com

March 4, 2009 @ 03:23 PM
Sole_survivor

he should give up.... on life -___-
March 4, 2009 @ 03:44 PM
D.Cool

i like the second half of the video...like the newspaper clippings part.
just like a success story i guess, you like some girl but she ditches you cause she thinks your wack but then you end up becoming super successful, and now its just like 'in your face, bitch'. it makes sense in my head...

Cosign. Video was dope.
March 4, 2009 @ 03:59 PM
Failure Pt.4

waits for long ass post from Sub
March 4, 2009 @ 04:08 PM
xdiddykongx

this is as retarded as linkin park / jay-z...

people moshing at prom? is this a fucking korn video ? (thoughtless? haha!)

give me a break, worst attempt. and i'm sure kids are going to jock the shit out of this lame ass crap.

if anyone finds this "rock" music appealing. You need to expand your mind, quick.
March 4, 2009 @ 04:12 PM
ClydeFrazier

this is as retarded as linkin park / jay-z...

much more retarded than linkin park/ jay-z. weezy's career should be destroyed for this

Melo Gang All Day

March 4, 2009 @ 07:43 PM
NZOO

ahhhhhh... idk what to say, it's just doesn't do nothing for me.

Don't badmind me.

March 4, 2009 @ 07:50 PM
starplayah

Horrible.
March 4, 2009 @ 07:56 PM
DBCEE

If I live in waynes world im about to kill myself..this song is horrible.

Isnt this off the rock album he did? I heard he was doing a rock album or somethin

Not all of his stuff is complete garbage but this is
March 4, 2009 @ 07:57 PM
edmoney90

I don't know about that. 808's had a slightly different approach, something fresh. This is just mumbled NU Metal through autotune that makes my ears bleed
March 4, 2009 @ 07:59 PM
ClydeFrazier

Just Like Love Lockdown everyone was like "WTF"

But thwn 808's dropped or the tracks leaked, People where like "This is dope"

Same shit will prolly occur. Cant hate Wayne for taking advantage of his popularity

"This is waynes world, we just live in it"

wow you're smoked. love lockdown was certainly different but showed creativity (though the autotuner shit was a little unnecessary)

this lil wayne rock is just pure shit. motherfucker can't sing and can't play guitar.

Melo Gang All Day

March 4, 2009 @ 09:31 PM
ClydeFrazier

you're missing my point. most still appreciated kanye branching out. with wayne, only middleschoolers and stupid fucking fanboys will back this shit.

Melo Gang All Day

March 4, 2009 @ 09:43 PM
ClydeFrazier

love lockdown showed lots of creativity when it came to production. prom queen sounds terrible and everyone knows lil wayne cannot sing worth a damn

are you kidding me? tha carter 3 was a joke dude. he won because of shitty songs like lollipop and got money. are you trying to tell me those were good songs?

Melo Gang All Day

Please login first to reply.