Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 14, 2011 @ 09:22 AM
BruhMan

I can't prune or ban...what up with that?
April 16, 2011 @ 03:35 PM
drewblocka

too many people in there with powers. too many bans and shit to keep up with. pretty unnecessary

pretty sure in the daytime theres a good chance me lefty or infamous will be on

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

April 16, 2011 @ 06:58 PM
BruhMan

so what do i do if y'all aint on? blow a whistle? i dont understand why everyone cant have powers...the dudes that get bannned get banned for a reason...then they run and tell the higher ups and y'all just let em off the hook
April 18, 2011 @ 09:19 PM

Inactive

^QFT.

SB powers got taken away because people who got banned bitched and moaned to higher ups via PM. So now instead of being able to ban/edit/delete shouts we should send you a PM.

Either way you gettin' a PM. This is just delaying the process of the ban.
April 18, 2011 @ 10:35 PM
drewblocka

lol doesn't matter. just no need for 8+ regular members in there to have powers and have to keep track of who banned who. and who left what notice and blah blah blah.

April 18, 2011 @ 10:38 PM
Brooklyn_718

so what do i do if y'all aint on? blow a whistle? i dont understand why everyone cant have powers...the dudes that get bannned get banned for a reason...then they run and tell the higher ups and y'all just let em off the hook

QFT...

I don't see the issue with how we had it before. No one get's banned for no reason. All the mods on this site from what I've seen has proven themselves to be responsible. The fact is you guys are not going to be on 24/hrs a day period. So the time neither of you mods with "powers" are in the SB its unmoderated and anything can go wrong..

There are a ton of times when left drew or infamous was not on that I or another mod helped keep things cool in the SB... Revoking that privilege (when we had it for so long)IMO is an odd thing to do especially w/o warning us first via PM or something. The SB of all places needs as much moderation as the rest of the site especially because it's on the homepage of the entire forum.
April 19, 2011 @ 06:18 PM
drewblocka

well i ask you guys to do shit like don't leave up notices when you leave. notices are fine when you are in there but you don't take them down before you leave. Some of you ban kids because what they are saying is annoying. If and when i give the powers back am i going to see that shit still?

April 20, 2011 @ 05:54 PM
Brooklyn_718

I feel what your saying when it comes to the notices. The random notices were getting out of control.

Maybe you could put restrictions and rules on shoutbox moderation... Like "Do not keep a random Notice in the shoutbox after you've left"..... "unban whoever you've banned after 15 mins" and maybe a "three strike rule" for all members before banning them. Among other things...Like what's worth a ban and what's not.. those rules could be used now and in the future for all shoutbox moderation.
April 20, 2011 @ 07:50 PM
BruhMan

can you disable the shoutbox notice? i cant speak for anyone else but i've never abused my powers. if i've ever banned anyone it's because they deserved it. lil nikkas in the shoutbox now flexing because they know i don't have any shoutbox powers.
April 20, 2011 @ 07:58 PM
drewblocka

nah i cant disable little stuff in there like that.

May 5, 2011 @ 04:00 PM
CHEEP

someone forgot to remove the notice in the shoutbox...
May 11, 2011 @ 10:40 AM
drewblocka

lolboomroasted.

leaving notices up is fine if they arent shit like quotes of users that are like "vin is a fucking faggot." I don't want the first thing a person sees on the front page of the forum some shit like that.

and I think im going to give the powers back to pink mods soon

July 8, 2011 @ 12:10 PM
BruhMan

whats good with the powers yo?? i've been powerless for like 3 months now.
July 12, 2011 @ 03:57 PM

Inactive

I've been banning accounts that spam the SB instead of being able to ban just from the SB... Also seems like we can't access some member accounts to post infractions. Gotta find a post and infract the post.
July 14, 2011 @ 12:46 PM
drewblocka

yeah dont ban their full accounts. ill give the power back but i don't to start reading a bunch of PM's saying people are getting picked on

Please login first to reply.