OFFICIAL - Post Your Collections Thread

Aug 06, 2006 @ 12:22
shelves come from target...i think they were like 30.00.....and its good to have competition, j/p.....loving all your jays....and nice damier bag...my wife bought me the same one for christmas, perfect for the laptop....ill post the updated pic soon...it will include 2,hopefully 3, pairs of stash af1's, another pair of each undftd's, and possibly the huf quake af1....and if my connects come thru and the funds is right two hyper's...as i sit and pray
Aug 06, 2006 @ 13:01
Originally posted by Inactive User
shelves come from target...i think they were like 30.00.....and its good to have competition, j/p.....loving all your jays....and nice damier bag...my wife bought me the same one for christmas, perfect for the laptop....ill post the updated pic soon...it will include 2,hopefully 3, pairs of stash af1's, another pair of each undftd's, and possibly the huf quake af1....and if my connects come thru and the funds is right two hyper's...as i sit and pray


im waiting on thoe huf quakes...cant wait...looking forward to it duval smokeyface blushing
Aug 06, 2006 @ 14:51
thanx duvual, wen do the hulk quakes come out?!

Bless.

Inactive User

Aug 06, 2006 @ 16:16
where did u get those glass thigns?
Aug 06, 2006 @ 16:27
Originally posted by Inactive User
where did u get those glass thigns?



try ikea or home depot
Aug 13, 2006 @ 12:48
here

Inactive User

Aug 13, 2006 @ 17:15



Aug 14, 2006 @ 22:27
sick collection gallo, i like how you have more then jus nikes. what are the new balance camo ones? i want all your air max 1's.
Aug 15, 2006 @ 04:56
^thanks! the camo nb is a 574... got it from ebay for 40 bucks.

Inactive User

Aug 15, 2006 @ 09:14
Originally posted by Inactive User


this is only one corner of my walk in closet...ill post the rest soon...


that is impressive
Aug 15, 2006 @ 17:58




Aug 15, 2006 @ 18:26
Damn nice collections guys..
Aug 16, 2006 @ 19:06
new additions...
smokeyface +2 addition to the collection haha!!!


Bless.

Aug 17, 2006 @ 17:03
nice kicks Duval and Gallo!
Aug 17, 2006 @ 18:07

pinoy MOVENMENT.....keeps it going...and thanks for all the posts...ill post more pics..
Aug 17, 2006 @ 18:13
nothing special

kinda embarresing compared to some of you lot you deffntly got my respect
3 pairs arent in the pic by the way
Aug 17, 2006 @ 19:35
Originally posted by Inactive User

pinoy MOVENMENT.....keeps it going...and thanks for all the posts...ill post more pics..


good shit duval...phillippines joints look dope

Inactive User

Aug 17, 2006 @ 19:41
damn i want a pair of those philippines af1s

Inactive User

Aug 18, 2006 @ 08:01
Originally posted by Inactive User
nothing special

kinda embarresing compared to some of you lot you deffntly got my respect
3 pairs arent in the pic by the way


nice stabs they is one of my fav colorways in the stab range
Aug 18, 2006 @ 11:05
Originally posted by Inactive User







Damn, son is killin' em'. Nice collection. I need to step my closet game up, all my shits in boxes, thats no fun.
Aug 18, 2006 @ 13:47
gallo, you have an amazing air max collection.

TOP $$$ FOR - SUPREME ROSARY TEE/CREWNECK SIZE MED.

Aug 18, 2006 @ 17:15




Aug 18, 2006 @ 19:31
crappy pic, but heres what i got in the past 6 months (im only 15 blushing)





























thats most of it...yep
Aug 18, 2006 @ 20:01
TO SOCOLD: LOLZ DAMN NICE COLLECTION MY DUDE, R THOSE JORDANS RETROS?!

TO SOLE: I HATE U WITH A PASSION NOW, I PISSED ON MY SELF UR COLLECTION IZ DOPE!!!

Bless.

Aug 18, 2006 @ 20:16
thanks alot man! and get some bigger pics, i wanna see yours no homo!
Aug 18, 2006 @ 22:02
i have a question, on photbucket if enlarge the pic first then post it on here wud it b bigger?! cuz imma try nowblushing

Bless.

Aug 18, 2006 @ 22:06


nike choo choo train!smokeyface

Bless.

Aug 19, 2006 @ 10:04
Originally posted by Inactive User
TO SOCOLD: LOLZ DAMN NICE COLLECTION MY DUDE, R THOSE JORDANS RETROS?!

TO SOLE: I HATE U WITH A PASSION NOW, I PISSED ON MY SELF UR COLLECTION IZ DOPE!!!



most are jordan retros i have way more shoes maybe ill post up some more stuff later

i have a few moar pics of shoes on my xanga site click it on my hypebeast homepage
Aug 19, 2006 @ 11:44
thanks ice grillz.
Aug 19, 2006 @ 17:46
Originally posted by Inactive User
nice stabs they is one of my fav colorways in the stab range


thought u were gonna take the piss lol . . .

bless . . . zoop zoop
Please login first to reply.