OFFICIAL - Post Your Collections Thread

Jun 17, 2006 @ 22:38
i wanted to share!
for some reason, i can't post my picture.. i wanted to share some of my sneakers, but it ain't workin.. sorry!

Inactive User

Jun 17, 2006 @ 23:18
host the pics at imageshack.us , then put the link for the image between these tags:

Inactive User

Jun 18, 2006 @ 07:19
^ yup. if you have a few and dont wanna sign up you can go to www.tinypic.com
Jun 26, 2006 @ 18:09

UCSB.

Jun 27, 2006 @ 16:22
Here's my collection of 6 months. And I just turned 15 so money is hard to come by. And no my parents did buy them for me. Anyways here it is

Jun 27, 2006 @ 21:58
nice bandaids, and im happy to see you skate (?) your avengers (i think)

bust out those hawaiis!
Jun 28, 2006 @ 09:03
Originally posted by Inactive User
nice bandaids, and im happy to see you skate (?) your avengers (i think)

bust out those hawaiis!

thanks. yeah i do skate and punished my avengers hah. probably next to be skated will be the bandaids.
Jun 28, 2006 @ 16:16
NOOO!!! DONT SKATE BANDAIDS!!!! those are really nice, what size do you wear? id rather buy them off you then watch them get skated smh
Jun 28, 2006 @ 16:22
definately just skate those team editions
Jun 28, 2006 @ 16:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
NOOO!!! DONT SKATE BANDAIDS!!!! those are really nice, what size do you wear? id rather buy them off you then watch them get skated smh

hah they're a 9. actually ill probably skate the team editions next so the bandaids can have a few more months heh.
Jun 29, 2006 @ 01:14
ahhhh, a 9...mm, my size. if you really wanna skate them though, just pop em over to me for 75 bucks, and use THAT money to buy some nice skate shoes blushing
Jun 29, 2006 @ 11:47
fuck ill give u 120 for em ^

UCSB.

Jun 29, 2006 @ 14:13
sorry guys not looking to sell my bandaids. maybe sometime in the future. [shameless plug] but if your an 8.5 and lookin for some hawaiis let me know =] [end shameless plug]
Jul 02, 2006 @ 20:20
.
Jul 03, 2006 @ 21:42
heres my extreme small collection... i m only 15 so cant really get any sweet kicks without braggin my parents lolz... but all these kicks here i bought them by myself with my own blood money lmfao

the ones in the closet are collections
the ones on the floor are used





i still have couple skate shoes but those are the beaters so i dun wanna embarrase maself lolz

hope to get more pick ups later this year if nike doesnt SUCK big male chicken!>smh tongueface ?) smokeyface

Inactive User

Jul 04, 2006 @ 08:48
i like the alien workshops
Jul 04, 2006 @ 09:48
ayo streetpirate u got a fuckin nice collection there!!! iz not lame at all&)

Bless.

Jul 04, 2006 @ 13:40
Originally posted by Inactive User
ayo streetpirate u got a fuckin nice collection there!!! iz not lame at all&)



ahhh thanks bro!

UCSB.

Jul 04, 2006 @ 14:30
nice collections on here.
Jul 04, 2006 @ 21:47

are these the buck dunks ???
Jul 04, 2006 @ 21:49
that they are
Jul 04, 2006 @ 22:38
Originally posted by Inactive User


grey ostrich seamless af1's are fire. i have a black pair that i'm in love with.
Jul 05, 2006 @ 12:52
^^^lolz thx but shit loadz of ppl dont like ittongueface

i got it in chi town nike town
Jul 05, 2006 @ 14:58
i never seen the bucks up close like that...there actually quite nice.....
Jul 05, 2006 @ 15:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
heres my extreme small collection... i m only 15 so cant really get any sweet kicks without braggin my parents lolz... but all these kicks here i bought them by myself with my own blood money lmfao

the ones in the closet are collections
the ones on the floor are used





i still have couple skate shoes but those are the beaters so i dun wanna embarrase maself lolz

hope to get more pick ups later this year if nike doesnt SUCK big male chicken!>smh tongueface ?) smokeyface


NOOOOO!!! WEAR YOUR KICKS!!! Jk. UR choice.

Inactive User

Jul 05, 2006 @ 17:29


thats what i got .... for now...
Jul 05, 2006 @ 21:24
^^Nice. Lots of variety too.

Inactive User

Jul 05, 2006 @ 22:13
this is most of them

i started around 7 or 8 months ago i believe; i've had a lot of other shoes that i just ended up selling or trading (2 pusheads, 4 invisible womans, 3 hawaiis, and ive had another pair of de la highs)





wear all of them pretty much.. the 2nd/3rd pair of tiffs are DS, and the de la highs are DS as well
Jul 05, 2006 @ 22:57
i could see One pair of ds but y 2?

Inactive User

Jul 05, 2006 @ 23:27
they're my favorite shoe by far

i'd get more if the price hadn't gone up so much :]
Please login first to reply.