Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 25, 2006 @ 12:23 AM
that dude

suspended

very nice collections guys.. ill post up mine very soon.
December 25, 2006 @ 07:31 AM
markliu

here come my new dunk highs-"glow in the dark".what u think of 'em? i bought 'em in HK a few days ago.i'm luving them.
lol..check 'em out.

December 25, 2006 @ 12:59 PM
franklin

here come my new dunk highs-"glow in the dark".what u think of 'em? i bought 'em in HK a few days ago.i'm luving them.
lol..check 'em out.

yea there sweet, got a pair
but im waiting for the next pair of glow in the dark dunk high's
December 26, 2006 @ 12:56 PM
got kicks

\
thats some its pretty good considering ive only been in da game for a year a lil more den a year
December 27, 2006 @ 12:34 AM
tedrjr03

No Heat but i have only been collecting for months and most of these are christmas presents.

December 27, 2006 @ 12:40 AM
BRE

too lazy to get together the collect so heres todays p/u

December 27, 2006 @ 01:36 PM
sneakerHI

^cosign
December 27, 2006 @ 08:40 PM
SOLE

damn, i underestimated you kickapop.

looks like you got variety...get pics of the kicks!
December 27, 2006 @ 08:47 PM
JADC

thats tight...yo air max my thang
December 29, 2006 @ 03:08 AM

Inactive

no need to tag your pics kick, the couch is your cred
December 29, 2006 @ 10:53 AM
Shanklin

my newest joints........

How much those orange shoes put you back? I forgot what there called, i think Infatrators or something. I wanted them but not in my size razz

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

December 29, 2006 @ 01:38 PM

Inactive

paulp has the best collection here
December 29, 2006 @ 01:39 PM
sneakerHI

he does but there were some guyys back that couldnt even show all their shoes in a pick cuz there was just too many boxs
December 29, 2006 @ 01:50 PM
paulp

thanks for the ups bro
December 29, 2006 @ 02:34 PM
SOLE

Aren't they called air bursts?
December 29, 2006 @ 02:45 PM
BubbaEla1

if u dont like us y the fuck do u chill wit us?

its not a matter of liking hypebeast people or not. I just am amazed by the fact that people are so impressed with collections of stuff mostly released from 06 and 05. Rarely do i see any 90s shoes or for that matter shoes that werent released in the past 2 years. Thats all. Simple as that.
December 29, 2006 @ 02:48 PM
casanova

yeah paupls collection is really dope but i think a6103's might be on par with paulps

www.hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4619&page=22
December 29, 2006 @ 03:50 PM
paulp

yeah paupls collection is really dope but i think a6103's might be on par with paulps

www.hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4619&page=22

that dude has hella shoes man
a lot of high ticket stuff
i like his over mine
(the grass is always greener on the other side)
and i wonder where in the bay a6103 is from
i wonder if i met him in line or something

anyway
its not all about have the best collection
its all about the love of the shoes
December 29, 2006 @ 03:52 PM
Basil

its not all about have the best collection
its all about the love of the shoes

&) lol
December 29, 2006 @ 08:17 PM
SOLE

word. a6103's collection is amazing. stashes, futuras, supas, zoo yorks, hazes, supremes, air techs, peace air raids, maad tear away vandals...pretty fucking sick.
December 30, 2006 @ 12:35 AM
BubbaEla1

I keep looking at this thread and see the same thing. Even shoes from 04 are far and few inbetween. If people show SBs they only got the 06 releases. Maybe some 05 releases. No lodens, Gino 1s and 2s, Hulks, etc. I'm realistic. I dont expect denims, preme lows, zoos and the like. But come on. Wheres the shoe collectors from pre 05? If they show jordans its the retros from 05 and mostly 06. Air max 90s are popular but no one has a GR from 99-2003? If its a 95 theres nothing from 95-2004. Same with 97s. No euro exclusives or OG stuff. A lot of dunks and forces yet no jewels or no city attacks. No GR's from mall stores that had the exclusive shit back then before boutiques popped up and nike whored itself out. Like the LE tags that used to come on all footlocker exclusive AF 1's or the exclusive dunks that finishline and footaction used to get. I mean this was only 5 or 6 years back. I could go on forever but i am simply disappointed in whats being shown on this board. I mean it just seems that no one started collecting shoes on this board since 05. BUT I KNOW THATS NOT TRUE! I hope some of the older shoe collectors can shine on this thread. Just my 2 cents
December 30, 2006 @ 12:50 AM
sneakerhead954

u sellin any of them
hit me u on aim if u sellin
December 30, 2006 @ 10:42 AM
astrowolf

preach bubba! lol... your right though... kinda...
December 30, 2006 @ 11:04 AM

Inactive

How much those orange shoes put you back? I forgot what there called, i think Infatrators or something. I wanted them but not in my size razz

i think they were $70
December 30, 2006 @ 11:13 AM
BubbaEla1

preach bubba! lol... your right though... kinda...

kinda? Dude, seriously the lack of heat in this forum amazes me. (Although dude with micropacers is dope because sneakerheads all over the world respect and love that shoe.) I do like what paulp says when he talks about not having the best collection, but a love for shoes. I think thats seriously lacking these days. So many people i know who used to be "sneakerheads" now wear Vans and act like they didnt just jump on that bandwaggon. All of a sudden people started talking/rocking Vans when preme and syndicate started dropping them.
I applaud all you who still like shoes and dont pretend that you never did. I just wish more people would buy based on the shoe and not the hype. For example why is it that the Clot AM 1 was the shit but a GR AM1 doesnt ever get mentioned. If you truly know your shoes and history a GR from 00 will make you snap your neck better than some battery operated looking reflector (does anyone remember the original 3M dunk pro bconfused, glow in the dark, safari/cement/hyper neon all over primt gimmick garbage shoe that Nike puts out today. To me, shoes should be a "remember those" thing. It should bring back a history and appreciation. It shouldnt be about a store and a line. I got news for you. Theres nothing new coming out. Its all been out before. Its just a different box with a gimmick inside. OG and GR releases are timeless.
December 30, 2006 @ 03:12 PM
SOLE

Ok Bubba, then post your collection.
December 30, 2006 @ 06:12 PM
freshxfresh

i think hes all talk, lol people spendin hella money
December 30, 2006 @ 09:06 PM
BubbaEla1

My collection has nothing to do with what i expressed about todays shoes and a large amount of collections shown on this board. I stand by what i said and wish others collected based on the love of sneakers. I would like to see more shoe enthusiasts that have the same affinity for the same style shoe whether it's a tier 0 hyperstrike or a GR on the sale rack. Sorry but i dont post my collection either. Hell i dont even have a digital camera. But I appreciate what i have probably more than anyone. Shoes have been my passion since i was a kid and the Revolutions came out with the Beatles song in the commercial. I never said my collection was better than these people. I simply stated what i wish i'd see more of and that collections with nothing but releases from the past year or two dont really impress me. Nothing is truly limited anymore. Nike took the fun out of collecting because they eliminated the hunt. You dont need to go digging anymore.
December 30, 2006 @ 10:08 PM
GMoney

in all honesty, with everything bubba has said in his last few posts i think it should really help out some peeps on HB.like me, i have some limited stuff but have more GR stuff that was released around my house over the past 4yrs. because it was more accessable and less expensive. but to me i still saw it as heat in my eyes so i still bought it, not caring whether or not it was quickstrike or hyperstrike or anything like that. i think that what he said should let ppl know that to post collections its not about havin all kinds of limited stuff(thats what i thought at first and why i havent posted mine yet) but its about your shoes representing you and your own personal taste. i think that is pretty much the essence of being a sneakerhead.
December 31, 2006 @ 01:14 AM
SOLE

My collection has nothing to do with what i expressed about todays shoes and a large amount of collections shown on this board. I stand by what i said and wish others collected based on the love of sneakers. I would like to see more shoe enthusiasts that have the same affinity for the same style shoe whether it's a tier 0 hyperstrike or a GR on the sale rack. Sorry but i dont post my collection either. Hell i dont even have a digital camera. But I appreciate what i have probably more than anyone. Shoes have been my passion since i was a kid and the Revolutions came out with the Beatles song in the commercial. I never said my collection was better than these people. I simply stated what i wish i'd see more of and that collections with nothing but releases from the past year or two dont really impress me. Nothing is truly limited anymore. Nike took the fun out of collecting because they eliminated the hunt. You dont need to go digging anymore.

Wow. I don't even know where to begin.

Your first argument is saying that limited stuff and GR's are the same, and people should buy what they like. Okay, that's a valid opinion. But THEN you contradict yourself by saying that Nothing is truly limited anymore. Now if you really buy what you like, then so what if it's not limited?

I shouldn't even be bothered responding to this, your argument is bullshit. You're saying people should buy what they like, but the first thing you said was how little heat people on this forum have. Which is complete bullshit, because according to you, heat is in the eye of the beholder, whether it's a hyperstrike or a GR.

Right?

You're basically just saying these people's collections are garbage because they buy what they like, and not what YOU like. Maybe the people on Hypebeast don't have "heat" because they only buy what they like, and they

a) are relative n00bs that just haven't been exposed to the "nicer" stuff (or the stuff that YOU like, anyways)
b) they know about the stuff you like, but they choose to buy what they like. Maybe there are people out there that think it'd be nicer to buy some 90 dollar 2006 GR dunks than the more vintage, rarer stuff for five times the price.

Sorry if that was jumbled, it's late, I'm high. But I still maintain the theory that you suck.

Please login first to reply.