Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
June 7, 2014 @ 04:08 PM
WeredYouFindThis

Long story short: Finally buy my first pair of AF1's (low) and im having problems trying to find a perfect fit.
I own another Nikes, a Street Parra 2, it seems like a pretty unknown model, I guess it's pretty old. Anyway, my size is a 43 on there, and the fit is good, so I asked for a 43. AF1's on a 43 where obviously too big for me, so I start trying a ton of sizes including: 40.5, 41, 42, 42.5

40.5 was too small.
41, I bought them like this, then when I was walking back home, I realized they were too tight
Went back to the store, tried 42.5's, they felt a bit too lose, so went back a bit with 42, bought that.
Now im back home with the 42's and I just realized something: My left foot is having a decent fit, maybe a bit too tight but I guess with time they will adapt to the foot better, but the problem is with the right foot: my toe is hitting on the tip of the shoe. This is a no-no and I don't think time will fix this. The general tightness of the shoe, yes that can be fixed by wearing them over time, but if the toe hits the tip of the shoe then im basically fucked and i need to return them again. But the problem is, when I tried 42.5's, I remember them being a bit too lose for my taste.

Please, what can I do at this point? It seems my right foot is somewhat different to the left one, but I have measured them and I measured pretty much the same so the difference must be very subtle, but enough to be annoying. I notice this specially when I walk (when the feet compresses down with the step).

Thanks for help
June 8, 2014 @ 04:32 PM
-che

try tying your shoelaces differently... and relaxing a bit - this is way too pedantic, its a pair of AF1s man, nothing special about the sizing of the shoes
June 8, 2014 @ 11:22 PM
Erfworm

Wear 42.5 or give up on AF1s.
June 9, 2014 @ 06:21 AM
mrh

how the fuck do people not know when a shoe fits?

Please login first to reply.