Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 18, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
Puffy

Hi guys,
I've never bought Jordans before and saw some that are going to be released at a boutique near me (Blends Costa Mesa to be specific) soon. 

I was just wondering, how early should i get there if they drop at noon and are being sold on a "first come first serve basis"?

Thanks in advance
September 18, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
paulywalnuts

who has time to camp out 

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

September 18, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
marymollylucy

Don't do it, just spend that time being productive
September 18, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
jkhazneh94

for what shoe?
September 19, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
Puffy

who has time to camp out 
My unemployed brother lol
September 19, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
Puffy

for what shoe?
Bel Air 5s
September 20, 2013 @ 11:42 PM
francois-hollande

suspended

loooool bel air

dude never camp out.

This ruins the game.

Colette has brought a new rule here in Paris. Releases wont be announced. Thats the surprise.
So the AM1 clot were in store for a week .

And thats cool I think
September 21, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
paulywalnuts

i dont think theres anything fundamentally wrong with camping, like i do think it ruins it, but so be it, i dont waste energy wishing i could control what other people do....but i damn sure don't have time or energy to do it my damn self...

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

September 21, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
francois-hollande

suspended

I mean, I know a lot of guys who are student, work hard and wish that they could get their hands on some pairs... You know. Im speaking of going to a store on a saturday morning..

but no, instead of this, you have mofo ressellers that dont have anything else to do in their life except breaking my balls.

I had a dream where we could just let the internet do its thing , without mofos nerds who got bots lol
September 21, 2013 @ 10:28 AM
no1deasoriginal

Colette has brought a new rule here in Paris. Releases wont be announced. Thats the surprise.
So the AM1 clot were in store for a week .

And thats cool I think
this is a giant leap into what the future should hold upon releases. not solely based on this method but its a great refresh on release dates in general. sure give your product a month; but only go that far. it definiatly puts the 'Hunting' aspect back into the game thats for sure and that is what that industry needs. if this method goes wildfire, it will put a new dynamic into the game. the thrill and adrenaline of hunting and being ever so excited once you find what your looking for.

another thing which ive been pondering for some time is the reservation method and just product selling out in general with a swift-click and sudden dissapointment which follows more often than not. my suggestion is to have a pre-order option. you use your Nike,Eastbay,Finishline,Etc. account and within that account is a virtual basket of your pre-orders. once the product comes in you will be charged and the product will get delivered. this method seems to work very well for the Collectable/Action Figure/Toy/ market with sites like Big Bad Toy Store. take in count that there is also a seperate stock wich will also hit shelves too.

damn, looking back i went full term-paper on here...lol i can just picture from Kirk Lazarus from Tropic Thunder saying, never go full term-paper....anyway just airing a few thoughts out there.
September 23, 2013 @ 11:48 PM
Sentimental

I mean camping is bonding experience with ya homies if you think about it, grab some smoke and some snacks and you are chilling for hours to get your hands on some fresh kicks. The experience is pretty cool but there are some things that ruins it such as "Ghost Campers aka empty chairs" than theres always shitty mall security but if yall get along, everything will be alright.......................................................................................................................................................................................................Until you get robbed at gun point for your new, old kicks(on your feet), and wallet.... then it wont be a fun timecool

Fuck yo feelings.

September 24, 2013 @ 06:32 PM
adamkh123

id never camp for bel air 5's but you should buy what you like. get there around 7am if they release @ 8 am. ot shouldnt be that bad.
September 24, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
StephonPurham

ive camped out at Blends in Costa Mesa before for the Bred IV's. i wouldnt recomend camping for these because there isnt alot of hype around them im sure if u show up a hour to a hournhalf before they open youll be fine but if u really wanna solidify your pair do whatever you want. if ur gonna camp just show up the night before they drop at like 8 or 9. but like i said i doubt people will be camping for these
September 24, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
StephonPurham

fuck ghost campers they can suck my dick
i had a ghost camper in front of me one time
i got there at 10pm and camped all night
blends opened at 11 or 10am i cant remeber
but he fuckin showed up 30 minutes before they opened and i was straight so pissed off
i asked that kid what his size was...he was a 11...just like me...
we both went in the store together as a group 
and the cashier at blends announced there was only 1 more sz11 left
i pollitley tapped that dude on the shoulder and said yo man
ive been hard body camping all night for these and you show up last minute sleeping in your comfortable ass bed
its not fair and i dont think you deserve that last 11 
im lucky enough for this kid to size down for me so i can have the last 11
but other ass holes will not be so kind 
fuck everything ghost campers bring to the table
everyone in the camp lines hates these faggots
we even moved all there fucking chairs to the back of the line and when they show up there like...wtf and we straight shit on them
if ur gonna camp for shoes FUCKING CAMP dont just put a chair to save ur spot while ur sleeping in ur comfortable ass bed
real t
September 28, 2013 @ 07:38 PM
BALLOUT300

November 21, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
antwaun84817

Camping for a shoe does bring a bonding experience I've gotten cool with people after just standing next to them for 6-9 hours. Ghost camping naw I'm 6'3 285 so unless your that intimidating then everything has always fallen in order with that regard. Bel airs are just another shoe that sells because of the name Jordan paired with fresh prince. I'd rather not camp for mass produced leather with cardboard inserts as cushion instead of actual cushion. Lebrons and Kobe's and every other Nike has 10x the ttechnology that this shoe has not including comfort and style.
November 21, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
antwaun84817

Camping for a shoe does bring a bonding experience I've gotten cool with people after just standing next to them for 6-9 hours. Ghost camping naw I'm 6'3 285 so unless your that intimidating then everything has always fallen in order with that regard. Bel airs are just another shoe that sells because of the name Jordan paired with fresh prince. I'd rather not camp for mass produced leather with cardboard inserts as cushion instead of actual cushion. Lebrons and Kobe's and every other Nike has 10x the ttechnology that this shoe has not including comfort and style.

Please login first to reply.