Can men wear women's roshe runs ?

July 29, 2013 @ 16:56:58
Can I wear women's roshe run? Will there be any difference on how they look. I know one difference is the width of the shoe, the mens roshe runs have sizs d width, while the womens roshe runnave a size b width. Does width really make a difference.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 29, 2013 @ 18:12:56
size up doe if you finna cop

Heartbreak Boyz | Mia Khalifa Fan Club

July 30, 2013 @ 03:01:42
depends on your width

cop a pink one while you're at it

nostalgic 64 - shinobi steelo

July 30, 2013 @ 04:31:21
If you have some skinny feet it shouldn't be a problem not too sure on how much you should size up though.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 30, 2013 @ 09:23:09
assuming you're a guy, why the heck would you want a women's shoe in the first place

instagram: @senchip

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 30, 2013 @ 21:08:44
You generally size up 1.5 in womens but I don't know about the width here. You're probably better off copping resale as long as the price isn't too rapey.
July 30, 2013 @ 23:27:37
HAHAHAHAH this is funny

July 31, 2013 @ 04:55:42
can't believe how many members can't understand why someone would buy the women roshes.  just a bunch of fucks here 
July 31, 2013 @ 15:42:14
can't believe how many members can't understand why someone would buy the women roshes.  just a bunch of fucks here
I feel you.
Some of Nike's best color ways are for the women shoes.
For the Roshes not sure but a lot of air max in womens colorways are smokeyface
Been copping them size 14 womens.

I'm the Polo dude who got mouth sex from your bitch. See you in hell. Toodles.

Please login first to reply.
x