Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 11, 2013 @ 07:56 AM
veryrareandbased

^ I don't think they'll be that serious. For Canada at least..

1s be low-key. 

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

February 11, 2013 @ 08:05 AM
chief

where they gonna be dropping online?

•••

February 11, 2013 @ 08:42 AM
bjornvan

nike said they wont be selling them online .ima slide through and see what its lookin like tho.
February 11, 2013 @ 03:17 PM
totalespionage

Why further fund this culture of superficiality with another purchase of a non-necessity. It's pointless to seek gratification through such means.
February 11, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
futura

nike said they wont be selling them online .ima slide through and see what its lookin like tho.
??? really? they are a general release. they must be online?
February 11, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
WYWRD

The royals are pretty much a QS (similar to the Knicks but only more limited). Nike already confirmed these will not be on NDC and Footlocker is only going to have them as a HoH release. some online shops and mom and pop locals might have them so maybe you can call them. I called my HoH locations. One of them is doing tickets and the second one is doing FCFS. I plan on getting a ticket and if i fail I'll just be at the 2nd location early on Saturday to pick up my pair.

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" - Entree LS Clothing, waywarddavis.tumblr.com

February 11, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
WYWRD

Can't wait! I remember when I was in highschool and wanted the 01s forever but I was never able to find a pair in my sz =/

But now I can finally get them =p
I plan to buy them in-stores. Does anyone have any tips for "camping"? =/
Never camped for a shoe before.
While I think camping for sneakers is pointless, make sure you know which stores are carrying them, which stores are going to allow camping, and know your surroundings (a lot of shit happens at campouts) . If you live near a House of Hoops or your local shops usually carries Jordans, call them to see if they'll be getting them. Good luck, hope you get a pair

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" - Entree LS Clothing, waywarddavis.tumblr.com

February 11, 2013 @ 10:45 PM
WatchOutForSelener

The royals are pretty much a QS (similar to the Knicks but only more limited). Nike already confirmed these will not be on NDC and Footlocker is only going to have them as a HoH release. some online shops and mom and pop locals might have them so maybe you can call them. I called my HoH locations. One of them is doing tickets and the second one is doing FCFS. I plan on getting a ticket and if i fail I'll just be at the 2nd location early on Saturday to pick up my pair.

I swear i seen you on NT... but anyways, my chance for these are 0% smh.

February 11, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
WYWRD

I swear i seen you on NT... but anyways, my chance for these are 0% smh.
I don't even have a NT account, probably mistaken me for someone else haha.  If you know any local shops that might be getting the Royals, call them or If you know a few people that can hook you up It might be worth a shot. 

February 11, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
bobby

sick kicks. always been a fan of the royals. any ideas on resale price?

only way they'll get on my feet is if i can cawp 2 pair and make a come up on 1 reselling :/
February 11, 2013 @ 11:25 PM
WYWRD

sick kicks. always been a fan of the royals. any ideas on resale price?

only way they'll get on my feet is if i can cawp 2 pair and make a come up on 1 reselling :/
Well, the resale on Royals are probably going to be very high. Main reason: NIKE AIR. Resale prices on the Chicago 1's were quite low and were actually fair but that's because there was no NIKE AIR on them. Knick's resale value was higher than the Chicago's because of the opposite: It had original Air Jordan packaging and NIKE AIR on the tongue (but that's just my observation).

P.S: If you trying to get two pairs just to flip one of them (based on your last sentence), then what you're doing is dumb and you're not helping anyone else trying to get a pair to rock. But do you If that's what you want 

February 12, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
corkybucher

HoH is getting them and maybe some foot lockers but idk. My Finish Line is getting em and said there not too hyped in my area. Sucks no NDC release tho. 

WTB White flyknit trainers sz 8.5/9

February 12, 2013 @ 01:01 AM
getrichactfamous

anyone know which shops will get these in LA? much appreciated...

@getrichactfamous

February 12, 2013 @ 04:49 AM
karibruze

If I don't get to them in time on line, I will have to settle for eBay. :\
February 12, 2013 @ 06:12 AM
dosmos

Footlocker, apparently FinishLine. Nike stores of course, but I'm not sure about Nike Vault. Word is that UNDFTD won't be carrying them at any LA location. Idk bout that though

Yes

February 12, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
Yung Urameshi

coppin for sure.

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

February 12, 2013 @ 11:43 AM
pestymadman

Deffo gonna cop
February 12, 2013 @ 03:37 PM
bobby

P.S: If you trying to get two pairs just to flip one of them (based on your last sentence), then what you're doing is dumb and you're not helping anyone else trying to get a pair to rock. But do you If that's what you want 
if selling 1 keeping 1 means that i can bring the price of the pair i keep to under a hundred...then i'm scraight. good luck cawping everyone.
February 12, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
getrichactfamous

Footlocker, apparently FinishLine. Nike stores of course, but I'm not sure about Nike Vault. Word is that UNDFTD won't be carrying them at any LA location. Idk bout that though
thanks bruh. think niketown in beverly hills will be a good place to cop?

@getrichactfamous

February 12, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
esjay

footlocker wont be getting these . just HOH

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

February 13, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
sandz

held them in my hands yesterday, so buttery

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

February 13, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
veryrareandbased

shits more limited than i thought it would be, for toronto/canada at least. 
might have to camp 4-5 hours for this.

February 13, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
Unreachable

Are you thinking of Livestock?
February 13, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
WYWRD

My plans to get the royals has changed a bit.  My first HoH store changed it from tickets to FCFS which is unfortunate because it's pointless having two HoH locations doing FCFS when I can only go to one of them on release day. On the other hand, it looks like Nike was generous enough to release the sneakers at NikeTown locations. Still planning on getting them in-store rather via Twitter RSVP but since a lot of people are hooked on the All-star releases and joker pack, I might have a good chance with the RSVP.

February 13, 2013 @ 02:31 AM
karibruze

Any quality reviews on these so far? How do they compare to Chis and Knicks?
February 13, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
WYWRD

messed up the first time

February 13, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
WYWRD

Any quality reviews on these so far? How do they compare to Chis and Knicks?

Sneakerwatch.com's review of them (which is good and straight to the point). Between now and Saturday, a lot of review videos should be up on Youtube. As far as comparison (and a lot of talk on NT), The Royals almost matches up with it's 2001 pair at the very least. Not sure about it's 85 pair.

(Had to re post, messed up on the quoting )

February 13, 2013 @ 06:59 AM
AGar

im coppin 2 pair !cool

Bout it, Bout it

February 13, 2013 @ 07:01 AM
veryrareandbased

Are you thinking of Livestock?
Yessir, only place I called saying they their getting it. 
Still have to call Nike Town & C-apsule

February 13, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
veryrareandbased

My plans to get the royals has changed a bit.  My first HoH store changed it from tickets to FCFS which is unfortunate because it's pointless having two HoH locations doing FCFS when I can only go to one of them on release day. On the other hand, it looks like Nike was generous enough to release the sneakers at NikeTown locations. Still planning on getting them in-store rather via Twitter RSVP but since a lot of people are hooked on the All-star releases and joker pack, I might have a good chance with the RSVP.
Id go with the FCFS. Twitter RSVP are dumb as fuck.

Please login first to reply.