Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 15, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
Jay_Bird

have you ever spent a massive load on a single pair of kickz, then when you finally had them you thought to  yourself why the hell you just did that?

what shoes where they, I did that a few months back on some adidas el dorado star wars edition on ebay.
January 16, 2013 @ 09:31 AM
barpanda

I'm a little curious, why did you regret your purchase? I've been tempted to purchase a pair of Star Wars themed Addidas sneakers as I'm a bit of a sci-fi geek ha ha. Mind you I don't think I'd be brave enough to wear the el dorado star wars edition as they'd probably draw too much attention.

Anyhow, your question hmm... I've only regretted one purchase, purple Addidas hi tops. They weren't all that expensive but I don't know what I was thinking as they are so "loud" that I never wear them, they just sit at the back of my closet ha ha.
January 16, 2013 @ 06:10 PM
PandoCalrissian

I live my life with no regrects

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

January 17, 2013 @ 11:52 PM
Black Jew

air max 1 BHM.
January 18, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
esjay

i was in 8th grade , bought those sb mulders from like 01 , so overpriced for just a white pair of shoes with a blue swoosh . 

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

January 18, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
spriteremix

ive paid a few ridiculous amounts for retros i missed out on and what not but.....if it doesn't hurt u financially no reason to stress over it smile
January 18, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
NapoleonComplex

nigga i got kicks havent seen in years, kicks ive forgotten i own, but i still dgaf. I view them all as assests. if shit hits the fan i'll sell at atleast 50% above retail. till then each paycheck = atleast 2 sneakers.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

January 18, 2013 @ 06:53 AM
jjapplesauce

Bought some dunk high sb's a few years back off ebay(the were authentic) and Ive never really liked wearing dunk highs but for some reason I thought id rock these.  I felt like justin bieber wearing um and sold them for $5 cheaper then what i paid on ebay to some kid that lived on my dorm floor.  Side story is just this year I ran into that kid on campus and he was still wearing my sb's and they were completely trashed.
January 19, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
9000-watts

heard that. i try and live life with no regrets but damn...this shit happens to the best of us every now and then, sometimes though you get that one pair that no matter how broke it makes your azz, you know it was worth all the cash

Please login first to reply.