FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
December 10, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
iAmSofaKing

Looking to grab a pair of boots for winter, looking at Alden Indy 403 or Trickers Stow.<br><br>Any recommendations which will hold up better in winter?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

December 14, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
iAmSofaKing

None of you guys can afford these?

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

December 14, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
Canvas08

They aren't that expensive, I'm sure most people on hypebeast can afford them. And in regards to your question, both of those models are summer boots so neither will hold up well in winter. I suggest getting neither either since you do not know the purposes for said footwear I'm sure whatever outfits you have imagined in your head will not look well with these boots. If you describe what kind of weather and the formality of dress you will be wearing with your new pair of boots, we would be happy to give your recommendations in the same price range.
December 14, 2012 @ 04:39 AM
Ryan

between those two id go with the 403 IF it had commando sole.
December 14, 2012 @ 06:50 AM
iAmSofaKing

@ Canvas just used that to revive the thread lol.

But yeah i just took in how they wont hold up in the winter, even though winters looking pretty soft here.. And why would they not go with what i wear? Theyre boots ffs..

Please login first to reply.