Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 30, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
valleyla

I am slowly starting to switch up my style from Dunks and that style to more casual stuff (Vans, Keds, etc). I don't want to buy just Vans Eras though. I want to have a wide variety of brands to wear really. I like stuff like Common Projects but frankly don't have that type of bread to drop on shoes. I'm looking for casual/dress type shoes in the $50 to $100 range that can go well with just about anything.
September 2, 2012 @ 04:35 PM
99%Shit

Keds, Sperry, Sebago, Clarks for your deck shoe and boot needs.

As for dressier shoes, try something Rockport or Steve Madden for sub-$100 jawnz. It's pretty hard to fuck up a classic shoe like a brogue/oxford if the materials are decent. There's little to no branding on formal shoes, so it just comes down to quality/feel.

Dress shoes aren't worn as often as casual shoes and are maintained with polish/protective agents, so it's easy to find nice second-hand leather shoes. Older shoes were often made with more care and better materials, and most can be resoled if need be. If they get too beat for formal events, they migrate nicely into casual wear. A pair of semi-beat wingtips in red/orange leather with an absorbent insole are nice in the summer time.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 2, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
valleyla

Thanks! I appreciate the help
September 5, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
peter4533

Dress shoes brands; Christian Louboutin, Yves Saint Laurent, Gianmarco Lorenzi,Manolo Blahnik,Tory Burch,Jimmy Choo

cheap nike shoes on sale www.nikett.com

September 5, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
SyCa_Sikk

suspended

go get some timberland boat shoes for 130 bucks looking relaxing

September 12, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
itsgart

The clarks desert boots - best all around for me

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

September 12, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
tree fiddy

i have buck oxfords by florsheim if you're a size 8
September 12, 2012 @ 06:40 AM
internet

I would say invest your money in a pair of Red Wings boots. I only have two pairs but they're timeless and extremely durable (will last years upon years if your shoe size doesn't change). Clarks are awesome too but alot of the pairs I've purchased have been suede which get dirty rather easily.

i have buck oxfords by florsheim if you're a size 8

^this. Can't go wrong with a good pair of bucks.
September 17, 2012 @ 10:09 PM
Doughknots

SALVATORE FERRAGAMO.
nah, don't forget converse tho. a pair of chucks or jack purcells will serve you well

Please login first to reply.