FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
August 26, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
Bids

For the Crimson Foams that are dropping this Friday (8/31), my mall has four stores which may (usually) carry and only 1 actually is getting them in stock (FootLocker). Not trying to stand in line and fight the hype so I was wondering if anyone know of some websites or boutiques that will end up carrying these and accept phone and/or online orders?

Thanks in advance!
August 26, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
bkallday86

i got a connect but he wants 300$ and u get them before the drop

Money Over Everything

August 27, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
Bids

Good look on the reply; rather go the online/phone route first but will keep that in mind.

Anyone else? Any ideas?
August 27, 2012 @ 12:38 AM
kidnplay

with the raptors dropping, just order online.
there's not a lot of us going for the foams first
i am though cool
August 27, 2012 @ 12:40 AM
Bids

i am though cool

That's what I was thinking initially, but Foam hype is always going to be there I feel like, idk.

FootLocker, FinishLine, EastBay, and Champs all getting them in (online) I'm assuming right?
August 27, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
bkallday86

i am though cool

That's what I was thinking initially, but Foam hype is always going to be there I feel like, idk.

FootLocker, FinishLine, EastBay, and Champs all getting them in (online) I'm assuming right?

i dunno if people thought the gym foams were whack (i like them) but they sat on footlocker.com and finishline.com for days.. maybe repeat with these? most people i know think so, thats why early release is only going for $80 over retail instead of $130 over

Money Over Everything

August 27, 2012 @ 01:00 AM
Bids

With the Gym Green's: think the consensus was that a lot of people 1) weren't fans of the color in general or 2) felt like they looked sorta like the Pines or 3) passed in anticipation of the Olympic drops.

I don't see that repeating with the Crimson Foams, but hope the fact that the 7's come out the following day helps?
August 27, 2012 @ 01:33 AM
bkallday86

gyms are dope to me maybe cuz i love the dirty copper foams n gyms look like a darker version n goes well with most camos. but the crimsons we will have to wait n see

Money Over Everything

September 11, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
itssocoltinthed

people who think the gym greens aren't dope probably havnt seen them in real life. people are bound to not like some shoes, but they do not look the same in real life as they do in pictures. pictures can't really show the color change.

Please login first to reply.