Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
August 15, 2012 @ 10:53 PM
lordlukey

i see all these collections of shoes that look nearly new in condition, but with me because im out daily i have no choice but to end up wearing them out just through everyday use. I mean i keep some to the side to look fresh when i leave out for specific things but eventually i end up using them for everyday use because my old ones look kind of worn out.

How do people own like 10+ pairs that cost such money and keep them all in good condition?
August 17, 2012 @ 05:34 AM
PandoCalrissian

Honestly I beat my shoes to death, most people treat them like babies and clean them after every wear, and buy special shoe trees and other stupid shit

I pull mine out of the box, smell them, spray them with water/ stain protector (two coats), and after that they just get worn, like shoes should

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

August 17, 2012 @ 08:13 AM
uEih

Honestly I beat my shoes to death, most people treat them like babies and clean them after every wear, and buy special shoe trees and other stupid shit

I pull mine out of the box, smell them, spray them with water/ stain protector (two coats), and after that they just get worn, like shoes should

I'm with you on that, some shoes look even better a bit beat up.
August 17, 2012 @ 06:39 PM
Jay_Bird

i always eventually end up wearing my kicks

i let them sit for months,but its always a situation that calls for me having to put them on eventually

my collection is not even deep either,its not that i cant afford lots of shoes

im just really picky about my shoes like women
August 17, 2012 @ 06:47 PM
yooooo

I try to buy shoes to skate in, and shoes just to wear/collect, but I usually end up skating in all of them. I never do anything special to them, sometimes ill clean the soles, but all of my shoes get worn.
August 18, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
dmndlifer

I just cop a new pair of shoes about every 3 months so it adds up, it took me 6 months just to wear my concords lol.
August 18, 2012 @ 05:19 AM
qrct1

yeah i wait until all my old pairs are beat/gone before unDSing

www.æterna.net/shop

August 18, 2012 @ 06:26 AM
Lucky-Luciano

rotation once you build up a decent collection you end up with enough sneaks for diffrent shit rather than buying a pair and wearing them to death then grab another like i use janoski's cheap and nice for everyday wear then your rarer or better pairs for only certain things like going down the pub / cinema / just out with your mates and dont wear them to a club and if you do get that jason markks stuff ive made that mistake before

Keep your glory gold and glitter!!

August 18, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
thesolecollector23

yeah i wait until all my old pairs are beat/gone before unDSing
people bout dat life know what it is!

Mista No Slack N My Mack

August 18, 2012 @ 04:39 PM
MeroWavy

yeah it's all about rotation , once you get enough shoes you end up not wearing the same pair over and over causing them to wear down
August 18, 2012 @ 05:45 PM
UndefeatedJK

Not trying to hijack the thread, but anyone know a good cheap suede spray for shoes?

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

August 18, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
samb222

I wait till mine break until I buy a new pair, no real methods
August 18, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
Ishyaboi™

Nah, I unDS as soon as I get them. I don't understand people who buy sneakers and just dont wear them. Its just not worth it to me.

diamonds are forever.

August 19, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
qrct1

guys but what about the sock fluff that usu will stick onto the shoes?

you guys wear black dress socks to prevent sock fluff?

it's crazy man just one look in my dunks and it's just ccrazy with sock fluff

www.æterna.net/shop

Please login first to reply.