Nike SB Dunk Low – Pushead 2 – Release Date

July 04, 2012 @ 20:06:53
These are set to release on July 15th at select Nike SB shops.

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

July 04, 2012 @ 20:34:53
always comin through with the sb's, but these look like shit haha

state of mind purple

July 11, 2012 @ 08:01:58
do u know retail?

life

July 11, 2012 @ 17:42:27
is it just me or every nike release since the yeezy 2's been at select retailers and nike stores
July 11, 2012 @ 17:46:22

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 11, 2012 @ 18:08:15
98 dumb fucks
July 11, 2012 @ 18:08:53
you should not be buying if you dont know retail for sb.

learn the essentials first then come play with the big boys start at zumiez thats probably where you belong
July 11, 2012 @ 18:10:55
is it just me or every nike release since the yeezy 2's been at select retailers and nike stores

its just you its always been that way O.o way to make it clear you do not know shit about shoes

furthermore, nike stores dont sell sb. DUMBASS
July 11, 2012 @ 18:27:15
July 11, 2012 @ 18:51:15
that's real ^^^^ plus the fact i think they'll be more than 98... we'll see who's the dumbass tho.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

July 11, 2012 @ 19:16:58
that's real ^^^^ plus the fact i think they'll be more than 98... we'll see who's the dumbass tho.

confimed $160... definitely more than $98 with the special box sleeve/packaging.

EDIT: Furthermore, "thepresident" GTFO thinking you know what you're talking about youngblood. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Also some Nike Outlets carry SBs, especially Janoskis.

Dont post if you have absolutely no idea...

July 11, 2012 @ 19:39:59

confimed $160... definitely more than $98 with the special box sleeve/packaging.

EDIT: Furthermore, "thepresident" GTFO thinking you know what you're talking about youngblood. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Also some Nike Outlets carry SBs, especially Janoskis.

damn $160...hopefully the skateshop by me doesnt no that and marks em to $120 like they always do with QS haha

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

July 11, 2012 @ 19:44:21

its just you its always been that way O.o way to make it clear you do not know shit about shoes

furthermore, nike stores dont sell sb. DUMBASS

Lol, Nike stores do sell sbs you dumb fuck. You don't know what you're talking about so just shut the fuck up.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

July 11, 2012 @ 19:44:59
such quality posts, mrteebonilla.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

July 11, 2012 @ 20:16:25
@judgemyjoindate thats how we do B smokeyface

but ya i got my pair on hold cant wait to get em....i think tomorrow is when i can go pick em up. I will post pics when i get em

July 11, 2012 @ 20:19:40
@judgemyjoindate thats how we do B smokeyface

but ya i got my pair on hold cant wait to get em....i think tomorrow is when i can go pick em up. I will post pics when i get em

(Invalid img)

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

July 11, 2012 @ 20:25:26
such quality posts, @judgemyjoindate

July 11, 2012 @ 20:30:20

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

July 11, 2012 @ 20:33:35
Those are so nasty they could probably transfer an std... blinkyeyes
July 11, 2012 @ 20:51:22
Those are so nasty they could probably transfer an std... blinkyeyes

July 12, 2012 @ 03:56:18

life

July 12, 2012 @ 16:06:34
Shoes are dope but I know I won't ever cop
July 12, 2012 @ 17:35:25
Dope kicks but tentative to cop at that price..

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 12, 2012 @ 18:01:15
lol dead @ all the pinoy Nike sb elitists in this thread
July 12, 2012 @ 19:08:00
lol dead @ all the pinoy Nike sb elitists in this thread

life

July 13, 2012 @ 05:32:11

outlet is different, outlets SOMETIMES carry sb. not like pusheads are gonna be there. oh my god you got me on a technicality wow im so dumb!!! internet points for you!!! @Annuit Cœptis what nike store sells sb, please tell me id love to go there and stop fucking around with shops overcharging me when my local doesnt get a qs. yes some nike stores sell sb b grades, but not on the reg. i should've elaborated.
furthermore, only certain shops (supreme, dqm, maybe SPoT) will get the special box, msrp on the pair YOU yes you the average sneaker head consumer will get is $98. but most shops will mark up to 150-200.

i only came to fucking hypebeast to sell shit, saw this thread and i was like for fucks sake... i expect a modicum of familiarity with nike sb from people ostensibly discussing and planning to buy the shoe. noob questions like whats retail ? even noobier questions amounting to why are things exclusive waah why cant i get them at zumiez ? come on, reaaaly? idk how anyone can put up with it. any way im sure some one will take offense from something ive said here, go ahead bitch if you feel better, whatever back to solecollector im only here to price rape dumb fucks on camp hats
July 13, 2012 @ 05:45:31
^^didnt read all that but dam ur mad!!
any fuckboii these qs sb's are not gonna be regular sb prices chill da fuck out sb elitist

life

July 13, 2012 @ 05:59:30

outlet is different, outlets SOMETIMES carry sb. not like pusheads are gonna be there. oh my god you got me on a technicality wow im so dumb!!! internet points for you!!! @Annuit Cœptis what nike store sells sb, please tell me id love to go there and stop fucking around with shops overcharging me when my local doesnt get a qs. yes some nike stores sell sb b grades, but not on the reg. i should've elaborated.
furthermore, only certain shops (supreme, dqm, maybe SPoT) will get the special box, msrp on the pair YOU yes you the average sneaker head consumer will get is $98. but most shops will mark up to 150-200.

i only came to fucking hypebeast to sell shit, saw this thread and i was like for fucks sake... i expect a modicum of familiarity with nike sb from people ostensibly discussing and planning to buy the shoe. noob questions like whats retail ? even noobier questions amounting to why are things exclusive waah why cant i get them at zumiez ? come on, reaaaly? idk how anyone can put up with it. any way im sure some one will take offense from something ive said here, go ahead bitch if you feel better, whatever back to solecollector im only here to price rape dumb fucks on camp hats

My info is from SPoT, The MSRP is $160.. they never markup anything

EDIT: lol @ saying dqm will get them

Please login first to reply.
x