Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 15, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
Bids

For those who are unable to make it out, more than likely stand in line, where do you buy Jordan's online upon release (at midnight, more than likely). List and link, please.

Finish Line
Nike
East Bay
Champs
Footlocker

Are there anymore not-so-obvious choices where the stock will be plentiful and server crash/lag won't be an issue at checkout?

Thanks in advance.
April 15, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
mobbyluii

For those who are unable to make it out, more than likely stand in line, where do you buy Jordan's online upon release (at midnight, more than likely). List and link, please.

Finish Line
Nike
East Bay
Champs
Footlocker

Are there anymore not-so-obvious choices where the stock will be plentiful and server crash/lag won't be an issue at checkout?

Thanks in advance.
you pretty much named all of them. except IDK how to do it off nike??

IG: @mobbyluii

April 15, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
Bids

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/

No?
April 15, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
th3kid

If not Nike do it any site that sells Jordans. Most, especially the ones that have flagship store, have midnight or morning releases, join their mailing list and they'll send you an email with the info a couple days before.
April 15, 2012 @ 06:24 PM
Bids

If not Nike do it any site that sells Jordans. Most, especially the ones that have flagship store, have midnight or morning releases, join their mailing list and they'll send you an email with the info a couple days before.

Can you throw out some examples if you don't mind dude?

Besides the generic "big name" stores (i.e. the ones I listed: Footlocker, Champs, etc.), where else should we be looking? Like I said, ideally, the stores who's sites may/may not get a lot of traffic. These big name sites always crash on release date.
April 15, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
th3kid

Extra Butter
-Huge selection.
Ubiq
-Also sells Vintage Jordans/Nikes
Crooked Tongues
-Never ordered from CT, but they do carry Jordans.
-Located in Europe.
Jimmy Jazz
-Mostly Team Jordans, meaning little to no retros.
-Sells clothes too, mostly hood shit though.
PYS
-One of my favorite sites.
-HUGE selection.
-They often times have hidden gems in the stock, maybe an older release Jordan or Nike, you just gotta look through everything.
Sheikh
-Flagship stores. Only ones that I know of are on West Coast (Cali), it's definitely not here in the Midwest.
-I've read stories of them sometimes having back stock and more than once getting orders late (happened when Copper Foams released.)
-A lot people consider them a hidden gem.
Dead Stock Shoes
-Formerly Shoetrends.com
-Ordered from them back when they were Shoe Trends.
-Normally find new releases for $20-$30 under retail.
-Shipping was $15 when I ordered, could've changed.
-They also offer pre-orders (or used to) but they sell out FAST due to their pricing.
size?
-Small selection.
-Located in Europe.
-Possibly a hidden gem, they normally carry things for a long time which means they go on sale.

Those are a few well known spots. Happy Hunting!
April 15, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
Bids

Appreciate that bro, for real.

If any others come to mind, please throw them up.

I'm not too sure I'll be able to make it out on the 21st, unfortunately, and I'm not really sure what else to do as I haven't really ordered new releases online in which I haven't had to pay like twice as much - which I'd like to avoid doing this time around.
April 15, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
th3kid

Yeah. I feel you. I would say your best bet if you're gonna miss the exact release would be PYS, Sheikh, or Extra Butter. It normally takes them a couple weeks to sell out shoes.
April 15, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
the president

the euro sites are good sometimes b/c theyll release stuff a few weeks after rd
but watch out they dont mark it up extra and make sure u dont pay vat
i got cement 4s at patta... final invoice was 247.. marked up and no vat discount
tried to cancel order.. they said oh we already shipped it (like 30min after i bought em and on a saturday)

long story short fuck patta i expect better from a independent shop
April 15, 2012 @ 11:50 PM
th3kid

Yeah. That's something I didn't mention about UK sites. Most, if not all should offer 20-25% VAT discount. BUT, it's usually US retail which is, of course, more because of the Eur to USD exchange rate. Normally items are about $40 more. Even more in European countries that use GBP.
April 16, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
Bids

Appreciate it once again.

Looks like Deadstock is sold out (pre-orders, that is, assuming that won't change). In addition, I'm guessing sites like EB and Ubiq, etc. will be getting in their stock and updating their sites accordingly - not sure if they participate in midnight releases, although I did email them about it.

Any other ideas? Might have to resort to eBay again if worse comes to worse. Hoping that one of these sites won't end up crashing as I'm attempting to checkout at midnight.
April 16, 2012 @ 12:58 AM
th3kid

Wish

Follow them on Twitter/Instagram and check their blog. They post days and times of releases on all of them.
April 16, 2012 @ 01:03 AM
Bids

Good look, another site I haven't heard of before.

Looks like they only do phone orders though (for kicks, at least), which could get interesting.
April 16, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
nikbates

On the west coast, we gotta wait for the shoes to drop at 9PM, not 12 huh? I missed out on some black cements last year not knowing that

M RED/GREEN PARENTAL ADVISORY, CORD PULLOVER http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/195327

April 16, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
Bids

Would it be right to add Nice Kicks (http://shop.nicekicks.com/) to the list? I'm not sure how easy it'd be to cop from them, as I think they get everything in in very limited quantities. Pretty sure they're by phone order only, as well.
April 16, 2012 @ 01:17 AM
th3kid

Wish does online for some releases. Not sure about which types and why because I've shopped with them once. And yeah, Nicekicks is good. They're located in Houston. Never bought anything from them before though, so I'm not entirely sure about how they're product goes.
April 17, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
Bids

Found out that Nice Kicks takes priority with customers who come into the store first (in person, that is), only taking phone orders after with whatever they have left in stock. Might as well check them off the list for the most part, especially with popular releases like J's.

With the day creeping closer, any other websites or ideas in general?

Thanks again.
April 17, 2012 @ 03:01 AM
encore818

Just stick to NIke, best thing you can do. By far the largest stock for obvious reasons and they're geared up to take the heavy traffic u get with releases. Fast shipping too. Just remember to follow them on twitter and refresh the page.
April 17, 2012 @ 03:06 AM
Bids

Just stick to NIke, best thing you can do. By far the largest stock for obvious reasons and they're geared up to take the heavy traffic u get with releases. Fast shipping too. Just remember to follow them on twitter and refresh the page.

Yessir. Good look.

https://twitter.com/Nike

Correct? Or is there a more specific account I should be aware of?
April 17, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
th3kid

I'm pretty sure all, if not most, of the Nike divisions have their own twitter pages, I'm pretty sure Jordan Brand and Nike Sportswear have their own. I could be wrong though.
April 17, 2012 @ 05:38 AM
thesolecollector23

good luck

Mista No Slack N My Mack

April 17, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
paulywalnuts

UBIQ does not really update their stock on time I don't think, their shoes are always sold out within an hour, you really have to be there in person to cop sneakers from UBIQ

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

April 17, 2012 @ 06:35 PM
EVGD

yea, UBIQ's supply never seems to be accurate to how they post it

God Hates Lames

April 17, 2012 @ 10:12 PM
mobbyluii

I know this sounds stupid, but I need some help on buying off Nike.com
I tried to buy the chicago 10 online at release on Nike and I didn't see them on there. What site of Nike do you need to be on?? And will the shoes dropping be on the main page or do toy still have to search em?

April 18, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
th3kid

UBIQ does not really update their stock on time I don't think, their shoes are always sold out within an hour, you really have to be there in person to cop sneakers from UBIQ

this is good to know.

I tried to buy the chicago 10 online at release on Nike and I didn't see them on there. What site of Nike do you need to be on?? And will the shoes dropping be on the main page or do toy still have to search em?

They'll be on the main NDC page. As far as I know, stuff will go up on NDC, but will be listed as sold out until the time they release. So you'd just have to find them and then keep refreshing the page until they pop up.
April 18, 2012 @ 02:24 AM
mobbyluii

this is good to know.

They'll be on the main NDC page. As far as I know, stuff will go up on NDC, but will be listed as sold out until the time they release. So you'd just have to find them and then keep refreshing the page until they pop up.

what is NDC?

April 18, 2012 @ 02:33 AM
th3kid

Nike.com
April 18, 2012 @ 02:53 AM
mobbyluii

ohh shit. i knew that ha.. ya cus when the chicagos dropeed, i didnt see em on there but idk i prolly did something wrong. do they sell fast on nike.com like on footlocker etc??

April 18, 2012 @ 03:12 AM
encore818

nope, got my 2 pairs of concords and wc4's no problems on either. cuz their stock is ridiculous
April 18, 2012 @ 05:14 AM
nicka

I want some new jordans

Olive Field Pullover L FS

Please login first to reply.