Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
June 16, 2012 @ 01:49 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Look at this shit. This some shit middle school girls would wear. WTF I don't undastaaand
June 16, 2012 @ 02:55 AM
mrteebonilla

they are flashy and stand out i would definitely rock a pair...but not every pair

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

June 16, 2012 @ 08:34 AM
Torch

LOL which would you choose
June 16, 2012 @ 08:35 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Wow man datz sum h1gh fash1on right dere bruh
June 16, 2012 @ 08:42 AM
mello

I honestly like them, but I don't have the money to spend on them. I think they're pretty dope and you'll defiantly be the only person at the party with some on.
June 16, 2012 @ 02:37 PM
swagsurfer

copped these joints.
June 18, 2012 @ 02:37 PM
pherkan

Only the full white ones with the wings are okay in my opinion.
But it's a matter of taste... (I would never wear them)
I think it's a lil bit too childish, most of the JS collabos.
Trying and doing something new is great, but some of the collabos are really awkward.

If I ever see a guy of 20+ wearing those teddy bears, I would laugh him out for sure.
For kids who are 10 or younger, they would be sick tho.

July 19, 2013 @ 01:51 PM
james111

I'm well and truly (and quite happily) on the fence when it comes to Adidas OBYO Jeremy Scott clothing and trainers. It's interesting to see how the collection divides opinion. The purist Adidas fan is not going to like these but it surprises me how disgusted and protective of the brand some people can get. As a collaborative effort between a famous designer and a sportswear brand, these pieces are really like no other. Some of the celebrity endorsements are rather sickly but I confess to adoring them as objects. I'd love a pair on my mantle-piece but whether I'd actually wear them is another matter. They are an attention-seekers delight.
July 31, 2013 @ 02:23 PM
3>2.96

As an avid Jeremy Scott Adidas shoe wearing guy I love the shoes. I was wearing the shoes before A$AP Rocky was even mentioned among hip hop and Jeremy Scott. These shoes are not made for everyone that is why people have their own opinions. I love the shoes and the shoes are not made for attention-seekers if you are that basic enough to think that you have your own personal problems and probably dress basic as hell. Many celebs wear outfits that are mad simple but get mad attention which I do respect. If you wear the sneakers right you won't have problems. Also yes the shoes are expensive but most folks go right to the website. If you go to eBay or an outlet like that they won't be at all some pairs not all. I So far I now own six pairs that I have gotten many compliments and people telling me it fits me as a person. The celebrity endorsements are just a plus. Also if you look at the shoes they are wearing they are wearing the ones that are just releasing or have recently been released. Let's think about this people. Jeremy Scott is amazing. Don't try to slay dude because he doesn't make basic shoes like some brands we all know and we all know who I am pointing at. If you want some quick attention get them but I don't wear them for that I wear them because I love the shoe. Matter of fact I'm wearing a pair now.....smile

3296.us “Hell, there are no rules here – we’re trying to accomplish something.” – Thomas A. Edison

July 31, 2013 @ 04:29 PM
3>2.96

As an avid Jeremy Scott Adidas shoe wearing guy I love the shoes. I was wearing the shoes before A$AP Rocky was even mentioned among hip hop and Jeremy Scott. These shoes are not made for everyone that is why people have their own opinions. I love the shoes and the shoes are not made for attention-seekers if you are that basic enough to think that you have your own personal problems and probably dress basic as hell. Many celebs wear outfits that are mad simple but get mad attention which I do respect. If you wear the sneakers right you won't have problems. Also yes the shoes are expensive but most folks go right to the website. If you go to eBay or an outlet like that they won't be at all some pairs not all. I So far I now own six pairs that I have gotten many compliments and people telling me it fits me as a person. The celebrity endorsements are just a plus. Also if you look at the shoes they are wearing they are wearing the ones that are just releasing or have recently been released. Let's think about this people. Jeremy Scott is amazing. Don't try to slay dude because he doesn't make basic shoes like some brands we all know and we all know who I am pointing at. If you want some quick attention get them but I don't wear them for that I wear them because I love the shoe. Matter of fact I'm wearing a pair now.....
this is it guys. The first SHOE HIPSTER. And he is so hipster he isn't very good at grammar and sentence construction...
Duhhhhhh...of course when you are this cool you don't have to use good grammar. Shoe hipster no because hipster is tacky. 

3296.us “Hell, there are no rules here – we’re trying to accomplish something.” – Thomas A. Edison

July 31, 2013 @ 04:35 PM
3>2.96

Oh how I love those shoes. 

August 2, 2013 @ 04:07 PM
Mr. Booty Sweat

I think the wing's & the bone's ones are pretty sick. all the other extra shit is retarded.
August 2, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
fudatskee

either go w/the flow like a herd of sheep wearing jordans or stand out on ur own wearing jeremy scott's.  A fan of neither but I give props to the awkward kid wearing some flamboyant jeremy scott's and not giving a fudge.
August 2, 2013 @ 11:50 PM
Steady

You could say the same thing for any hyped up flamboyant piece of clothing...
August 14, 2013 @ 12:48 PM
Asivnkid

Jeremy schott shoes aint too expensive for a limited & designer collab shoe i saw em for 150-200€ on adidas store here in paris & talking bout vans meh if you know right sites you can cop em for 30-40€ time to time

Follow me on instagram : fvyed

September 23, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
sebest

I personally think he is a great designer and he honestly probably doesn't care if you like him or not because he is sitting, raking in the money, while you're here complaining 
September 24, 2013 @ 02:23 AM

His denim wings are some of the best made sneakers by any of the major athletic brands. The wings are a bit much but they can be taken off on this particular pair. The quality is top notch.

F/S: Ronnie Fieg x ASICS "Selvedge Denim" - 11.5 - $299

September 29, 2013 @ 12:48 AM
adoboFosho

either go w/the flow like a herd of sheep wearing jordans or stand out on ur own wearing jeremy scott's.  A fan of neither but I give props to the awkward kid wearing some flamboyant jeremy scott's and not giving a fudge.
careful

jeremy scott might use a herd of sheep on his new shoes 

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

October 23, 2013 @ 01:41 PM
ewooding

Jeremy Scott clothing can trickle down to the masses. Not all of it but some. It's well known that he was the first to push through the floral trend a year or two ago. Whether you love him or hate him, he divides opinion which is what the fashion industry is all about. 
October 23, 2013 @ 02:34 PM
adoboFosho

You could say the same thing for any hyped up flamboyant piece of clothing...
jayjetson

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

May 4, 2014 @ 05:36 AM
phillipthegawd

Because they think they're different.
May 14, 2014 @ 02:46 AM
copperhead

It's like a whole general rule of Fashion / Mentality.  If you dress up, or look funny... You get away with more.
You play it safe, and you'll just blend in with the rest.
Notice how Gang Members dress... They don't get away with nothing.
WHens the last time Police profiled JS wearing dudes?
June 27, 2014 @ 05:08 AM
belvedere312

They are collectibles to me, the price is quite right I think. They have an unique design, no doubt about that

Please login first to reply.